Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (7543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (5162548 Views)

Black Market Deals / Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / E-currency Market For Port Harcourt Residents Only!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7540) (7541) (7542) (7543) (7544) (7545) (7546) ... (8159) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2019
UNIC Ventures*

Now Loading At High Rate

*➡ iTunes Card*
*➡ iTunes Ecodes*
*➡Amazon Cards (Cash, Debit, Credit)*
*Denomination: $50-$500*
*➡Steam Wallet cards*
*➡Google Giftcards*
*➡Walmart Giftcards*
*➡ALL BTC*
AND ALL GIFT CARDS!!!!

*DIRECT LOADER! FAST PAYMENT!*�✅�
*WE ALSO $101-200 SINGLE ITUNES CARD

SAY NO TO UNREALISTIC PRICES

SCAMMERS/RIPPERS STAY FAR AWAY!!!!!!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by DoyenExchange: 7:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Good Day Bosses!
:: DoyenExchange: CLEAN FUNDS! ::
::::::::::: WE BUY/SELL/EXCHANGE! :::::::::::

>> SKRILL: $$$$ Unavailable! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> NETELLER: $$$$ Available!(WhatsApp/Call)
>> PM: $$$ Available! (WhatsApp/Call)
>> PAYONEER: We Buy @ 340!
>> For Sale: Fully Verified Skrill Accounts!
>> You Can Call Us: CASH INSTANTA
!
We Buy Your CLEAN FUNDS of up to $100,000 per Day!
Bring any Meaningful amount of 'CLEAN FUNDS' like PerfectMoney ($10 PM upwards), SKRILL, NETELLER & PAYONEER and receive CASH INSTANTA!
>> Are you an IMPORTER/EXPORTER?
>> Are you into Betting or Gambling?
>> Are you a Biz Owner or Intend to etc?
>> Buy/Sell/Paid with Skrill, Neteller or Payoneer?
** You Need to Contact/WhatsApp Us Today
!
Trade With Us and Get PAID INSTANTA!
Trade Wisely & Safely
!

Instant Payment: Our TradeMark!
Contact DoyenExchange through Our :

WhatsApp/Call: https:///2349063162138
or
Website; DoyenExchange.com
or
Contact Details in the Signature Box Below
:
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2019
kowema:

Fine. Dont send it to me.
Send it to an admin on this thread so they can verify you are not a boy. So an article can be doctored?, Comments can also be doctored with dates too ?

Did it occur to you that this person (if she exists) is using the scam story as an excuse not to pay the man his money? Tell her to send you evidence of transaction between herself and the said Ezeani Reginald that duped her. Tell her to give you details of the e-book that was supposedly used to dupe her. If she has chats between herself and the said scammer, she should send it as well. We'll take it from there

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
[quote author=dreh17 post=81984977][/quote]

Come to whatsapp if still available
Your whatsapp link is broken
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kowema(f): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
dominique:

Did it occur to you that this person (if she exists) is using the scam story as an excuse not to pay the man his money? Tell her to send you evidence of transaction between herself and the said Ezeani Reginald that duped her. Tell her to give you details of the e-book that was supposedly used to dupe her. If she has chats between herself and the said scammer, she should send it as well. We'll take it from there

She claims that she made payment of 28,000 to the said person and transaction is as far back as 2015.

On the flip side, Novartis sent his ID and Picture to prove that he is not same as the person in question.
I have also refunded the 35K.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by dominique(f): 7:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
kowema:

She claims that she made payment of 28,000 to the said person and transaction is as far back as 2015.

On the flip side, Novartis sent his ID and Picture to prove that he is not same as the person in question.

Ok. Can Novartis confirm that he has been refunded?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by artworks1: 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
$25 btc available. 365

Don't come if you are not buying at my rate.

WhatsApp below

https:///2349068359893..
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 7:46pm On Sep 06, 2019
kowema:

Novartis, even though you have been refunded (because they succeeded in arm-twisting you to do their bidding, which is a little understandable), dont take this matter lying low.

Make an official report of this incident, adding the part that you sent them your ID, so that in the event that a crime is committed with it, it will be on record that persons of questionable character got hold of it earlier.

Kowema, you fall hands! I went through all your write-ups and noticed how smart you are. You are too smart to be towing this path.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 7:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
Mariesio:

Those are her pic, same pic when she was arrested then.

In addition to what Jidobaba has said, i do not think you have done well.

I am not saying you should have brazenly said she is/was a thief. But you should have at least given us heads up that all transactions with her MUST be done with escrow mediation.

That way, you would have protected unsuspecting members from ugly incidences like this, while giving her a chance to earn an honest living.

I thinkTabbaz and co should consider creating a directory where persons of questionable character and actions (not necessarily outright scammers) are added with a "must trade with escrow" tag.

It is becoming unbecoming.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by odimbannamdi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
Princeofasia:
you dey post person account online because of 35k and you no want drop your id to am. she says the person u sent cash to says you have scammed her before. drop ur id and edit it na. what is hard there. guys dont ever trade with any 3rd party. this is why i dont even trade with nigerians at all

Bro, it is not a competition of who responds to an issue first. There is no reward for first to type. Endeavour to be patient enought to articulate the intricacies of a case before you comment.

Kowema was just trying to derail Novartis from the main issue (which was his money) to an irrelevant one (which was the scam case her so-called partner alleged). It is the same tactic our politicians use in deceiving us.

Did you see where her partner said she should direct Novartia to her? If Novartis had been too hasty to say "yes! Give me her number make i hear wetin she wan talk", Kowema would gladly do so, tactfully removing herself from the picture. It would then be a case of an old scam case, forgetting about his money.

But thank God Novartis was wise enough not to make contact with the partner.

Trust me bro, Kowema is smarter than the average Jane Doe. See how well she writes and presents her point. If only she could use her intelligence legitimately.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hexilon: 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
GONE
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ANGELINAX(f): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hi guys. Who has a Canadian bank account here
My client is at the process of sending me some money, hence my need for it
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by muyex1(m): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2019
Now buying

Amazon debit receipt

ITunes Euro, USD, CHF and ecode

Google play

Steam (all country)

Bestbuy

Apple store

Rate is good
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Adinije(f): 8:14pm On Sep 06, 2019
$450 ebay card needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by kowema(f): 8:26pm On Sep 06, 2019
odimbannamdi:

Bro, it is not a competition of who responds to an issue first. There is no reward for first to type. Endeavour to be patient enought to articulate the intricacies of a case before you comment.

Kowema was just trying to derail Novartis from the main issue (which was his money) to an irrelevant one (which was the scam case her so-called partner alleged). It is the same tactic our politicians use in deceiving us.

Did you see where her partner said she should direct Novartia to her? If Novartis had been too hasty to say "yes! Give me her number make i hear wetin she wan talk", Kowema would gladly do so, tactfully removing herself from the picture. It would then be a case of an old scam case, forgetting about his money.

Trust me bro, Kowema is smarter than the average Jane Doe. See how well she writes and presents her point. If only she could use her intelligence legitimately.

Sir, please give me rest. I wasn't trying to derail him from anything. I didn't even take my clients stance all along because I know I'm the one in the middle who would reap the blame in the end.

If I had personal funds as at yesterday, I would have refunded Novartis then...because i didn't was basically why I kept asking for the ID and Pic and I was very polite about it.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Mariesio: 8:38pm On Sep 06, 2019
odimbannamdi:

In addition to what Jidobaba has said, i do not think you have done well.

I am not saying you should have brazenly said she is/was a thief. But you should have at least given us heads up that all transactions with her MUST be done with escrow mediation.

That way, you would have protected unsuspecting members from ugly incidences like this, while giving her a chance to earn an honest living.

I thinkTabbaz and co should consider creating a directory where persons of questionable character and actions (not necessarily outright scammers) are added with a "must trade with escrow" tag.

It is becoming unbecoming.

Who are you to tell me what I should do Am I the one who was dumped and knew she was on NL then ? Look at you heaping blame on me BC I came forward when I saw her mention , that is why most Nigerians would rather keep quiet than talk.

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hephgirl: 8:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
I mean Canadian dollarsu
Flashvite:

What kind of card?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Hephgirl: 8:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Usd or cad needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by silaxx(m): 8:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
silaxx:
$160 paypal funds fnf available 320/$
SA
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ChisomK9(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
ANGELINAX:
Hi guys. Who has a Canadian bank account here
My client is at the process of sending me some money, hence my need for it
In as much source of funds is legit I will give you one on terms I pay you in naira on a reduced rate

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by holluwai(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
$100 eBay gift card available
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by zeke100(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
zeke100:
Buying:

AMAZON OVER SCRATCHED CARDS
STEAM OVER SCRATCHED CARDS
GOOGLE OVERSCRATCHED CARDS
T/C applies

Link in signature

Still needed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by 3RNEST(m): 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2019

===================================
⭕ 3RNESTXCHANGE.COM
===================================

* WE ARE BUYING*

⭕ SKRILL

⭕ NETELLER

⭕ BITCOIN

⭕ PERFECT MONEY

=========================================

⭕ BUYING PAYONEER FUND AT N340/$

⭕ WE CREATE/APPROVE UPWORK ACCOUNT.

⭕ WE DO FREELANCER ( FIVERR/UPWORK ) WITHDRAWAL

☎️ WhatsApp Link;
https:///2349080994646

Our Payment is Instant & Rate is Good!!
========================================
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeofasia: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2019
surgeonzany:

Open your eyes shocked well Asian man that doesn't deal with Nigerians
It's 35k
i dont care about the price. u guys are just doing your best to cover up your fellow scammer.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeofasia: 9:06pm On Sep 06, 2019
odimbannamdi:

the bitch is a professional scammer. she is using parallel space to chat with her second whatsapp. i am just pissed that the mods are not doing anything to curb her.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by surgeonzany(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
Princeofasia:
i dont care about the price. u guys are just doing your best to cover up your fellow scammer.
Don't let me take it personal with you lipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by Princeofasia: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2019
surgeonzany:

Don't let me take it personal with you lipsrsealed
shut up there. see who dey talk about personal. if you quote me again, thuder go strike you there. idiot. did i quote you wey you dey stalk me? thunder strike your yansh dia to talk of personal. idiot you embarassed angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by surgeonzany(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2019
Princeofasia:
shut up there. see who dey talk about personal. if you quote me again, thuder go strike you there. idiot. did i quote you wey you dey stalk me? thunder strike your yansh dia to talk of personal. idiot you embarassed angry
I await your thunder tongue
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by ychris: 9:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
slimany:

Can you sell 100$ for me

sold
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by FirsteBank(m): 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
$400 Paxful Available @360

Meet me at my WhatsApp office.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ by legendary11(m): 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
@ 9jayes

Are you the one I'm chatting with?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7540) (7541) (7542) (7543) (7544) (7545) (7546) ... (8159)

Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.