Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter (43617 Views)

FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll / Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter / N120bn Aviation Fund: UBA And Jimoh Ibrahim Disagree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Adesiji77:

You are "mouthed"! cheesy grin

@Kachi sbarbie...it is too early this morning for that kain talk o cheesy
lol.
Forgive me, my mind is a whole lot twisted recently...but, you would agree with me it's never too early. The earlier, the better cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by PaTuna1(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2016
May your days be long jare and your wisdom ever increasing
dammytosh:
SMEs can not get loans when the big boys have borrowed and used Federal Govt to buy the loan at a loss to the banks through AMCON.

They borrow money for business and go to USA TO buy properties. The amazing thing is that instead of the brain dead youths to see what is morally wrong with that action and the timing, the argument was "Is that a mansion ?"

Their idea died because of lack of funds yet they are the ones screaming 'Tyrant'

You support people who killed the economy , who borrowed from the bank and refused to pay until banks sack workers to be able to survive.

Yet they scream LEAVE CORRUPTION and face ECONOMY.

As if they are under spell.

'Awon oponu ayirada'
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by Adesiji77: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

lol.
Forgive me, my mind is a whole lot twisted recently...but, you would agree with me it's never too early. The earlier, the better cheesy

I hear you! cool
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by MrGerald(m): 10:04am On Jun 30, 2016
joborskill:
GEJ truly ruined the banking sector. God bless Buhari for sanitizing everywhere
Now that you can't easily take loan is better right? OK continue blaming gej.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by mannobeGod: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2016
I laugh in Hausa.. quaquaquaquaquaqua grin

But sha why can't they just open am small for am and have access to small loans in a bank he has maybe called his bank for over 10years or so. Infact. I Need to now go and comfirm if my bank trust me for small loans grin.... if not then Il know my status with them
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2016
your worries appear to be greater than then wit in the conversation. its not the op's fault.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2016
joborskill:
How did gej ruin the banking sector? Be bold enough to explain
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by Evalily(f): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2016
They don't have enough cash for ATM not to talk of loan
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by Codes151(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2016
joborskill:

Goodluck ruined the banking sector!? Buhari the sanitizer!

Went to ur profile... obvious where the sickness is from!
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by Haliraph(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2016
If it was one of this so called borrowedly rich Nigerian fellas, they wud av horriedlg given it out 2 him. And wen he refuses 2 pay, there we'll see dem coming out 2 publish names as if their names wud do us any gud.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by computerboy: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2016
dammytosh:
SMEs can not get loans when the big boys have borrowed and used Federal Govt to buy the loan at a loss to the banks through AMCON.

They borrow money for business and go to USA TO buy properties. The amazing thing is that instead of the brain dead youths to see what is morally wrong with that action and the timing, the argument was "Is that a mansion ?"

Their idea died because of lack of funds yet they are the ones screaming 'Tyrant'

You support people who killed the economy , who borrowed from the bank and refused to pay until banks sack workers to be able to survive.

Yet they scream LEAVE CORRUPTION and face ECONOMY.

As if they are under spell.

'Awon oponu ayirada'

Oga calm down. Nobody is saying he should leave corruption and face economy. Fighting only corruption will not boost the economy. The common man is dying on the street because hardship. We're only making two requests
1. While he's fighting corruption, he shouldn't ignore the economy as well
2. While he's fighting corruption, he should go after all the goats that ate our yams not leaving the brooms and going after the umbrellas

shikena!!!
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by bejick(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2016
joborskill:

I smell zombie here
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by Taryur3(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2016
olaniyi0:
madman, im dey use yoruba name cover face.
U chop winch? Abi u need jungle justice
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by BlackChyld(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2016
joborskill:
LOL, I tell you, Banks for liquidate if that ineffectual buffoon had continued grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by joxyblast: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2016
Receive sense
joborskill:
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by Daniyomex(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Hilarious.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by kidawarri(f): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
Na buhari time be this
No money for bank too
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by Biospnx(m): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2016
Topestbilly:
"U can't even open it small" Lmao grin
small naaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by bedfordng(m): 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2016
funny
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by lurdkriss: 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2016
"U CAN'T EVEN OPEN IT SMALL" LoL.. sounds like guy wey agro dey catch badly wey dey beg em babe to open leg small..."Baby pls just open it small...as in jez smaaaaaal..L :DL..beggi beggi
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2016
His open it up face got me cracked up!

If I was the operator of that account, I sure wouldn't have been able to reply. Not that fast.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by irondome: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
fairheven:

and if Soludo didn't recapitalise those banks to the tune of 25billion, you think Sanusi would have any bank left for his so called sanitizing?
what Sanusi did was a "storm in tea cup"
he Created unnecessary panick in the industry.. and ended up damaging confidence in the system,for example the share holder of those banks where more than capable of injecting enough capital to spur the banks, and if he didn't have ulterior motive which to victimize some interest and groups, that would have been the ideal things to do.

My response was to a dude blaming GEJ for the crisis in the banking sector which obviously predates GEJ era. However, if you are comparing Sanusi to Soludo, am afraid there ain't much to choose between those two. Sanusi was obviously too aggressive in enforcing his control measures, however Soludo was the bigger danger. He consolidated the banks (with the banks became suddenly bigger over night) WITHOUT robust risk management frameworks and controls. The banks who couldn't effectively manage billions of Naira were suddenly entrusted with trillions of Naira in depositors fund. What do you think would happen to a fellow who squanders #10,000 when he suddenly come across #10,000,000. In the latter part of Soludo's era, several banks flouted the banking single obligor limit without backlash from CBN. The controls were simply not there.
Re: Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter by Chevalier(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
joborskill:
wetin concern gej and buhari now? Use ur brain!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GTB Customer Faints As N2.95m Disappears From His Account / Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX / Complete Digital Marketing Training Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.