Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

A MUST READ!!! Open Letter To Yahoo Boys, Nairabet, Lotto, Baba Ijebu gamers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A MUST READ!!! Open Letter To Yahoo Boys, Nairabet, Lotto, Baba Ijebu gamers (1328 Views)

My Informal Letter To Yahoo Boys / Nigerian Football Legend Kanu Nwankwo Launches N1b Lotto / Attention!!! This Is To All ''yahoo Boys " And Their Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ!!! Open Letter To Yahoo Boys, Nairabet, Lotto, Baba Ijebu gamers by Geezyayo(m): 7:43am On Jun 27, 2016
The more you sow, the more you are likely to reap. This is true but you should always be careful of what you sow, don't sow bad seeds and expect to get good fruits in return. No it doesn't work that way, you have to sow good seeds by carefully and adequately investing your time and energy in productive activities.
Most youths nowadays in trying to invest make a mistake of looking at the short term gains/ immediate returns (instant profit) instead of holistically looking at the medium and long term gains of the investment opportunity. For example, a sizable quantity of Nigerian youths prefer to invest their time playing prediction games such as; nairabet, virtual, dog racing, lotto, baba ijebu and the likes instead of dedicating that energy to invest in a more long-term result oriented business. Imagine what you could become investing in agriculture for example, the possible results are endless but because of impatience and lack of understanding they prefer to engage in Yahoo, in fact the fact that you can think of engaging yourself in a business is laudable but must you make other people part with their hard earned money before you succeed?, the rate at which Nigerian youths now engage in such nefarious activities is alarming I believe you all will agree with me when I say that even the government have not helped the situation of things.
The solution to all of Nigeria's problem as far as I'm concerned is and forever will be the youths and as such it is high time the youths wake up to their responsibility. We the youths need to get creative and come up with more morally justifiable ways of making money because if you think Nairabet, yahoo, armed robbery is the way God forbid that, then permit me to say in psquare's voice "wahala dey. At the end of the day it's all garbage in garbage out.
God bless Nigerian youths!!!

Composed by; Alukoolokun Ayomide ( a.k.a Geezy)

Re: A MUST READ!!! Open Letter To Yahoo Boys, Nairabet, Lotto, Baba Ijebu gamers by pendragon35(m): 9:36am On Jun 27, 2016
Geezyayo:
The more you sow, the more you are likely to reap. This is true but you should always be careful of what you sow, don't sow bad seeds and expect to get good fruits in return. No it doesn't work that way, you have to sow good seeds by carefully and adequately investing your time and energy in productive activities.
Most youths nowadays in trying to invest make a mistake of looking at the short term gains/ immediate returns (instant profit) instead of holistically looking at the medium and long term gains of the investment opportunity. For example, a sizable quantity of Nigerian youths prefer to invest their time playing prediction games such as; nairabet, virtual, dog racing, lotto, baba ijebu and the likes instead of dedicating that energy to invest in a more long-term result oriented business. Imagine what you could become investing in agriculture for example, the possible results are endless but because of impatience and lack of understanding they prefer to engage in Yahoo, in fact the fact that you can think of engaging yourself in a business is laudable but must you make other people part with their hard earned money before you succeed?, the rate at which Nigerian youths now engage in such nefarious activities is alarming I believe you all will agree with me when I say that even the government have not helped the situation of things.
The solution to all of Nigeria's problem as far as I'm concerned is and forever will be the youths and as such it is high time the youths wake up to their responsibility. We the youths need to get creative and come up with more morally justifiable ways of making money because if you think Nairabet, yahoo, armed robbery is the way God forbid that, then permit me to say in psquare's voice "wahala dey. At the end of the day it's all garbage in garbage out.
God bless Nigerian youths!!!

Composed by; Alukoolokun Ayominde ( a.k.a Geezy)
nice 1 tho! Bt......

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Can Write The Most Creative Articles For Your Blogs !!! / NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024: How To Apply, Registration Portal / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.