Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

List Of 2016 BET Award Winners - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / List Of 2016 BET Award Winners (28162 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Movie Producers Of 2016 / Most Underrated Movies Of 2016 / 10 Best Movies Of 2016 So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by blym4real: 10:55am On Jun 27, 2016
kstix:

abeggi. Beyonce and adele no be mates.. Dont ever make such deductions again. Go and google search adele and beyonce. Download deir songs and compare.. Tshewwww u should be shot

Which Beyonce song can stand hello by Adele.
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by teezarmanni: 10:56am On Jun 27, 2016
mrlaw93:
Falz the bahd guy in d biding . . grin Am nt beeving him 4 winning the awarz bt his songz re wack.
wack hmmmnn.....bagged 3 endorsement in a year,won 2 awards in a year,I don't think ya talent is close to is wack songs... sorry ooo
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by holasam(m): 11:25am On Jun 27, 2016
Maxineng:
I see something wrong here, why is Nicki Minaj always winning best female hiphop award every time on bet? This is her 6th or 7th time bagging this award and she is not better than any of those legends nominated with her. I smell foul play
im asking oh ! in what way are they beta dan her?
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by Orikinla(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2016
All the winners deserve their awards.

I am looking for a world class Nigerian female singer I will produce and direct a music video that will win her the Best Music Video award in the biggest music awards in Africa, US and UK.
The concept is never seen before.
And the title of the love song is a bestseller any day.

PS: I have produced two non commercial singles. The first one in Hollywood when I was 21 and the second one here in Lagos in 2003. It was only exclusively on BBC Radio with an interview in April 2003. Tiwa Savage is the kind of Nigerian female singer who has the song and soul for this song.
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
blessyndbest:

at least his name is nominated ... where is your own name
Am not a musician & I'm an expert in my own field. If everyone should b a musician who then would fan them. And as a fan I have d right to criticize or praise whichever musician I please. And if y'all not cool with dat u can report me to wizkid... Oh sorry u can't! Why because he doesn't even know u too & yet u wanna kill urself over his issue. Gay ass nigger like u
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2016
AbbieGee1:
which one you win?,who knw you for togo? undecided
Am not a musician & I'm an expert in my own field. If everyone should b a musician who then would fan them. And as a fan I have d right to criticize or praise whichever musician I please. And if y'all not cool with dat u can report me to wizkid... Oh sorry u can't! Why because he doesn't even know u too & yet u wanna kill urself over his issue. Gay ass nigger like
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Wow Bryson Tiller won two awards. So much love for Bryson Tiller next is the Grammys
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by Treyknowles(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

I tell you

What a 'sexy' video
abeg Which Sexy Video? Is It The One Where Rihanna Was Shaking That Flat Thing She Calls An Ass
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by Temysteve(m): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Maxineng:
I see something wrong here, why is Nicki Minaj always winning best female hiphop award every time on bet? This is her 6th or 7th time bagging this award and she is not better than any of those legends nominated with her. I smell foul play
The BET has been biased for the past couple of years nw. Wizkid deserve best african act, both last year nd this year but because he excuses himself from pre-show (interview) that why dey giving it out to unknown artiste. Nicki minal has been out of form for over a yr but still keep up winning the award all #Trashhhh
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by Samzack(m): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ighoga898:
So WizKid won chin chin upon all d international collaboration
Asin I don dey boast sey wizkid go carry sumtin come bak but notin even d chin chin sef Nah beg he beg am
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by emsco(m): 1:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
I guess sex sells in this generation. It called Bet award,the award it meant for black people not white. Adele is I guess sex sells in this generation. It called Bet award,the award it meant for black people not white. Adele is a white woman
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by Samzack(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pandorabox:
Beyonce won when Adele is there. I guess sex sells in this generation.
Nt SEX
u rilli dont get Bet(BLACK entertainment television)
Whites rarely win awards on BET
diz is d only award show dat cares bout africans u next 2 neva see a white win award wen nominated along side a Black
if u check dat list well all d winners r BLACKS so get ur facts ryt nd by d way beyonce is a ffar mor better singer dan ADELE nd she'z HOT no b 2 fat full every where come dey tell us hello
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Samzack:

Nt SEX
u rilli dont get Bet(BLACK entertainment television)
Whites rarely win awards on BET
diz is d only award show dat cares bout africans u next 2 neva see a white win award wen nominated along side a Black
if u check dat list well all d winners r BLACKS so get ur facts ryt nd by d way beyonce is a ffar mor better singer dan ADELE nd she'z HOT no b 2 fat full every where come dey tell us hello
Very sentimental post. What has Adele being fat got to do with her songs?
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by Samzack(m): 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pandorabox:
Very sentimental post. What has Adele being fat got to do with her songs?
Dere is more 2 singing dan vocals ur looks adds up it makes pple wanna watch ur video
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by AbbieGee1(f): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ighoga898:

Am not a musician & I'm an expert in my own field. If everyone should b a musician who then would fan them. And as a fan I have d right to criticize or praise whichever musician I please. And if y'all not cool with dat u can report me to wizkid... Oh sorry u can't! Why because he doesn't even know u too & yet u wanna kill urself over his issue. Gay ass nigger like

1 Like

Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by Lastine: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2016
Maxineng:

Why did PDP preside over Nigeria for 16yrs...i smell foul play....

Dhu know how the comparison is made
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by kstix(m): 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
blym4real:

Which Beyonce song can stand hello by Adele.
hahaha... Please dont make me laugh.. Which beyonce's song do you know? Go and google search beyonce.. Read about her on wikipedia and see for yourself that she's a mentor to even your adele and several musicians and even gospel musicians score her songs. U think say na beans to win grammy awards at the age of 8? My dear ''if i were a boy'' alone don beat hello. Should i go on? Go and hear ''love on top'', ''xo'', and hundreds of her songs and see what i'm talking about. Pls just check wikipedia.. Na beans to have nothing less than 20 grammy awards? Go to any standard music school, they would tell u why beyonce is a music genius. Adele is good but nothing to be compared to beyonce.. Ahn ahn.. Dont ever do that pleaseee. Thats like comparing zenith bank with central bank of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I tink say falz win sumtin?o jesu
fp again, I dedicate dis to all d wereh step moms in minna, may ur own children av a step mom soon, ,cus u wld die soon
He won d B.E.T viewers' choice 4 best new act.
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by 14(m): 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Speaking to Sunday Times recently, Black Coffee confirmed that the pair are working together, but refused to reveal any more details because he feels he "can't keep telling people everything I'm doing, as it may bore people."

Halala! Black Coffee wins BET Award

News of the collaboration comes only two months after Alicia's husband Swizz Beatz posted a video praising the DJ.

"This Black Coffee album is Fire! My boy is Backkkkkkkk. Snap Bronxbasquiat," Swizz wrote as a caption to the video.

Black Coffee has made major waves in America and is also apparently working on material with his Hollywood BFF P.Diddy.

DJ Black Coffee gets a shout-out from the ‘pres’

The DJ has become a global hit, with a sold-out world tour last year and a spot at the prestigious Coachella music festival earlier this year going some way to add to his global appeal.
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by heironymos(m): 9:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pandorabox:
Beyonce won when Adele is there. I guess sex sells in this generation.
I like you, your name and your post, reasons; can't tell.
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
heironymos:
I like you, your name and your post, reasons; can't tell.
Thanks.
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by tayo200(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
ok
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by STILESGANG: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2016
kstix:

hahaha... Please dont make me laugh.. Which beyonce's song do you know? Go and google search beyonce.. Read about her on wikipedia and see for yourself that she's a mentor to even your adele and several musicians and even gospel musicians score her songs. U think say na beans to win grammy awards at the age of 8? My dear ''if i were a boy'' alone don beat hello. Should i go on? Go and hear ''love on top'', ''xo'', and hundreds of her songs and see what i'm talking about. Pls just check wikipedia.. Na beans to have nothing less than 20 grammy awards? Go to any standard music school, they would tell u why beyonce is a music genius. Adele is good but nothing to be compared to beyonce.. Ahn ahn.. Dont ever do that pleaseee. Thats like comparing zenith bank with central bank of nigeria.
Your post is laced with nothing but sentiments

Just name one thing that beyonce best adele in..Is it vocal dexterity or songwriting skills.just name one?
Adele sold more than 8million copies of her 25 album in the us alone last year,I doubt beyonce has the ability to even sell 2million copies.

Her previous work 21 sold more than 30million copies worldwide(in this internet age where piracy and downloading freely is rampant),yet she managed to rake in those high figures

Hello is one of the best selling singles of all time and has more than a billion views on youtube...Name one beyonce song that has that record.beyonce is living on past glory..accept that and move on when last did she even have any no 1 single,she covers up her inabilities by releasing albums and posing unclad on magazine...

Beyonce is talented no doubt but her beauty and sex appeal also helped her carreer a lot.If adele who isn't half as attractive as her can be that damn successful.I wonder what she would have acheivied if she was attractive.

Kanye has up to 18 grammy awards does that make him a more successful singer than micheal jackson who has 13?.So what's your point and Oh let me remind you you that adele is packing all the grammies in the next year edition

And adele calling beyonce her role model is just out of respect(she is older in the game)...one thing you should understand is I get am before no be property.

1 Like

Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by kstix(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2016
STILESGANG:
Your post is laced with nothing but sentiments

Just name one thing that beyonce best adele in..Is it vocal dexterity or songwriting skills.just name one?
Adele sold more than 8million copies of her 25 album in the us alone last year,I doubt beyonce has the ability to even sell 2million copies.

Her previous work 21 sold more than 30million copies worldwide(in this internet age where piracy and downloading freely is rampant),yet she managed to rake in those high figures

Hello is one of the best selling singles of all time and has more than a billion views on youtube...Name one beyonce song that has that record.beyonce is living on past glory..accept that and move on when last did she even have any no 1 single,she covers up her inabilities by releasing albums and posing unclad on magazine...

Beyonce is talented no doubt but her beauty and sex appeal also helped her carreer a lot.If adele who isn't half as attractive as her can be that damn successful.I wonder what she would have acheivied if she was attractive.

Kanye has up to 18 grammy awards does that make him a more successful singer than micheal jackson who has 13?.So what's your point and Oh let me remind you you that adele is packing all the grammies in the next year edition

And adele calling beyonce her role model is just out of respect(she is older in the game)...one thing you should understand is I get am before no be property.

wtf?? Are u kidding me? Beyonce sells nothing less than 600,000 copies in the first week of each of her album release. Back then when alot of ppl in the world were not prone to the internet and you tube and yet commanded over 20million copies of each album around the world. She entered forbes list as one of the most influential and powerful women in the top 30. When she announced she was pregnant, she entered guiness world record as the highest number of tweets by fans about a person. That same week her name was most searched on google engine just to show u her influence o. U obviously know nothing about music if u did, u wont be putting micheal jackson and kanye west who has won 21 grammies btw in the same category or genre of music. MJ na rapper?.
Go and check adele's recent album. The only song critics rated was hello, every other song was rated poorly according to professional music critics and fans agree. Beyonce broke world music record again to be the only musician on planet earth to have 6 albums top billboard music chart. 6... Thats all her albums bro. Including lemonade which she gave out free by the way. Give honour to whom honour is due abeg. Respect for beyonce and her being way better than adele is not sentiments. Its coz she is a music goddess and genius. Litttle wonder why some group of ppl decided to have a church of beyonce. Lol na u dey organize grammies na, go pack the awards give am. With all these crazily dope albums coming out in 2016? Where u wan come put the likes of rihanna's latest album, beyonce's lemonade and co? U must be a joker.. Even kanye west dropped a dope album late last year. Drake? Everybody no dey gree. Adele might get one or two for hello. But packing awards? Thats an overstatement bruh.
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by STILESGANG: 9:41am On Jun 29, 2016
kstix:

wtf?? Are u kidding me? Beyonce sells nothing less than 600,000 copies in the first week of each of her album release. Back then when alot of ppl in the world were not prone to the internet and you tube and yet commanded over 20million copies of each album around the world. She entered forbes list as one of the most influential and powerful women in the top 30. When she announced she was pregnant, she entered guiness world record as the highest number of tweets by fans about a person. That same week her name was most searched on google engine just to show u her influence o. U obviously know nothing about music if u did, u wont be putting micheal jackson and kanye west who has won 21 grammies btw in the same category or genre of music. MJ na rapper?.
Go and check adele's recent album. The only song critics rated was hello, every other song was rated poorly according to professional music critics and fans agree. Beyonce broke world music record again to be the only musician on planet earth to have 6 albums top billboard music chart. 6... Thats all her albums bro. Including lemonade which she gave out free by the way. Give honour to whom honour is due abeg. Respect for beyonce and her being way better than adele is not sentiments. Its coz she is a music goddess and genius. Litttle wonder why some group of ppl decided to have a church of beyonce. Lol na u dey organize grammies na, go pack the awards give am. With all these crazily dope albums coming out in 2016? Where u wan come put the likes of rihanna's latest album, beyonce's lemonade and co? U must be a joker.. Even kanye west dropped a dope album late last year. Drake? Everybody no dey gree. Adele might get one or two for hello. But packing awards? Thats an overstatement bruh.
Beyonce 20 million copies on an album?..Lol..You think you are talking to a rookie here.Her best selling album till date is still dangerously in love which sold a little above 11 million copies worldwide(google is your friend)

Adele sold 3 million f*cking copies in the first week of her 25 album release(a world record)...Her previous album achieved diamond status in the usa(above 10million copies and one of the 3 albums to achieve that in the 21st century,the others being usher's confession and eminem marshal) and that album has sold more than 30million copies worldwide...Even taylor swift,timberlake e.t.c sells more more than 600k album in their first week so what's special about beyonce selling 600k album per week?

Beyonce doesn't have the most no 1 albums that record belong
s to the beetle(19 albums).The only record beyonce has is having all her six albums on no 1.....Moreso what's special about having your albums at No 1,anybody can pull that off as long as you release your album in a week when there is no stiff competition.She should try releasing her album in a week when artistes like adele and taylor swift are also releasing and let's see if she can have No 1.

I repeat no artiste can sell 20million copies on an album in this internet age..only adele can pull that off...Go and bring beyonce's sale on her last three albums and let's compare(infact let me even bring it)

BEYONCE'S DISCOGRAPHY
Dangerously In Love (2003): 11m worldwide
B'Day (2006): 8m worldwide
I Am... Sasha Fierce (2008): 8m worldwide
4 (2008): 3m worldwide
Beyonce (2013): 5m worldwide

Total worldwide album sales: 35m

ADELE'S DISCOGRAPHY
19 (2008): 7m worldwide
21 (2011): 31m worldwide
25 (2015): 15m worldwide (and counting)

Total worldwide album sales: 53m

With the above figures adele bested beyonce with just 3 albums to 5

What is dope about rihanna's rubbish album?The only hot song on that album is work(the song was even gibberish but just catchy),every other song is below par and really didn't gain recognition.

Beyonce is good but the silly notion that she is the best thing to happen to the music world has to stop

Finally drake and kanye can't be in the same category as adele except in the best album category which am sure they can't be nominated for talkless of winning.

1 Like

Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by dejahvu(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Dude is right Adele is anoda level, selling records like back in the days before internet priracy and streaming became really popular.
Beyonce is good but a lot of packaging is put forward to sell her, America trying to force her on people like she is the perfect ideal woman. Beyonce has been releasing below par songs of recent compared to her previous works but She is Jay 's wife and face of America so they have to.
Despite Adele being British she is smashing American records just imagine Adele was an American the hype she will be getting will Sky rocket and you talking about grammy awards. Biggie and Tupac have no grammy Awards, Kanyes has about 22 but we all know he is no where close to them......
I use to be a huge fan of Beyonce but I canT listen to her songs anymore its like all packaging....Adele shows exceptional musicianship without coming out unclad or shaking her bumbum
Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by STILESGANG: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2016
dejahvu:
Dude is right Adele is anoda level, selling records like back in the days before internet priracy and streaming became really popular.
Beyonce is good but a lot of packaging is put forward to sell her, America trying to force her on people like she is the perfect ideal woman. Beyonce has been releasing below par songs of recent compared to her previous works but She is Jay 's wife and face of America so they have to.
Despite Adele being British she is smashing American records just imagine Adele was an American the hype she will be getting will Sky rocket and you talking about grammy awards. Biggie and Tupac have no grammy Awards, Kanyes has about 22 but we all know he is no where close to them......
I use to be a huge fan of Beyonce but I canT listen to her songs anymore its like all packaging....Adele shows exceptional musicianship without coming out unclad or shaking her bumbum
Thanks boss...Sigh,at least not everyone is a beyonce's asslicker.

I respect the girl but the silly hype is annoying.

The only thing that dude keep holding on to is influence...Who gives a f*ck about influence.sex sells in the generation and the person who exposes her unclothedness the most gets the most followers.Check the list of the most followed celebrities on instagram and other social medial sites.You will see that they are women who oozes great amount sex appeal,exposing their tits and asses e.g kardashian sisters,beyonce,nicki,selena gomez e.t.c

If adele who isn't considered sexy or pretty by world standards can win so many hearts(in a world so obsessed with looks and literarily worships those blessed with)) by not jumping on the sex appeal bandwagon...I wonder the heights she would have reached if she had been attractive.The only thing working for that girl is just pure unadultrated talent.

I wonder if beyonce would have been beyonce if she looked like adele..lol

1 Like

Re: List Of 2016 BET Award Winners by queenfav(f): 5:52am On Jul 01, 2016
STILESGANG:
Thanks boss...Sigh,at least not everyone is a beyonce's asslicker.

I respect the girl but the silly hype is annoying.

The only thing that dude keep holding on to is influence...Who gives a f*ck about influence.sex sells in the generation and the person who exposes her unclothedness the most gets the most followers.Check the list of the most followed celebrities on instagram and other social medial sites.You will see that they are women who oozes great amount sex appeal,exposing their tits and asses e.g kardashian sisters,beyonce,nicki,selena gomez e.t.c

If adele who isn't considered sexy or pretty by world standards can win so many hearts(in a world so obsessed with looks and literarily worships those blessed with)) by not jumping on the sex appeal bandwagon...I wonder the heights she would have reached if she had been attractive.The only thing working for that girl is just pure unadultrated talent.

I wonder if beyonce would have been beyonce if she looked like adele..lol
Sound arguments u just put up here... respect!!We love in a world where a diva with average musical talent ,who flaunts her na..ked.ness is rated the best in the industry.Very soon kim kardashian would release a wack song and bag a grammy for it..lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Results Of First BBNaija 2018 Friday Game Night / Whitemoney Tells Angel To Avoid Boma (BBNaija) / Five Highest-grossing Nigerian Films So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.