Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Help A Nairalander That Sells HomeCare Products(Please check me out) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Nairalander That Sells HomeCare Products(Please check me out) (440 Views)

Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest / Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos / Nigeria Man Dumped His Congolese Wife For A New Wife; Sells Family House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander That Sells HomeCare Products(Please check me out) by TeeFeh(f): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2016
It costs 4000N,free delivery anywhere in lagos

GNLD Care is a very effective, safe, and refreshingly fragrant disinfectant for use around the home, as well as in clinics and in hospitals.

It’s very economical, too. One litre of GNLD Care concentrate diluted with tap water will make a whopping 51 litres of disinfectant for your home, or 11 litres for hospital and clinic use.

proven…

GNLD Care disinfectant is strong enough to pass the SABS 636 standard. To do that, a disinfectant must be able to kill a wide variety of bacteria, within a given time.

It’s not necessary to test every bacterium, of course. Certain bacteria are selected for testing, which represent different bacterial groups, and if the chosen bacterium is killed, every other bacterium of a similar type will be killed too

Re: Help A Nairalander That Sells HomeCare Products(Please check me out) by TeeFeh(f): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2016
Overview:
LDC is the mildest, most versatile household cleaner available today.

Key Benefits

Wash dishes
, hand washables,
kitchen counters
, stovetops,
refrigerators
, & many other soiled surfaces.
Very gentle on hands and safe for the whole family.
100% biodegradable and phosphate-free.

Re: Help A Nairalander That Sells HomeCare Products(Please check me out) by TeeFeh(f): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2016
Contact me on how to get it 09092370688
Re: Help A Nairalander That Sells HomeCare Products(Please check me out) by TeeFeh(f): 9:37am On Jun 27, 2016
Overview
Super 10 is your choice for the toughest cleaning jobs.

Key Benefits

Effective on every tough job from removing stubborn fabric stains to cleaning garage floors.
Industrial strength that's harmless to any surface where it's safe to use water.
Highly Concentrated: A little goes a long way.
Non fragranced option also available.

Re: Help A Nairalander That Sells HomeCare Products(Please check me out) by TeeFeh(f): 9:39am On Jun 27, 2016
Wax n Max (For cars)Overview

A car shampoo that cleans and protects all-in-one.

Key Benefits

Enhances paintwork which becomes glossier with every wash.
Does not streak.
Excellent water barrier properties and increased run off due to a protective silicone film.
Reduced oxidation due to this silicone protection.
Biodegradable formulation ensuring ingredients break down to their basic constituents by biological activity.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed Asap / Convert Your Degrees!!! / “I Love Both Men. They Have Different Strengths”–zimbabwean Woman With 2 Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.