Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

What To Do Next If Adsense Ban You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What To Do Next If Adsense Ban You (858 Views)

Reasons Why Adsense Will Ban You This Week / Hilarious Photo: When Adsense Ban You For The First Time / Google Adsense Will Ban You If Guilty Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do Next If Adsense Ban You by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2016
Hello My NL Fans, Recently I wrote an article on
Reasons Why Adsense will Ban You This Week You can read it here https://www.nairaland.com/3176778/reasons-why-adsense-ban-week incase you missed it.

I got numerous sms and WhatsApp messages few days after the article with people asking why I knew their Adsense Account will be ban. Many even went as far as saying my article gave them Badluck I'm yet to figure out the relationship between my article and Badluck as they called it.

Today I'll be the Talking About What to do Next if Adsense got your account Ban. This article is for both people who have an active Adsense Account and those who where ban.

Google Adsense has been reason why million publishers smile monthly worldwide,.
One of darkest nightMare for anyone whose Monthly income depends on GA receive the Dreaded Email From Google notifying you of Account disable or suspension due to invalid activities

Many questions I received monthly from people who victim of these are.

• How Can I Get My Adsense back?

• Is it ever possible to use my Adsense again?

• is their any other high paying alternatives to Adsense?

• Does my been ban from GA mean the end of my blogging adventures since I can no longer make cash.

Well My first response/solutions are.

• Though No any publishers platform can beat the payment of GA , there are other platforms that come close I'll recommend these few trusted platforms

Content.Ad

Adquet

Bing AD

Chitika

Explore the World of Affliate Marketing
: one Of the lucrative Areas which Many webmasters underestimate is the affiliate marketing I'm a living prove of the few who has milk many cases from Affiliate marketing, the likes of shelaf, naijatecguide and other Few blogs who have been enjoying the gooDies Affiliate Marketing Has to offer
And I'll urge you to Explore this few trusted Affiliate Marketing platforms

Jumia
Konga
Dealdey
Amazon

However the you can still make an appeal to GA Though the chances are very slim But if you are not guilty of what they accused you of by following this tips

• Be polite while Rendering your appeal
• ensure you haven't violated what Adsense accused you of
• ensure persistent rendering of your complAin't atleast twice a week
• Use a very good English tho, don't over do it
• Maintain your innocence

Femi is a Passionate Tech blogger at Femdevcon
You can follow me on Twitter @olamiwestside and fb search for Femi Ola Jnr

Re: What To Do Next If Adsense Ban You by mr2kay(m): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2016
Or you buy or apply for another account.but op I won't lie that your article was really bad luck I swear undecided
Re: What To Do Next If Adsense Ban You by teejaypee: 12:30pm On Jun 27, 2016
olasircoded:
Hello My NL Fans, Recently I wrote an article on
Reasons Why Adsense will Ban You This Week You can read it here https://www.nairaland.com/3176778/reasons-why-adsense-ban-week incase you missed it.

I got numerous sms and WhatsApp messages few days after the article with people asking why I knew their Adsense Account will be ban. Many even went as far as saying my article gave them Badluck I'm yet to figure out the relationship between my article and Badluck as they called it.

Today I'll be the Talking About What to do Next if Adsense got your account Ban. This article is for both people who have an active Adsense Account and those who where ban.

Google Adsense has been reason why million publishers smile monthly worldwide,.
One of darkest nightMare for anyone whose Monthly income depends on GA receive the Dreaded Email From Google notifying you of Account disable or suspension due to invalid activities

Many questions I received monthly from people who victim of these are.

• How Can I Get My Adsense back?

• Is it ever possible to use my Adsense again?

• is their any other high paying alternatives to Adsense?

• Does my been ban from GA mean the end of my blogging adventures since I can no longer make cash.

Well My first response/solutions are.

• Though No any publishers platform can beat the payment of GA , there are other platforms that come close I'll recommend these few trusted platforms

Content.Ad

Adquet

Bing AD

Chitika

Explore the World of Affliate Marketing
: one Of the lucrative Areas which Many webmasters underestimate is the affiliate marketing I'm a living prove of the few who has milk many cases from Affiliate marketing, the likes of shelaf, naijatecguide and other Few blogs who have been enjoying the gooDies Affiliate Marketing Has to offer
And I'll urge you to Explore this few trusted Affiliate Marketing platforms

Jumia
Konga
Dealdey
Amazon

However the you can still make an appeal to GA Though the chances are very slim But if you are not guilty of what they accused you of by following this tips

• Be polite while Rendering your appeal
• ensure you haven't violated what Adsense accused you of
• ensure persistent rendering of your complAin't atleast twice a week
• Use a very good English tho, don't over do it
• Maintain your innocence

Femi is a Passionate Tech blogger at Femdevcon
You can follow me on Twitter @olamiwestside and fb search for Femi Ola Jnr

Hi, i'm a blogger, i blog both on blogger and wordpress

on blog, anytime i try signing up for adsense,it opens a blank page, i've tried seeking help from google but none is forthcoming.

I also tried different browsers same thing! .

THANKS
Re: What To Do Next If Adsense Ban You by FastestTech(m): 6:14am On Jun 28, 2016
Thanks op
Its Really educative
Lalasticlala please come and move this post to the homepage.
Re: What To Do Next If Adsense Ban You by okiaso(m): 8:59am On Jul 04, 2016
rajiade:
Planning to set up a Bulk SMS Reseller Biz. But I need it Specifically on Wordpress.

I have Explored the Reseller features of major bulk sms providers I know, but it seems most of them use Joomla or plain html/php script as their reseller platform.

Don't know if there is any provider out their that set's up bulk sms reseller websites on Wordpress using a plugin.

Or if there is any wordpress plugin that can be used to setup a bulk sms reseller website, would like to know.

I also don't mind paying, if there is anyone who can develop a Universal Wordpress Bulk SMS Reseller Plugin for me (something similsr to Afrisoft's Joomla SMS portal that would fit into any gateway)

Thanks.

I CAN PROGRAM YOU WEBSITE AND PLUGINS FOR YOU.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, this post is really old but I'm sure there are many more others out there searching for this same solution; WordPress Bulk SMS Portal plugin.
I can program the app, even with added features.
Recently, I started one but could not completed the program simply because of lack of fund.
However, a test version is available at www.benuebulksms.com

Notice: If any one can support me financially, I can finish the portal (within 1 month).
1). NGN 10,000 only - I'll give you a copy of the portal. Clean source codes, no single encryption.
2). NGN 15,000 only - I'll setup a professional WordPress website for you, with default home page, wp-sms-portal & a dynamic business theme.
3). NGN 50,000 only - I'll design and develop any website of your choice for you. This mustn't be a bulk sms website. It could be for your company, personal site, E-commerce (online store), church website, school website(not school portal pls), ...
Nb: I'll complete any of the above work within 1 month (2 months maximum with test running).
#I work with my team.

Oki Solomon (Okiaso)
CEO/FOUNDER - iMessenger.com.ng
Tel: 08162672628
(please fell free to call, WhatsApp or text me for negotiation, appointment and interview.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Little Touch On My Membership Site.who Can Help? / $30 10 Year Payment Received Nigerian Adsense Plus 5 Website For Sale / Easier Way To Create Chatbot. No Coding Skills Required!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.