Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

The Picture Of The Billionaire Civil Servant Who Murdered His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Picture Of The Billionaire Civil Servant Who Murdered His Wife (1417 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Murdered His Wife, Married Late Wife Elder Sister (photos) / Nigerian Man Who Murdered His Cameroonian Girlfriend Faces Trial In The US / Corpse Of Edward Soje, Kogi Civil Servant Who Committed Suicide By Hanging (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Picture Of The Billionaire Civil Servant Who Murdered His Wife by MrsFixNaija(f): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2016
CHARITY AIYEDOGBON (CHACHA) IS GONE – WHO IS NEXT?

The graphical illustration of the brutal murder and eventual dismembered body of late Mrs. Charity Aiyedogbon (Chacha) has left me traumatized and speechless. If as an observer, someone with no connection to her in any way is feeling so terribly bad and almost depressed and yet those who are suppose to care for her are not in any way worried, then something is absolutely wrong somewhere.

It is either her siblings, her children, her husband, relations and in-laws are under a spell. Or it could be that this whole issue is just a publicity stunt to put the Aiyedogbon family in the full glare of the media, to achieve a purpose am yet to find out. Or, if it was meant to put Emeka (DPA) to shame as it was clearly stated in the scenarios under which Chacha could show up is also something am yet to put a finger to. But come to think of it, why would Chacha’s disappearance and/or appearance be of concern to emeka or the Due Process Advocates if not solely on humanitarian grounds. So taking a second look at the scenarios, it all simply point to one direction confirmation that Chacha is truly dead.

Why was it a general consensus that she must die, was it because of her demand for a share of the property and money? Which I seriously doubt or is it that she came upon certain highly sensitive information she was not suppose to have come across? Whatever it was, was it enough to end her life? Was it enough to throw away all the memories of the past years? Was it enough to give the impression she never existed? These are questions that can only be answered by those who sat and passed the death sentence on her.

The more I try to rationalize, the more I am convinced that her death is all about martyrdom. She has sacrificed herself so that other women will have hope and freedom. Her death is meant to put paid to the continued maltreatment and abuse of women in relationships. Her death is meant to expose the atrocities women go through in the hands of men. Her death is meant to bring comfort to all the women that have been in bondage.

For many years the dignity of women has often been unacknowledged and their prerogatives misrepresented. They have very often been relegated to the margins of society and even reduced to servitude as if they simply have no rights whatsoever. This I tell you have continued to prevent women from truly being themselves and impoverishment on their humanity.

Churches (some) have not taken the plight of women seriously. Some unknowingly have helped the men folks in perpetuating abuses and sentencing the women to their early graves. A woman in sorrows walks up to a pastor to complain of her maltreatment and abuse by her husband and all she is told is to go on her knees and pray, hoping that the man will change, yet when the woman gets killed on her knees same pastor will officiate at funeral.

Pastors should devote more time in helping the women to achieve real equality in every sector of life: protection of nursing mothers, protection of perceived barren wives, protection for women with only female children, equality of spouses with regards to family rights and fairness in career advancements. Women are generally not looking for anything other than justice and equality. They want the men to appreciate them no matter how little. Am sure with time we will all know the role played by one or two pastors in this whole drama.

Violence against women in the areas of sexuality and other forms of bodily harm is inhuman and must be condemned by all. All forms of sexual violence must be discarded. Women are not mere objects or property of men to be used anyhow and discarded off with. If a woman and a man build a home and for some reason the centre can no longer hold, the woman should be given what is rightfully hers and done in a very civilized manner. Nigerian men should not continue to imbibe the Jewish culture that regarded women as a piece of property to be owned or disowned as the men wishes.

CHARITY AIYEDOGBON - CHACHA is gone, now we all refer to her as Late Chacha.

Who is next?
Who is that woman in an abusive relationship that believes deep down her that she can change that man?
Who is that woman hanging onto an abusive relationship for fear of what the society will say?
Who is that woman hanging on because children are involved? Forgetting that with or without you the children will be taken good care of.
Who is that woman hanging on because you want a share of the wealth? Forgetting we all came into this world naked.
Who is that woman hanging on because you think you can get him to deny his mistress? Forgetting that Solomon had more than enough
My dear woman, once that spark is getting dim, please I beg of you, move on. Talk a walk for some time, and watch from a far. Do not allow yourself to be deceived. Because when it happens you will eventually be blamed, even more by women like you.
Women please realize that your life is valuable. God gave it to you free and for a purpose do not throw it away all in the name of foolish love or the desire for money.

As for Chacha, she has paid the ultimate prize. But one thing is certain, she will surely get justice, but it will now be in her absence. Do not allow yours to go the same way. GET OUT OF THAT ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP NOW!

Re: The Picture Of The Billionaire Civil Servant Who Murdered His Wife by ORACLE1975(m): 11:12am On Jun 27, 2016
Y
Re: The Picture Of The Billionaire Civil Servant Who Murdered His Wife by mast555(m): 11:19am On Jun 27, 2016
na wa. for what reason
Re: The Picture Of The Billionaire Civil Servant Who Murdered His Wife by iboboyswag(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
With the gibberish you wrote up there, you have failed to still establish a relationship BTW the image posted, the writeup and its title.

Abeg be explicit and quit asking us questions we most definitely don't have answers to.

4 Likes

Re: The Picture Of The Billionaire Civil Servant Who Murdered His Wife by Nuttybynature(m): 1:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
I only came to check the name... Not a member of the exalted NCAN though. Should I say I'm not surprised?

(1) (Reply)

Mad Man Who Allegedly Kills People In Umuahia Was Killed By Angry Mob Today / ‘what We Saw In Sambisa Forest’ / OMG! Young Lady Stripped Unclad & Humiliated After She Was Caught..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.