Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) (951 Views)

Python Killed In Jos Today / Ice Rain In Jos, Plateau State Today (Photos) / Big Balls Of Ice That Fell In Jos (2) (3) (4)

Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) by ebosie11(f): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Two members of the same family identified as Salihu Danjuma Ibrahim and Salisu Ibrahim allegedly died yesterday when lightning struck during the early morning rain in Jos at Bayan Tasha in Ungwan Rogo area of the metropolis. According to Bello Lukman who shared the tragic news on facebook,

The lightening caused the 33 Kva high tension wire above to spark, this came with a heavy sound with the wire coming down to the ground. Scared, the two brothers ran out of this closed shop and unfortunately, the wire had caused current to pass through the water. Immediately they stepped out, they were electrocuted and died. They had since been buried according to Islamic rites. 

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/lightening-kills-2-brothers-in-jos.html?m=1

Re: Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) by Arian11(m): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
maybe one day one of them was like "guy if I dey lie make thunder fire me "

On a more serious note rip to the dead ...it's a sad thing .

And why is this under politics...are you thinking what I'm "thoughting"

No source ??

Re: Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) by vhictour(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
These pictures says nothing

Re: Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) by vhictour(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2016
Arian11:

for ur mind
"FTC"
Re: Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Such a pity. Rip to them. And may the Lord console their family.
Re: Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) by Arian11(m): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
vhictour:

for ur mind
"FTC"

How we go do now
Re: Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
God is great
Re: Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) by idupaul: 1:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Why include a pic that doesn't buttress the story in any way or form
Re: Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) by Masculity(m): 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
OP the pisho is something different. All I'm seeing is little boy enjoying his day and one lady looking good and fresh, the dude standing seeking for her attention.
Re: Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) by predear(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
Rip to D dead
Re: Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) by deanoffaculty: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lord Rayden at work...... RIP to the dead!
Re: Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) by ebosie11(f): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
vhictour:
These pictures says nothing
Bros I am not meant to manufacture pics.As you can see from the write up it was shared by a Facebook user.I ain't an eyewitness to the event
Re: Lightening Kills 2 Brothers In Jos (photos) by vhictour(m): 2:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
ebosie11:
Bros I am not meant to manufacture pics.As you can see from the write up it was shared by a Facebook user.I ain't an eyewitness to the event

Ive heard you.. buh next time make sure u share FACTS

9 New Features The Iphone 7 Is Likely To Have / Aviator Predictor Premium Apk Download / Problem On Ipod