Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

NOVAN! Guys Get In Here And Help Me Out - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NOVAN! Guys Get In Here And Help Me Out (670 Views)

Why Do Bad Guys Get Attracted By Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOVAN! Guys Get In Here And Help Me Out by ChetaTrex: 1:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
Am still new here.. Just registered yesterday...
I need y'all to rate if it's good I'll def continue

*You're are gonna have to jump out!*

"Hell No! man.. Not gonna happen;"

Dave didn't reply me, There was no need to.. I looked back and saw the 2 boogeys still coming at me, Unrelenting....
'pew pew pew!!!'
Zxxx's Laser shots damaged the last working propeller... My jet twirled... Then nosedived..
*Will you get out now?*
"Bleep you!"....
Tapping the big red button I was shot out through the broken glass on the roof...

* Nova Armor Online.. Good day Trex*

" Great.. Now I have to listen to two jerks "

*Hey! who are you calling a jerk?* Dave asked.. I was about answering when zxxx collided with me raising his hand to my face... 'Pew' I was blasted.. Flying backward I stabilized my flight then raised my hand..
*Targeting systems online*

Something was off..my targeting systems weren't supposed to be....

*Like the improvement? I upgraded your suit.. Now your suit can actually target.. you'll never miss..*

"I never missed before".. *Huh. true but you never know*
" I'll kill you bro I swear I....."
Zxxx's shots brought me back to the fight..
*Suit damage 13% and rising* The A.I informed me...
"Great!"

I went for him. Hand drawn out for a punch. I threw it.. he dodged then landed one on me.. I turned and tried and upper cut..He moved back then smashed his knee on my armored chest.. I went down again
* 20% and rising *

"Where the codex?" Zxxx finally spoke, and sounded like a true Hausa man... "I'll tell you after you're in the tower" Small slits opened on my shoulder and mini - missiles went after him he turned and zoomed away.. His powers were offence no defense... I turned and got punched by block...I'd totally forgot about the second boogey...
Re: NOVAN! Guys Get In Here And Help Me Out by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nice smiley
Re: NOVAN! Guys Get In Here And Help Me Out by ChetaTrex: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Nice smiley

Thanks..... A lot

1 Like

Re: NOVAN! Guys Get In Here And Help Me Out by ChetaTrex: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2016
Update here!!!!

Block was huge!! Main ability was super-strength.. Level 6 Strength, On par with the likes of 'Power' He was currently flying with the aid of a jet-pack, That would be his undoing... I balanced myself and came back for him... Metal fists glowing blue from being charged by my nova energy... I swung the punch, He zoomed through the air and couldn't catch himself because flight wasn't his strong suit.. I followed the initial attack with nova blasts from my fists....
After taking enough damage he finally dodged and came at me..Enraged!..
'Whoosh. Whoosh. Whoosh'
"Ahh! Stay still you little bleep.. You dey mad!?"

He kept throwing the punches but I was quicker...He was stronger though but I was more nimble..
"Why? Can't hit me?.... You're getting too chubby block.. Try to cut down on the fried egg intake.. put yourself on a straight bole diet or ma......oooff!!"
I got to cocky... The punch took me unawares....

*Suit Damage.. 31%.. Heads up display offline*

"What the...!! Dave what just happened? I can't see"

*That punch bro.. your vision is currently re-booting*

"Deactivate helmet..."
My helmet deactivated a second too late as block grabbed my hand and swung me down.... I headed straight for the tarred road..
*HUD BACK ONLINE*
"Helmet's activate!..''
**†*†***************†*†**

" Main gate! Main gate!!... Main Run oo! "

I crashed on top a danfo bus.. The conductor ran away.. Panic broke out and everyone started running... block was coming at me...
*Targeting systems online..*

Aiming for his power pack I fired....
Re: NOVAN! Guys Get In Here And Help Me Out by ChetaTrex: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
ill have it updated in a bit
Re: NOVAN! Guys Get In Here And Help Me Out by ChetaTrex: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2016
Block hit the ground hard... His jet-pack was out of commission.. I stood up then jumped down in time to see him toss it away.. He grinned at me, Showing yellow sharp shark like teeths.. I went for him.. Threw a punch.. He caught the punch without stress and his grin grew wider..
"Na my ground you dey now.. Come fly comot make I see"

Bleep!

Raising me up he threw me at the bus.. I collided with it and turned it over.. Bus was totally damaged now.. My HUD blurred for a while.. When it came back on I looked at block's direction only to get hit with a massive NEPA pole he had ripped off the ground.. I tumbled through the streets and smashed into a parked Camry...

* Suit Damage 55% *

"Shut up!"

*Why? * The A.I asked...
"Your constant announcement of my failure isn't helping anybody!"

*Try to fight better and I'll stop*

"AI? Can't believe am arguing with an AI..."

Block started coming at me.. I tore myself out of the crumbled car and stood straight..Fists glowing blue from my NOVA energy..Extending it I formed swords and I rushed at him... I swung he caught my arm.. Turned me over then and threw me upwards.. I spotted Zxxx... He flew past me.. Their plan hit me the same time my mini- Missiles did... I hit the ground hard...

My HUD went off.. Which means my suit was out if nova energy.. Groaning I started charging it again..

*Nova Armor online.. Suit Capacity 5%*
"Why didn't you warn me about the missiles?"
* You asked me to keep shut *
"Dave I need help here.. How can I get rid of block?..."
* Oh now you need me?.. * My elder brother's voice sounded.. *Well, Simple block's DNA reacts terribly to fire..Laser..Basically anything too hot.. As for Zxx.....*

"Don't worry I have Zxxx covered"
I turned over to face the both of them as they marched towards me..
"Re-Route all energy to my right beam.."
I formed a laser lance with my right arm and went for block.. Zxxx Dived at me and I blasted him.. Block was slow..My lance sank into his chest..... I was expecting him to shout
.he didn't.. just Fell....

"Patch me through to the ESPD(Edo state police department)"
*Done*
"This is Novan reporting.. I have two downed supervillains here and need immediate transport to the tower...and Bring a bottle of coke for me.. "
Re: NOVAN! Guys Get In Here And Help Me Out by ChetaTrex: 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2016
Was expecting review from the bosses in this forum.. what's happening? Guys please talk to me.. is it OK? should I start a new series?
Re: NOVAN! Guys Get In Here And Help Me Out by ChetaTrex: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Update.. This one's for my lil bro.. only person i know with more love for Batman than me....
(Dash POV)
A Wallet here, A Necklace here, An ATM card here, A gold chain here.. Tah! Gold chain returned.. It was fake.. Hmm But there was a laptop in the bag, Broke Yahoo boy....
I was cruising at a comfortable Mach 11 speed, Pickpocketing things.. It was a normal day in ring road for me.. I spotted an iPhone 5.. Casually walked over and removed it from the guy's hand.. He blinked..
No one was supposed to move..I was too fast for that.. He didn't just blink he proceeded to tear his T-Shirt... I spotted the blue colored 'P' and knew I was done....

Power moved faster than I thought he could.. but not fast enough... While he moved gradually through the speed force I went to Mach 22 at once... When I stopped I was at the outskirts of maiduguri... That ought to be enough.. Power was the strongest superhero ever,There was no way I'd have survived going toe to toe with him..
"I hate to do this but I can't trust you won't run again"
I turned to see power behind me.. looking pissed.. Quickly I flexed my power and prepared to run but he raised his leg and crushed mine....
"Aaaaarrrrggggghhhh!!!!!"
Re: NOVAN! Guys Get In Here And Help Me Out by emmyluv4all: 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
hmm! nice....more update

(1) (Reply)

Who Won This Argument / Ondo Book Launch With High Chief Nathaniel Adesiyakan, The Ooni Of Ife And More / * You Can't Afford To Miss This Story *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.