Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,269 members, 7,957,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway (552 Views)

325acres At Ibefun Along Ikorodu Ijebu Ode Road After Itoikin.with C Of O / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / A CERTIFIED WAY OF BUYING LANDS IN LAGOS STATE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway by AppleofGod(f): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
We recently bought lands at Agbowa Ikosi @ N500k but it was not enough for farming. We were introduced to Iganke along the expressway @ N250,000 it's 10-15mins driving from Agbowa Ikosi bus stop and its cheaper but because of the thick forest it's scaring. I am confused because of the forest there, what do you think of that area.
Re: Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway by Favored4gud: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
hopefully someone that knows will give insight. I talked to my sis about the place she said she does not know the name of the but its along the express road and she does not like the place. I dont wanna base conclusion off that. There has to be reasons for disliking the place.
AppleofGod:
We recently bought lands at Agbowa Ikosi @ N500k but it was not enough for farming. We were introduced to Iganke along the expressway @ N250,000 it's 10-15mins driving from Agbowa Ikosi bus stop and its cheaper but because of the thick forest it's scaring. I am confused because of the forest there, what do you think of that area.
Re: Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway by Favored4gud: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hi AppleofGod, how far with the Iganke site. Pls share update. Am curious as you. I tried to PM you but didn't get a response.
AppleofGod:
Re: Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway by AppleofGod(f): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2016
@ favoured4gud, we eventually got 2 acres @ Odo Ayandelu in Agbowa Ikosi Ejirin @ N300,000 it's close to Lagos State housing Scheme and as we learnt government has maped out that area for agriculture purpose and we got it direct from d family. If u need we can refer to d Agent.
Re: Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway by lorhema(f): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2017
@appleofgod please could you let me have the agent's contact? I'm looking for agric land, about half an acre. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

5 Plots With Govt. Consent Facing Express @ Majek Opposite Crown Estate / Cheap Ikorodu Houses For Sale / Land Promo @ Richlife Estate And Garden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.