Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway (534 Views)

325acres At Ibefun Along Ikorodu Ijebu Ode Road After Itoikin.with C Of O / Buy Lands At A New Layout In Akpuoga Nike, Enugu. / A CERTIFIED WAY OF BUYING LANDS IN LAGOS STATE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway by AppleofGod(f): 1:43pm On Jun 27, 2016
We recently bought lands at Agbowa Ikosi @ N500k but it was not enough for farming. We were introduced to Iganke along the expressway @ N250,000 it's 10-15mins driving from Agbowa Ikosi bus stop and its cheaper but because of the thick forest it's scaring. I am confused because of the forest there, what do you think of that area.
Re: Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway by Favored4gud: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
hopefully someone that knows will give insight. I talked to my sis about the place she said she does not know the name of the but its along the express road and she does not like the place. I dont wanna base conclusion off that. There has to be reasons for disliking the place.
AppleofGod:
We recently bought lands at Agbowa Ikosi @ N500k but it was not enough for farming. We were introduced to Iganke along the expressway @ N250,000 it's 10-15mins driving from Agbowa Ikosi bus stop and its cheaper but because of the thick forest it's scaring. I am confused because of the forest there, what do you think of that area.
Re: Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway by Favored4gud: 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hi AppleofGod, how far with the Iganke site. Pls share update. Am curious as you. I tried to PM you but didn't get a response.
AppleofGod:
Re: Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway by AppleofGod(f): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2016
@ favoured4gud, we eventually got 2 acres @ Odo Ayandelu in Agbowa Ikosi Ejirin @ N300,000 it's close to Lagos State housing Scheme and as we learnt government has maped out that area for agriculture purpose and we got it direct from d family. If u need we can refer to d Agent.
Re: Buying Lands At Iganke - Itoikin Expressway by lorhema(f): 11:11am On Jan 28, 2017
@appleofgod please could you let me have the agent's contact? I'm looking for agric land, about half an acre. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Full Plot Of Land For Sale At Obawole Ogba With New Mini Flat Set Back 12m / Land For Sale in Ikoyi Lagos. / Affordable Land For Sale With Flexible Payment Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.