Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Attitudes That Enhances Intimacy (solutions To Gaps In Marriage)t - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Attitudes That Enhances Intimacy (solutions To Gaps In Marriage)t (947 Views)

He Did Not Enjoy Intimacy With Me, And Concluded I Am Cheating / Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display / Annoying Attitudes Some Men Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attitudes That Enhances Intimacy (solutions To Gaps In Marriage)t by mosembik: 2:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
For us to have good intimacy in our
relationship, We need to work this out
all the day of our lives, not just our
occasional happy moments. We must
work this out daily without fail. Song
of Solomon gave examples of the
kind of romantic communication that
must not be scarce among believing
couples. It must be deliberately
cultivated.
Couples must create times to
recreate together. Teach one another
the phone functions, play together,
bath together, do dance to good
music together and take a stroll
together. If you have the relatives
size or strength advantage, carry your
wife from bathroom to the bedroom.
Let the children see you and laugh or
be jealous.
Deliberately have romantic times
together. Place your head on your
spouse's lap as you sit, handle with
fingers, caress the shoulder, biceps,
sides of the face, thighs around navel
and other parts of the body. Lie on
his or her chest, not necessarily for
s*x; and should it end that way, no
problem.
There is no age limit to this intimacy.
There is never a moment in one's
marriage that we have to stop doing
things that helps intimacy.

OTHER THINGS YOU SHOULD
CULTIVATE IS THE ART OF: Click hear to read details http://buildhome4life..com/2016/06/attitudes-that-enhances-intimacy.html
Re: Attitudes That Enhances Intimacy (solutions To Gaps In Marriage)t by estbestbaby: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
Thanks for this wonderful words
Re: Attitudes That Enhances Intimacy (solutions To Gaps In Marriage)t by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 28, 2016
that's a good write up,

btw if your Lucky to marry someone you love you won't even know when you practice all those things you put up there,

they'll come naturally
especially when finances are running smoothly,

it's a known fact that poverty is the greatest enemy of love

it has the abilities to tear a good relationship apart

our economy has a very big roll to play in that regard and it's even getting worst

that's why foreign ladies tend to express their love and feelings to their partner that everyone can observe bcs they have a stable economy and also gainfully employed

therefore they have little less to worry regards to finances

my advice to the single ladies out there is,

if they go into marriage without having anything to contribute financially

or become a total liability to their partner

..hehehe"""" the desired love they need is unlikely no matter how romantic she maybe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attitudes That Enhances Intimacy (solutions To Gaps In Marriage)t by mosembik: 6:15am On Jun 28, 2016
Our societies determine by home. When we have good marriage, good home definitely we will have good society. Work on your marriage so that it can give you the best home.
Re: Attitudes That Enhances Intimacy (solutions To Gaps In Marriage)t by mosembik: 6:26am On Jun 28, 2016
@ carmag thanks for your contribution
Re: Attitudes That Enhances Intimacy (solutions To Gaps In Marriage)t by mosembik: 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Attitudes That Enhances Intimacy (solutions To Gaps In Marriage)t by mosembik: 11:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Marriage is beautiful but you have to work for it.
Re: Attitudes That Enhances Intimacy (solutions To Gaps In Marriage)t by mosembik: 6:21am On Jun 29, 2016
wink
Re: Attitudes That Enhances Intimacy (solutions To Gaps In Marriage)t by mosembik: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
after going through all the gaps and the solution to them, I believe you will have a good story to tell about your relationship
Re: Attitudes That Enhances Intimacy (solutions To Gaps In Marriage)t by mosembik: 4:17am On Jun 30, 2016
Your attitude and character has great effect on your marriage. Work on them
Re: Attitudes That Enhances Intimacy (solutions To Gaps In Marriage)t by mosembik: 3:58am On Jul 01, 2016
smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Stay Away From My Husband’s Brother / Today Is My Birthday Shower Me Love Nairalanders / In Dire Need Of Advice Or Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.