Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Sin... You Have Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sin... You Have Sin (436 Views)

True Definition Of Sin. / Masturbation Is A Sin You Can Be Free. / Is Suicide Unforgivable Sin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sin... You Have Sin by SunnyJose(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2016
55. O death where is your victory? O death where is your sting. 56…the sting of death is sin…
1st Epistle of Apostle Paul to Corinthians “15”
…some years ago before the incident, death, sin and grave were close pal, like seriously, they were partners in crime. Death na boss, sin na errand boy, grave na captivator.

Also, there was a cute guy popularly known as Bros J. (the Messiah, with amazing dual nature), pure man- son of David also pure Spirit--son of Most High God.

Duty of the errand boy (sin) is to deceive anyone irrespective of status or position, the hidden mission was that, sin had been programme with a stamp of death, i.e whosoever fall for the deception of sin will get stamp by sin. (stamp of death). One day, as usual sin meet with a guy called Joseph, sin be like:

Sin: Joseph, how far nah
Joseph: u dey craze?
Sin: haba weytin, take ham easy nah, no be greet I greet
Joseph: u dey mad ni, no greet me o, I no need ur greetings.
Sin: ok o, make I dey waka
Joseph: Park well, see as he be, rubbish, u think say u fit use 5min enjoyment repudiate me of becoming prime minister, tufiakwa.

To be continue...
Re: Sin... You Have Sin by SunnyJose(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2016
The gist be say, when sin comes like that, and you be like: if you try me, I go break your head. Sin will comot for your side jejely, but if u go be like Judas, hnmm, make I no talk much, see for you self:

Sin: Judas Judas, how far nah
Judas: I dey, how your side
Sin: hnmm, not bad, where u dey go nah, make I follow you
Judas: Follow me do wetin, u no get work?
Sin: you know say me dey waka anyhow, my way no pure, make I follow u nah I will be of help.
Judas: ok nah, mo waka.
Sin: I hear say u be secretary
Judas: shuu, e concern you?
Sin: see you, I get runs for you, gbaa be, nah big deal
Judas: oyaa let go dere, I dey hear
Sin: Gbam… (sin stamped Judas)

With that stamp on Judas, without the shadow of doubt Judas must die, he will die ni, (wages of sin is death).
Thanks to Bros J, through him grace and truth came.
The amazing thing for the tory be say, Bros J, come decide to meet death, sin and grave, for their domain, including those they have taken captive, as Bros J. enter, immediately the captivator was taken captive, those that had been in bondage were set free, see for yourself nah (Mat 27 vs 50 – 52), death con be like:

Death: (scream) mo gbe oooo, who be dis, weytin u com do for here, (shouted) sinnn
Sin: oga weytin happen,
Death: what have u done? Who ask u to stamp this one (that was Bros J)
Sin: (confused) what are you saying, I never see this man before in my life, I don’t know Him, (sin was right) (on the other hand, Bros J. never knew sin also) because Bros J was born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Death: (shouted) sinnn, you have sin
Sin: (yinmu) you, your own don finish, see captivator already in bondage, haaa we are now powerless, Bros J get wa sha.

In a nutshell, if to say the rulers of this age understood it ni, hnmm I tell you, dey no know because dey no fit, it beyond their imagination, they would not have crucify the LORD of glory. (paraphrase 1Cor 2 v9), believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household. (act 16 v 31).
Now, I am convince without the shadow of doubt, that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor sin, nor grave, nor life, neither angles nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow, not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. (Paraphrase Rom 8 v 38) Hallelujah.

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial Calling / Hold On To Jesus Christ / My Wife (slain Redeemed Deaconess) Had Strange Encounters Before Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.