Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Checkout Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Mercy Chinwendu - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Mercy Chinwendu (523 Views)

Checkout Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Esther Okwara / Meet Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Igwesi Chiamaka / Checkout Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Mercy Chinwendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Mercy Chinwendu by Missgossip(f): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Name: Nwadiatu Mercy Chinwendu...

Dept: linguistics and African languages...

Level: 100...

DOB: 29th of June...

Hobby: singing, listening to music...

Relationship status: single...

Likes: Trustworthy, natural, industrious and optimistic...

Dislikes: Procrastination, laziness and hypocrisy....

Handiwork: Writing....

Political party: Non- partisan....

Political ambition: To become an ambassador...

Memories of childhood: Dia are things which I remember, and I feel like being a child again, all d petting, wen I play moonlight games wit my friends, and all my bushmeat hunting adventures; how I like to follow boys to steal papa Ngozi's sweet orange......infact, I really love den, wen our hearts are pure and tender, without much thinking of hw tomorrow will be......

Dreams: I wish to be a philanthropist, and an ambassador....

Role models: My mom, one&only sister, and my spiritual father.....
Favourite colour: I love all colours.....

Favourite food: Okro soup with fufu,,,, African salad ( abacha)....

Favourite quote: Love doesn't ask y, it speaks from d heart, and neva explains.......( I sign for fame, nt for shame, all d same, I write my name!!)......

Phone number: 08167330739
Email: Mercyluxyl1999@gmail.com

Source
http://unibencampusvilla..com.ng/2016/06/checkout-feminine-uniben-campus-villa.html?m=1
Re: Checkout Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Mercy Chinwendu by geraldmezi(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
she z my girl friend ,not single

(1) (Reply)

.. / Reebok Sport / How Lucrative Is Fashion Design Skill In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.