Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,186 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Optimum Exposure! Blackberry Leap Gives You All It Takes To Be In Vogue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Optimum Exposure! Blackberry Leap Gives You All It Takes To Be In Vogue (412 Views)

Glo Jumbo Gives You ₦200,000 Bonus, Here Are 18 Things You Need To Know / Airtel Introduce New Internet Data Plans That Gives You 11GB For 2000 And 22GB F / Mtn Quick Wind Gives You 500mb For N100 On Mtn Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Optimum Exposure! Blackberry Leap Gives You All It Takes To Be In Vogue by saleskara: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
You live in a world where your valued private photos, messages, and information are one misstep away from going public. Your smartphone is at the center of it all, from banking information to work data and personal items.
You can feel safe in the knowledge that the BlackBerry Leap was designed with the highest standards of security in mind to protect your privacy. It is equipped with support for encryption, plus built-in malware protection and back-up, wipe and restore. All to give you control and power to avoid falling victim to the next embarrassing and potentially costly cyber-attack.
Affordable, slim and durable… the BlackBerry Leap has a great touch-keyboard, awesome battery life and security.

Click==>http://www.kara.com.ng/blackberry-leap

(1) (Reply)

Please Somebody Teach Me How To Create Android App With My Android Phone / Airtel Night Plan Data: Get 500mb For N25 And 1.5gb For N50 / I Need Urgent Help Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.