Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Meet The 36 Year-old Entrepreneur Who Owns Nigeria's 2nd Largest Rice Farm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet The 36 Year-old Entrepreneur Who Owns Nigeria's 2nd Largest Rice Farm (630 Views)

Meet Adebayo Ogunlesi Who Owns 5 Airports In The United Kingdom / Meet The 35 Year-old Entrepreneur Who Owns Nigeria's 2nd Largest Rice Farm / Meet The 36 Yr-old Entrepreneur Who Owns Nigeria's 2nd Largest Rice Farm- Fobes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 36 Year-old Entrepreneur Who Owns Nigeria's 2nd Largest Rice Farm by Mandaking(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Nigerians consume more than 5 million metric tons of rice every year, with a significant portion of its consumption needs sourced from imports. Rotimi Williams, an ambitious 36 year-old Nigerian entrepreneur and rice farmer, is on a quest to change that. Williams, a former Journalist, is the owner of Kereksuk Rice Farm, the 2nd largest commercial rice farm in Nigeria by land size. His farm, which is situated in Nasarawa state in northern Nigeria, currently sits on 43,000 hectares and employs more than 100 indigenes of Nasarawa. I recently caught up with the budding entrepreneur in Lagos, and had a brief chat with him where he recounted his journey and mused on how Nigeria can attain self-sufficiency ...

1 Share

Re: Meet The 36 Year-old Entrepreneur Who Owns Nigeria's 2nd Largest Rice Farm by daveson07: 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
He is still in the bush nw,hustling day nd night 4 u nd i to get sumtin wey we go chop wit ease witout goin d great lenght,,if He happens to emerge d 2nd or Richest man in Naija nw,i knw wot my loyal goons ar gonna say

Ychris ni bo lo wa nsin??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Investment Companies To Watch Out For This Year / $200 Amazon Gift Card For Sale At $350 In Abeokuta / Discipline : The Only Thing You Must Have To Suceed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.