Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune (3608 Views)

Check Out The Best 11 Smartphones That Were Released In 2017 / List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz / List Of Smartphones That Will Support GLO LTE Network - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by jazzminednut(m): 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Everyone wants a super smartphone that gives a high performance but also does not cost a fortune so that you won’t have to spend your life savings on it.
There are “smartphones” and there are “smartphones”. You have the “really high-end” phones, the “high-end” phones, “mid-range” phones and the “low-end” ones. However, you often find some phones that sit in the grey areas of these different categories (Somewhere in between). These kind of phones still give you high performance and they don’t cost as much.
So, here are five(5) super smartphones that won’t cost you a fortune

1. Innjoo xTouch E1: The E1 smartphone is a dual sim phone powered with a 1.2GHz Quad core processor, 5 megapixel primary camera and an amazing battery capacity of 3200 mAh. This is a smartphone that is very affordable and goes for a smart price. With this phone you are assured of a long lasting battery life to maximize productivity and fun. As at today, it costs twenty six thousand naira only (₦26,000). See the main configuration below.

DISPLAY: 5 Inch HD Touchscreen Display
PROCESSOR: 1.2 GHz Quad-core
RAM: 1 GB
INTERNAL STORAGE: 8 GB
CAMERA: 5 MP Primary, 2 MP Front
BATTERY: 3200mAh
SIM: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
FREE GIFT: 8GB Memory Card

2. Mi-Tribe A500: The mi-Tribe A500, elegant design, elegant display, uncompromised performance. The best smartphone value yet. The mi-Tribe A500 from mi-Fone is elegantly made to meet all your smartphone requirements. The mi-Tribe A500 has a stunning, all-new design witha sandstone textured back that feels great in your grip. It comes with a vivid IPS 5-inch display with an incredible pixel density. It is just nineteen thousand nine hundred naira (₦19,900) only. See the main configuration below.

DISPLAY: 5 Inch HD Touchscreen Display
PROCESSOR: 1.3 GHz Quad-core
RAM: 2 GB
INTERNAL STORAGE: 16 GB
CAMERA: 8 MP Primary, 2 MP Front
BATTERY: 2300mAh
SIM: Dual SIM (1 mini & 1 micro), Dual Standby

3. Infinix Hot 3: Infinix Hot 3 is a smartphone that helps you stay connected and comes with brilliant features. The battery is long lasting which means you can always be on the go and achieve more. A brilliant 8MP camera, 16 GB internal storage and a fast quad-core processor all ensure that you enjoy using this smartphone. The current price is thirty one thousand naira (₦31,000) only. See the main configuration below.

DISPLAY: 5.5 Inch Touchscreen Display
PROCESSOR: 1.3 GHz Quad-core
RAM: 1 GB
INTERNAL STORAGE: 16 GB
CAMERA: 8 MP Primary, 2 MP Front
BATTERY: 3000mAh
SIM: Dual micro SIM, Dual Standby

See all the phones here ... http://www.techrammer.com/2016/05/4-super-smartphones-that-wont-cost-you-a-fortune

Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by bigiyaro(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Jst bot the mi-tribe, very nice phone, wulda got one for myself if dey is 5.5 or 6 inch screen.
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by Lexusgs430: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
Incomparison to specification and price viz a viz, other branded models.
OnePlus 3 needs a spot on your list

2 Likes

Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by Stormyweather(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Someone pls do a major review of the mi tribe na. Biko

1 Like

Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by RedCard1(m): 11:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
infinix hot 3 and mi-tribe looks good. but remove the innjoo E1 or whatever. who still uses a phone with 8gb of internal storage and 5mp rear camera?

4 Likes

Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by shirgles(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
Gud fones
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by Thobiy(m): 3:53am On Jun 28, 2016
RedCard1:
infinix hot 3 and mi-tribe looks good. but remove the innjoo E1 or whatever. who still uses a phone with 8gb of internal storage and 5mp rear camera?
Naso
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 28, 2016
how can phones with 1gb ram be "super" smart. lol.
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Incomparison to specification and price viz a viz, other branded models.
OnePlus 3 needs a spot on your list
oneplus 3 has a 6gb ram and does not use mediatek processor like the devices listed above. It uses a qualcomm snapdragon 820 like most high end devices e.g samsung s7, lg g5m, nexus 6p and htc 10. It's not on the same level with the phones listed above.
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by yusasiv(m): 6:47am On Jun 28, 2016
Is there any space for Cubot dinosaur?
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by Lexusgs430: 7:58am On Jun 28, 2016
princey83:

oneplus 3 has a 6gb ram and does not use mediatek processor like the devices listed above. It uses a qualcomm snapdragon 820 like most high end devices e.g samsung s7, lg g5m, nexus 6p and htc 10. It's not on the same level with the phones listed above.

My comparison was mainly price bracket, in direct comparison to the models you listed.
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by Xhaka(m): 12:27pm On Jun 28, 2016
L8plus should be among those phones.
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

My comparison was mainly price bracket, in direct comparison to the models you listed.
the one plus3 still cost atleast $500 US dollars. Using 300 naira to a dollar. That is like 150,000 naira.
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by Lexusgs430: 3:34am On Jun 29, 2016
princey83:

the one plus3 still cost atleast $500 US dollars. Using 300 naira to a dollar. That is like 150,000 naira.

Its $399 or £309. Incomparison to equally spec'ed devices. This OnePlus 3 is a winner !!!!
NB: Seriously considering buying the OnePlus 3. If it had a pen and sd card, I would be buying it like yesterday.
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by Rick9(m): 3:39am On Jun 29, 2016
Dat marine was nice but the camera nd memory No No.

Maybe infinix hot 3
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by Baroba(m): 6:31am On Jun 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Its $399 or £309. Incomparison to equally spec'ed devices. This OnePlus 3 is a winner !!!!
NB: Seriously considering buying the OnePlus 3. If it had a pen and sd card, I would be buying it like yesterday.

Just curious, what will you need a pen for on a phone that's basically stock android? it will only replace your fingers, I don't see the added benefit, unlike in a Samsung note series which has a pen function incorporated into its software.. It would have been nice to have an extended memory, I have been using the 64gb variant of the one plus one from 2014, which is still performing like a champ btw and I still have 23gb left though am not a gamer and tend not to store a lot of music or videos on my device.. The Mi5 by Xiaomi would have made sense, especially the 128gb model but am not a fan of MIUI.. I just hope to see more 128gb models since most well known OEMs are now abandoning SD cards..

Sorry to digress.. I like the specs on the Mitribe relative to price, but that 2300mah will worry me. Since Nexus 5 did me strong thing with its weak 2300 or 2200mah batt back in the day, I try to avoid phones with less than 3000 mah unless its a Sony device.. Though I heard mediatek processors are battery efficient, don't know how true that is since I havent used one yet..
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by Lexusgs430: 6:35am On Jun 29, 2016
Baroba:

Just curious, what will you need a pen for on a phone that's basically stock android? it will only replace your fingers, I don't see the added benefit, unlike in a Samsung note series which has a pen function incorporated into its software.. It would have been nice to have an extended memory, I have been using the 64gb variant of the one plus one from 2014, which is still performing like a champ btw and I still have 23gb left though am not a gamer and tend not to store a lot of music or videos on my device.. The Mi5 by Xiaomi would have made sense, especially the 128gb model but am not a fan of MIUI.. I just hope to see more 128gb models since most well known OEMs are now abandoning SD cards..

Sorry to digress.. I like the specs on the Mitribe, but that 2300mah will worry me, Since Nexus 5 did me strong thing with its weak 2300 or 2200mah batt back in the day, I try to avoid phones with less than 3000 mah unless its a Sony device.. Though I heard mediatek processors are battery efficient, don't know how true that is since I havent used one..

My current device is a Note 3. I love using the s pen has intended. And losing the pen function for me, is a difficult pill to swallow.
I also store all my pictures and music to cloud. But would love an expansion slot(incase I temporarily need extra space).
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by olaniyi0(m): 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
embarassed embarassedmi-a500 will do. *dancing shoki* even though na 150 I get now
Re: 5 Super Smartphones That Won’t Cost You A Fortune by Thoseideas123(m): 12:26pm On Jun 29, 2016
You should have put them all here

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Everyone Selling Their Xiaomi Fones Na? / Itel Intoduces The A48 And A25 Pro Smartphones / What Is The Best Means Of Sending Phone From Canada To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.