Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location (6749 Views)

Hotel Business In Nigeria / I Need Tips On Stuffs To Consider In Running An Hotel Business / Hotel Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location by Omoboy(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2006
[s]Pros And Cons Of Hotel Business In Nigeria.[/s]

I am highly thinking of going in to Hotel business but i am not sure where in Nigeria i should set up. Alot of people say Lagos is my best bet but i think alot of other cities in Nigeria lack good Hotels any suggestions ?
Re: Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location by naija4life(f): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2006
Why are y'all bypassing the main subject for irrelevancies. Anyways, Lagos, PH are really nice places to set up a Hotel Business. In the South East, Enugu is still yearning for good hotels, the ones they presently have, only few are up to standard. NIGHTCLUB Business is another market that can sell heavily in Enugu or Anambra as they virtually have none and people travel as far as Asaba and Lag to catch their fun. You can look into this as well.

As per the job-seeker, if you're hardworking, we can give you a job as an agent for our University here in Cyprus. You stand to earn as much as $8,000 ever semester. Moreover, it doesnt require much.

Contact naijaland@gmail.com orlog onto http://aboutemu.tk
Re: Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location by Omoboy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2006
Thanks the last person that made comments yes going back to the question everybodies
help will be well appreciated in finding a good location for a standard hotel in nigeria.
Re: Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location by LoverBwoy(m): 1:30am On Dec 01, 2006
but i think alot of other cities in Nigeria lack good Hotels any suggestions ?

they lack good hotels because they not profitable, they are mostly away from the the MAIN cities

A good location would be cities where people often go for conference, workshops, tourism and those kind of events
if you want to avoid the obvious cities like lagos abuja and ph, you might consider upcoming states where there are major developments in the pipelines, generally peaceful and even one that has an airport or a big coach staion
Re: Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location by abioye(m): 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2006
Omoboy, The contribution made by Landers are good, but it depend on u where u want to set ur hotel. U have to think of the region, either in the North, South, East.
In major cities, they have good hotels. Setting up ur hotel in those states is good, but u need to compete with already existing hotels.

But if u want ur hotel to be an household name u need to think of a place like Kaduna where they do not have good hotels. Hamdala Hotel is not living to it's standard again.

I am into hotel set up. last year i was among the team that set up Ebonyi Hotels and Gracecourt Hotel both at Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, Adriel Hotels Kaduna. Yankari Game reserve in Bauchi is under renovation/reconstruction and we are given the management now.

U can contact me if u want us to handle the set up for u. kayfun4u2nv@yahoo.com
Re: Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location by slimfella(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2006
Ol boy lag is still the place oh,Its where all biznesses thrive. EKO FOR LYFE

1 Like

Re: Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location by cameronese(m): 2:30pm On May 13, 2012
First, you need to know the type of hotels to invest into in Nigeria.

This article will help you decide which type:

http://www.wealthresult.com/2012/05/tourism-types-of-hotel-business-in.html
Re: Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location by acume: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
Omoboy: [s]Pros And Cons Of Hotel Business In Nigeria.[/s]

I am highly thinking of going in to Hotel business but i am not sure where in Nigeria i should set up. Alot of people say Lagos is my best bet but i think alot of other cities in Nigeria lack good Hotels any suggestions ?
Hotel business is striving in Owerri Imo State if you are really interested in hospitality business. mail me for further discussion at odun2@yahoo.com
Re: Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location by onyeka205(m): 4:55am On Mar 02, 2013
Omoboy: [s]Pros And Cons Of Hotel Business In Nigeria.[/s]

Owerri in Imo State is very fertile ground for hotel business. You need to visit the town on weekends, I bet you if you did not book your hotel acommodation ahead of time, you may not see a place to lay your head. Most of the big boys around south-east and south-south converge in Owerri on weekends for fun-seeking.
Re: Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location by yeye4live(m): 9:31am On Mar 02, 2013
I wud prefer a wine bar to a hotel, wine bars make more dan 500k daily if its been set up in a nice area,am abot openin mine now if my dad finaly agree 2 gve me 1 of his land as agreed
Re: Hotel Business In Nigeria: Choosing A Location by gistcity(m): 8:10am On Aug 24, 2019
hotel business plan in nigeria here, its available

(1) (Reply)

Is Etisalat Now Stealing Form It Subscribers? / 9jagold.com Q&A - Get Instant Support Here! / Direct Bank Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.