Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,413 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Do You Want To Have A Bigger Butt And Wider Hips? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do You Want To Have A Bigger Butt And Wider Hips? (519 Views)

What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? / How To Get Wider HIPS & A Bigger BUM True Food & Exercises / How To Get Wider Hips|15 Resistance Band Exercises For Bigger Hips/booty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Have A Bigger Butt And Wider Hips? by newbeautystore: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2016
Have you always dreamed of having a larger backside with sexy hips? Then your dreams are about to come true. The new and improved botcho 10x cream for hips and butt will give you the curves you want in less than a month. Imported from ivory coast directly from the shop of the famous dr. Zoh, botcho 10x is made from natural ingredients without any side effects guaranteed to give you that sexy figure you have always wanted. Beware of fakes and go for the original botcho 10x cream. To order, call us on 08141562249. Your satisfaction is our mission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Want To Have A Bigger Butt And Wider Hips? by laparry12(f): 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2016
so this is true? Honestly I've always tot its just a mockery of some ladies ooo. Thank God for me.

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To All Infertility Problems / Lagos Doctors Arrested For Forgetting Towel In Patient After Surgery / Illness You Often Mistake For MALARIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.