Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) (25317 Views)

90% Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria Are Expired – Federal Government / Mama Gold Rice Shops At Awoyaya/Ajah Sell 45kg Bag As 50kg With Expired Dates / Lagos Seizes Expired Fish From Indian Company (2) (3) (4)

Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by ebosie11(f): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2016
According to instagram user Ms_Jovii,she almost consumed spoilt tea without knowing the expiry date had been tampered with. According to her, when she tried to open the pack of tea at home, she noticed a suspicious looking cellotape around the edges of the box. When she tore it open, she looked closely and saw that the factory expiry date on the box had been covered with a fake sticker that was created by the shop owner. Below is how she narrated the story....

If this isn't wickedness I wonder what is? THIS TEA ORIGINALLY EXPIRED FEBRUARY 2016 AND SOMEONE PLACED ANOTHER RED COVERING MASKING THE ORIGINAL ONE. THIS NEW DATE IS FEBRUARY 2018. TWO YEARS... TWO YEARS.
I noticed "celotape" on the side of the pack of the tea... Honestly u wldnt notice it if u don't look closely.
How can a human being do  this? Who do u expect to drink this expired tea. And how can u cover it up.. Haba!!!! is it that human life means nothing to us? LET US ALL BE CAREFUL AND VIGILANT.... WHOEVER DID THIS I CURSE YOU AND THE MONEY YOU MADE FROM THIS. THE WAY YOU INTEND TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE THAT IS HOW YOU WILL DIE.

TAG PEOPLE WHO DRINK THIS TEA O... LET THEM CHECK THEIR OWN BEFORE THEY CONTINUE TO CONSUME POISON

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/see-what-nigerian-seller-did-to-expired.html

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
How I miss Dora Akunyili cry

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by Tascocent(m): 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2016
Some people Wickedness dey 4G...haba ni tori olohun
Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2016
This is pure wickedness, extended it for more 2 years....goshhh people no get conscience
Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by ziky2010(m): 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
Both the rulers and the ruled are fantastically corrupt

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2016
These are the people killing Nigeria market.
Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2016
Pure wickedness,..... He will not live to enjoy the blood money.
Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by Snowprince306(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
The CHANGE has come,that's the CHANGE u asked for
Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by kernel501: 9:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
akinszz:
Yiibooes! Kai! Na only God go save us o for this con3.

Na person make you poor? You go leave Shoprite, come dey look for cheap products.

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by kernel501: 9:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
akinszz:
Yiibooes! Kai! Na only God go save us o for this con3.

Na person make you poor? You go leave Shoprite, come dey look for cheap products.
#BrownRoofPoverty

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by Bugatie(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2016
NextGovernor:
Wickedness.

We know the tribe that does this, even themselves know. I[b] am not been tribalistic[/b] here. I have leaved in a compound by this same people where Red Label and Don Simon drinks were produce and you cant even tell the difference from the imported ones, they sell to supermarkets and bars at cheap price and these people sell them out the same price with the original and even more in bars.

That was how I was crippling down with malaria, nazo I use my leg go one chemist close to my area in Port Harcourt. They gave me fake Autesonat with original tracking number. Went home took it for good 3 days and it got worst that I couldn't even move, I was rushed to the hospital and the pharmacy in the hospital confirmed the drugs were fake and clone with original tracking number. Was treated of malaria with injections and some drugs in hospital before I was discharged.

From that time I knew people are heartless. Bought a drug to treat myself and ended up buying a drug that almost killed me.

No you're not being tribalistic , you're just being nationalistic

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by haxorDelite(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Houseofglam7:
How I miss Dora Akunyili cry
lyk seriously

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
The heart of a black man can be likened to the hell the devil himself lives.... Blacks are the worse creatures on surface earth...

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
Chai! PRECIOUS DADDY, GIVE US ANOTHER DORA AKUNYILI!!

PMB, SIR PLEASE FACE THIS SECTOR!! IT CAN WIPE OUT MORE NUMBERS THAT BOKO, HERDSMEN OR MILITANTS WOULD DO!!!

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 12:21am On Jun 28, 2016

THEY'RE THE ONES TO QUICKLY BLAME SUCH MALICIOUS ACTS ON THE DEVIL.

AND YOU'LL BEGIN TO WONDER WHEN THE DEVIL BECAME LIPTON TEA BRAND AMBASSADOR! undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by Thobiy(m): 4:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Snowprince306:
The CHANGE has come,that's the CHANGE u asked for
No b dis kind change
Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by MilesLamar(m): 4:12am On Jun 28, 2016
grin na wa o..
Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by Adeoba10(m): 5:42am On Jun 28, 2016
No wonder Cancer turned to 2 for 5naira.

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Buy items and needs from genuine shops whom have an integrity to protect... there are lots of them asides big stores and drug stores...

I bet as much that lipton was bought from a hawker or drug from one suitcase (medicine carrier), or the moet rose was bought from cms underbridge..

We all have a part to play to stop this because, truth be told.

Igbos make the fake drugs (as alledged above)
Yorubas sell the fake wines (apongbon underbridge, been a victim)
Hausa's sell the fake drugs (suitcase chemist, seen with my very eyes)

So we all have a part to play in stopping these, which is "dont patronize" cheap and uncertified vendors..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by EazyMoh(m): 6:21am On Jun 28, 2016
Na so dem dey do useless people!
Guy above me why do you have to use 'as alleged' in brackets for your tribe and intentionally refuse to do same for other tribes you mentioned? Fantastically biased!

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by akpumping7720(m): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2016
people want to make money at all cost!!!
Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by omowolewa: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2016
Heartless human being, she won't share it with her family.
Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by gbaskiboy: 6:40am On Jun 28, 2016
Man want to whack at the expense of others, such perpetrator will soon be brought to book
Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by iamlimo(m): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2016
PaulKillerman:
The heart of a black man can be likened to the hell the devil himself lives.... Blacks are the worse creatures on surface earth...
hmmm... you might be right... blacks nd their mindset baffle me. I'm afraid
Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 28, 2016
Heartless people.
Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by dubemnaija: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2016
NextGovernor:
Wickedness.

We know the tribe that does this, even themselves know. I am not been tribalistic here. I have leaved in a compound by this same people where Red Label and Don Simon drinks were produce and you cant even tell the difference from the imported ones, they sell to supermarkets and bars at cheap price and these people sell them out the same price with the original and even more in bars.

That was how I was crippling down with malaria, nazo I use my leg go one chemist close to my area in Port Harcourt. They gave me fake Autesonat with original tracking number. Went home took it for good 3 days and it got worst that I couldn't even move, I was rushed to the hospital and the pharmacy in the hospital confirmed the drugs were fake and clone with original tracking number. Was treated of malaria with injections and some drugs in hospital before I was discharged.

From that time I knew people are heartless. Bought a drug to treat myself and ended up buying a drug that almost killed me.

self medication is bad. Go and see a doctor, you refused, now U are blaming ur foolishness on a supposed 'fake autesonat'

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by JingoOAU(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2016
Esseite:
Buy items and needs from genuine shops whom have an integrity to protect... there are lots of them asides big stores and drug stores...

I bet as much that lipton was bought from a hawker or drug from one suitcase (medicine carrier), or the moet rose was bought from cms underbridge..

We all have a part to play to stop this because, truth be told.

Igbos make the fake drugs (as alledged)
Yorubas sell the fake wines (apongbon underbridge)
Hausa's sell the fake drugs (suitcase chemist)

So we all have a part to play in stopping these, which is "dont patronize" cheap and uncertified vendors..

If Yorubas sell fake wine, is it not the same Igbos that seel the wine to them?

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by NextGovernor(m): 7:19am On Jun 28, 2016
dubemnaija:

self medication is bad. Go and see a doctor, you refused, now U are blaming ur foolishness on a supposed 'fake autesonat'

Who told you it was self medication. I did test in the Lab and found out it was malaria, and I know the drugs been prescribed for me anytime I have malaria by the doctor so I went for the drug. How is this self medication?

Re: Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) by brunofarad(m): 7:36am On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmmmmm

How Much Is This Noodle In Your Area? / 5 Reasons You Should Cook At Home Instead Of Eating Out / NAFDAC Bans Alcoholic Drinks In Sachets, Small Volume PET