Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Cloudware Technologies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cloudware Technologies (1029 Views)

FMC Technologies Ongoing Recruitment / Longbridge Technologies Limited / Kordahi Technologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cloudware Technologies by anochuko01(m): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
i got this message from them today

Congrats You have been selected out of Applicants for an interview @ CloudWare
Date: 29th June
Time: 8:00am
Venue: Our Bodija branch, Ibadan.
If it will be difficult to meetup due to your distance from Ibadan, you have the option of a remote Interview Via skype, if you prefer Remote interview, send your phone number, Name ,State and email skype id to 080 9....
Be sure to Install our new App http://110.url.ng
Got Questions, mail us.

I've made a review of their website, and I can see they're credible... but i wanna know who else is in this with me, and if anyone knows where their office is in Ibadan. una thank you
Re: Cloudware Technologies by dominuskay: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Don't miss it. They are as real as real lol
Re: Cloudware Technologies by anochuko01(m): 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
dominuskay:
Don't miss it. They are as real as real lol
lol... I hope you're not being sarcastic
Re: Cloudware Technologies by dominuskay: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
I mean it, just that I don't think the money will be much. But I pray you get the job.
Re: Cloudware Technologies by anochuko01(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
dominuskay:
I mean it, just that I don't think the money will be much. But I pray you get the job.
I understand you now... I really love what they do. I wouldn't have thought it twice if they were in Lagos.... I reside in Lagos, relocating to IB wouldn't be so easy. however, if the pay is fair enough, I wouldn't mind going over there.
thanks anyway
Re: Cloudware Technologies by Smytter(m): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2016
anochuko01:
i got this message from them today

Congrats You have been selected out of Applicants for an interview @ CloudWare
Date: 29th June
Time: 8:00am
Venue: Our Bodija branch, Ibadan.
If it will be difficult to meetup due to your distance from Ibadan, you have the option of a remote Interview Via skype, if you prefer Remote interview, send your phone number, Name ,State and email skype id to 080 9....
Be sure to Install our new App http://110.url.ng
Got Questions, mail us.

I've made a review of their website, and I can see they're credible... but i wanna know who else is in this with me, and if anyone knows where their office is in Ibadan. una thank you
receive thesame message too. Am in kaduna currently
Re: Cloudware Technologies by dominuskay: 7:28am On Jun 28, 2016
Is it a text message or an email
Re: Cloudware Technologies by anochuko01(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2016
dominuskay:
Is it a text message or an email
its a text
Re: Cloudware Technologies by dominuskay: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2016
It is possible that they might have invited me too but I don't know the problem with my glo, I don't receive text messages on it.

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Wanted In Port Harcourt / Audition For Choristers With Classical Music Orientation In IBADAN / Graduate Assistant At Obafemi Awolowo University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.