Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl (1190 Views)

2face On Set With Susan Peters, Juliet Ibrahim, Gbenro Ajibade And Others (Photo / Ubi Franklin's Valentine Message To Wife, Actress Lilian Esoro [PICS] / Ubi Franklin, Gbenro Ajibade And AY At Zahra And Ahmed's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by musquareni(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Actor/Model, Gbenro Ajibade, who was a nominee at the Golden Movie Awards Africa 2016 is now a father of a baby girl after his wife, Osas Ighodaro Ajibade put to bed today.

Gbenro and Osas who marked their first wedding anniversary last week are now proud parents of a baby girl.

Making this known to the public was Kiki Omeili who wrote on her Instagram wall saying :

"Whoop Whoop! It's a girl! Big congrats to @officialosas and @gbenroajibade Much love"

Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by musquareni(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
congrats
Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by flawlessT(f): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2016
Congrts to dem,i just love dis couple
Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
Congrats
Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by youngest85(m): 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2016
mtchew....na girl sef
Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by pyyxxaro: 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2016
CONGRATS TO THE AJIBADEs

MY YOUNGER SISTER JUST PUT TO BED THIS EVENING

TWINS (TWO BOYS) grin

MAKE UNA COME CELEBRATE WITH ME O cheesy grin
Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by musquareni(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
congrats man...
pyyxxaro:
CONGRATS TO THE AJIBADEs

TWINS (TWO BOYS) grin

1 Like

Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2016
Congratulations.
A nice break from the bad news littering Fp since start of June.
Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by gistmeloveblog: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
pyyxxaro:
CONGRATS TO THE AJIBADEs

TWINS (TWO BOYS) grin

Congrats aburo.
*in God's voice* From now on she shall be called "Mama Ibeji".

1 Like

Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2016
youngest85:
mtchew....na girl sef
To slap you just dey hungry me.
Which kyn talk be that?
Boy and girl no be pikin?
This is why they are clamouring for gender equality.

1 Like

Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by Yoyostic: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2016
Tinsel couple.Congrats to them.
Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by darmys(f): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 27, 2016
flawlessT:
Congrts to dem,i just love dis couple
This could be us.
You never can tell.smiley
Re: Actor Gbenro Ajibade And Wife, Actress Osas Welcome New Baby Girl by floragregs(f): 11:28pm On Jun 27, 2016
youngest85:
mtchew....na girl sef
you be mugu. Better one o

(1) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates 400k Followers With Smoking Hot Snap / Welcome To DM Records – Timaya Unveils New Manager / They Never Learn. Kemi Olunloyo Expose more men After they Asked For Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.