Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website (962 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional By Ken Macaulay - How To Fight Spiritual Warfare. / Saraki's CCT: Guru Maharaj Ji Sends Powerful Message To The NASS / Power Changed Hand In CCT Deliverance' Service... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 4:03am On Jun 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQmnEM75a7w

God hand is not shortened; God is not wicked...

*** Are you afflicted with one disease or the other?a
*** Is it fruit of the womb you are looking for?
*** Are you having funny/evil dreams/nightmares?
*** Do you work like an elephant and eat like an ant?
*** Are you looking for the bone of your bone?

ARE YOU FACING ANY OF THESE...?

** Bad Dreams
** Bad Luck
** Debts
** Family Problems
** Love Life Problems
** Migraines
** Poverty
** Sickness
** Sleepless Nights
** Unemployment
** Witchcraft
** Other

visit..... www.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng and you will see that the Lord is good.
Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2016
servant vic Today prayer point copied from https://mobile.facebook.com
www.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng

PRAYER POINT
EVERY EVIL DREAMS OF EATING,FIGTHING BEING CHASED,SEEING RED
OBJECT OR NOT REMEMBERING YOUR DREAMS WHEN YOU WAKE UP THAT
THE ENEMY IS USING AGAINST YOU OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL END
WITH THIS MONTH OF JUNE IN Jesus NAME.
Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2016
Exodus23v25:
servant vic Today prayer point copied from https://mobile.facebook.com

PRAYER POINT

A big Amen to this prayer sir, in Jesus name...
Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Natureboy22: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2016
[quote author=Exodus23v25 post=47062595]servant vic Today prayer point copied from https://mobile.facebook.com
www.cctdeliveranceministries.org

PRAYER POINT
Amen...........
Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 1:41am On Jul 01, 2016
June came, June saw, June conquered, June 2016 has left also and here comes the seventh month "July", our month of New song and greater perfection in all we set to do, in Jesus name..... HAPPY NEW MONTH.....

Thank you Jesus....
Note: Tomorrow service remains 8:30am @ CCT deliverance ministries... 5,
Idowu close, second power line, plaza bus stop, Ijoko road, sango ota, Ogun
state, Nigeria....

Come and experience the God of signs and wonders in action...
For more information:
https://m.facebook.com/WWW.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng

spiritualwarfare123@gmail.com

1 Share

Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 8:20am On Jul 06, 2016
Thank God you are online, it is divine arrangement by God, just type Amen, share and see God change your story to testimony this week, in Jesus name.

I pray that every evil eyes or mirror that the enemy is using to monitor you or your family member, must catch fire before the end of today, in Jesus name.

Source: https://mobile.facebook.com

1 Share

Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2016
Exodus23v25:
Thank God you are online, it is divine arrangement by God, just type Amen, share and see God change your story to testimony this week, in Jesus name.

I pray that every evil eyes or mirror that the enemy is using to monitor you or your family member, must catch fire before the end of today, in Jesus name.

Amen, in Jesus name...
Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 9:07am On Jul 07, 2016
check out this latest uploaded video on YouTube from ccthelpdesk demonstrating the raw power of God Almighty..

A woman with almost a year with issue of blood healed to the glory of God...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YClNRVD2OWs&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2016
DELIVERANCE
Obadiah 1 V 17 - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

What is deliverance?
It is the act of being saved from something dangerous or unpleasant and getting what one is due for ( Possessing your possession )

WHO ARE THOSE THAT NEED DELIVERANCE?
Those who are struggling like an Elephant but eating like an Ant?
Those who are old enough to get married and they are not?
Those who are old enough to have their own children but cannot?
Those who are having scaring dreams that refused to stop.
Those who are from Idolatry background.
Those who are from cursed foundations.

IMPORTANCE OF DELIVERANCE. .
As a Christian or a child of God, deliverance is important in order for one to fulfill destiny.
Whenever the word “deliverance” is mentioned, the first thing that comes to mind is, “am not possessed” so I don’t need deliverance, Jesus Christ has died for me on the cross of Calvary, etc.
The truth is that, everybody on this earth that is facing one challenges or the other needs deliverance.

Deliverance is not just about casting out of demons but it also includes, possessing of one’s possessions.
Jesus Himself engaged in serious deliverance session in the lives of people around Him in the bible. Matthew 8:16-17, -"When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses."
Mathew 10 V 1- And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

From the above scripture, Jesus instructed deliverance before healing of sicknesses or diseases, it means, for any one who is sick to be healed, the demon who is responsible for that sickness need to be cast out first and prayer of healing can now take place.

Deliverance is a continuous process in the life of a child of God because the forces of darkness are always in the business of trying to attack God’s children. An example is the encounter of Peter being oppressed in Mathew 16,
Jesus Christ by Satan as documented in Matthew 4 verse 1-11.

Coiled from: www.cctdeliveranceministries.org.ng
Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 11:59am On Jul 09, 2016
Today’s Word– Stir Up Your Dreams

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“Therefore I remind you to stir up the gift of God which is in you…”
2 Timothy 1:6, NKJV

TODAY’S WORD:

Does life seem stale or mundane? You may need to simply stir up what God has placed on the inside of you. Stir up those gifts, stir up those dreams, stir up those talents inside. Start stretching yourself. You were created to be a dreamer and to pursue the desires God has placed in your heart.

Scripture tells us that without vision, people perish. If you don’t have a dream or vision for your life, you’re not really going to reach your fullest potential. Maybe at one time you had a dream, but you went through some disappointments or setbacks. Things didn’t turn out the way you planned. But here’s a key: when one dream dies, dream another dream. Just because it didn’t work out the way you had it planned doesn’t mean that God doesn’t have another plan. You cannot allow one disappointment or even a series of disappointments to convince you that your dream is over. It’s time to dig in your heels and hold on to the promises in your heart. Stir up those God-given dreams today and watch Him pour out His favor and blessing on you and fulfill every desire in your heart!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Father, I come humbly to You. I give You my past, my disappointments and my brokenness. Fill me with Your hope and expectation and give me the dreams and desires that You have in store for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.“
Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Today’s Word – Choose Your Friends Wisely

TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“…do not throw your pearls before swine…”
Matthew 7:6, NASB

TODAY’S WORD:

Do you realize you have treasure on the inside of you? You could say that your pearls are what God has given you to be a blessing to the world around you—your gifts, talents and abilities. When you get around true friends, people who really believe in you, they won’t be jealous of your gifts. They won’t constantly question who you are. They won’t try to talk you out of your dreams. It will be just the opposite. They’ll help you polish your pearls, so to speak. They’ll help you develop and grow your pearls. In other words, they’ll give you ideas. They’ll connect you with people they know. They’ll help push you further along. If you stay around people who don’t value your gifts nor appreciate what you have to offer, that’s casting your pearls among swine. Swine don’t value pearls; they trample on them.

Your inner circle, those who are closest to you, should be people who celebrate who you are; people who are happy when you succeed. They should be people who believe the very best in you. Remember, it’s not the quantity of friends that’s important, it’s the quality of friends. Choose your friends wisely so you can be all that God has called you to be.

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Father, thank You for the gifts, talents and abilities You have given to me. Help me to recognize the treasure within. Give me wisdom to discern the right relationships You have ordained for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.“
Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Today’s Word– New Garments
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“Provide for those who grieve…a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of his splendor.”
Isaiah 61:3, NIV

TODAY’S WORD:

Do you need a new garment today? Not a new physical garment, but what’s covering your mind and emotions. Are you clothed with despair and disappointment? Are you wearing “heaviness?” If you’ve gone through a hurtful situation, the Bible says there is a time to grieve, and it’s important to release that hurt to the Lord. But the Bible also tells us that God wants to give you a garment of praise instead of a spirit of heaviness and despair.

Are the garments of yesterday weighing you down and holding you back? It’s time for a new garment. The garment of praise is light and filled with peace and joy. Don’t carry those heavy burdens around anymore. Choose to forgive those who have hurt you and praise God for what He’s doing in your life today. Thank Him for restoring you, even if you don’t see it yet. Just like this verse says, you will be as strong and secure as a tall oak tree, displaying His splendor all the days of your life!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Heavenly Father, I come to You today and ask that You take off my old, heavy garments of despair and heaviness. Make me new today. Give me a garment of praise so that I can display Your glory and splendor in Jesus’ name. Amen.“
Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 12:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Today’s Word – Set Yourself In The Direction Of Peace
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:
“You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he
trusts in You.”
Isaiah 26:3, NKJV

TODAY’S WORD:
Are you frustrated or upset over something? Maybe fighting off
discouragement? The first question to ask yourself is “What am I thinking
about?”
If you’re thinking about your problems all of the time or thinking about how
impossible everything is, then your life is going to follow a negative direction.
However, when you get your mind going in the right direction, when you focus
your thoughts on the Word of God, then you are setting yourself in the direction
of peace.
Today, keep your mind focused on the Father and meditate on His Word. As you
set your thoughts in the right direction, your life will head in the right direction,
and you’ll take hold of the peace and victory He has for you!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:
“Father, thank You for peace that passes understanding. I choose to focus on
Your Word and set my heart on You. I set myself in the direction of peace
knowing that You will order my every step in Jesus’ name! Amen.“
Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 8:23am On Jul 14, 2016
Today’s Word – God-Given Dreams
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“A man’s mind plans his way [as he journeys through life], but the Lord directs his steps and establishes them.”
Proverbs 16:9, AMP

TODAY’S WORD:

Oftentimes, children have dreams for the future—dreams of being ball players, actresses, super heroes and firemen. But most of the time, those dreams end up just being wishful thinking. As we get older, we grow out of them.

It’s good to play and have dreams as children, but when we grow up, we have to know the difference between a God-given dream and a wish. I remember when I was a little boy, I dreamed of playing basketball for the Houston Rockets. That was definitely a fantasy! Beyond our wishes though, we all have dreams placed inside of us by the Creator of the universe. In fact, the Latin word for “desire” means “from the Father.” One way to tell if a dream is really from God is that the desire won’t go away. You may have had it for years, but you still can’t let it go. In fact, you may have tried to let it go, but it won’t let go of you.

Today, search your heart and allow those God-given dreams to surface. Remember, He placed those desires inside of you for a purpose. Ask Him to order your steps as you embrace the destiny He has in store for you!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Father, thank You for the dreams and desires You’ve placed within me. I submit them to You and ask that You direct my steps. Search my heart and cause my thoughts to become agreeable to Your Word and to the plan You have for me in Jesus’ name. Amen.“
Re: Spiritual Warfare - Via CCT Website by Exodus23v25(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Today’s Word – His Grace Is Enough
TODAY’S SCRIPTURE:

“For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.”
Ephesians 2:8-9, ESV

TODAY’S WORD:

People often wonder if they deserve God’s favor. They easily talk and sing about His amazing grace, but do you know what grace really is? It’s unmerited favor. It’s kindness from God that we don’t deserve. We don’t have to earn God’s grace; we don’t have to earn favor. We simply receive it by faith in our hearts as a free gift. No matter what has happened in your past, you can receive God’s grace and forgiveness. His grace is all you need to have a new beginning.

Today, let His grace empower and strengthen you. Extend His grace to others. Instead of holding mistakes over other people’s heads, why don’t you hold out favor and forgiveness? Let God’s grace flow through you and experience His power increasing in you. Walk in His favor in greater ways and embrace the life of victory He has prepared for you!

PRAYER FOR TODAY:

“Father, thank You for Your goodness, favor and grace. I receive it and ask that You help me extend it to others. Let me live as an example of Your love in everything I do in Jesus’ name. Amen.“

(1) (Reply)

5 Times Nigerian Churches Have Shocked Us / What Should Christians Learn From The Mosaic Law? / Ancient European Art Shows Biblical Israelites As NEGROES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.