Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Benue People And Maths: Is It Just Me Or Something Else? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Benue People And Maths: Is It Just Me Or Something Else? (516 Views)

Maths Is Now Compulsory In Jamb / Am Looking For A Physics, Chemistry And Maths Tutor In Port Harcourt / Learn How To Find X In An Algebraic Equation... For Students And Maths Freaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Benue People And Maths: Is It Just Me Or Something Else? by PigMeat: 6:45am On Jun 28, 2016
Goodmorning forumites. Hope you had a beautiful night?
I created this thread to bring to u the mathematical prowess of our brothers in benue state. I dont know if anyone has noticed it or it just me. I am a student of benue state polytecnic, ugbokolo, ever since i got enrolled into benpoly, they is this thing that amaizes me so much, so much that i am in doubts if they is no hidden secret behind it. It is just the mathematical prowess of this people(benue people). This people especially the tivs, they is no maths that this they dont have idea about. In my lodge in school, no mathematical problems has ever escaped been solved. They is this one called mnater, his mode of teaching is out of this world, he developed me into knowing little maths, even though i had hatred for maths at the start. I dont know if it is the mode of teaching from the foundational level or it just the level of understanding of the people. Understanding? I dont think so, because even persons from outside the state that comes to school here are doing same. I dont know if u noticed it too, please what could be the reason(s) behind it.

(1) (Reply)

Ksu: Sug In Protest.aluta / GST Topic: INFRASTRUCTURAL CAPACITY BUILDING FOR ENTERPRISE E-LEARNING PORTAL / Busary For Edo State Students.... Vote Osaro Earl Onaiwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.