Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State (30437 Views)

Man Stabs Himself To Death In Ughelli, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) / Killers Of The Sales Girl In Ughelli Caught And Mobbed To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Happening Now! One of the bastards have just been caught and given jungle justice(burnt). Two of his accomplice escaped. There were about to attack another victim in her store some minutes ago when luck ran against them.
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by rosy1992(f): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Fourwinds:
happy birthday. ..

my share of d cake
Ok ur wish is my command
Re: Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State by wizjaybee(m): 12:57am On Jun 30, 2016
shocked
Jacko01:

What are you saying
You are the bigger hypocrite
You guys that take wives of 12 years and have dem bearing children till they are 50 years
Do you knw hw many women in the north have vvf
Donu knw hw many women in the north die of child birth because the have pushed 7 times and are on pushing the 8th one
Dont go there abeg
Your religion no be am at all
Only muslims i respect are
Yoruba... Bosnian....tunisian....malaysian....albanian...moroccan... Algerian.....azerbiajan.....kazasthani.... As they only muslims who dont kill in name of allah.... The rest of una ....disgust me
.. shocked
Jacko01:

What are you saying
You are the bigger hypocrite
You guys that take wives of 12 years and have dem bearing children till they are 50 years
Do you knw hw many women in the north have vvf
Donu knw hw many women in the north die of child birth because the have pushed 7 times and are on pushing the 8th one
Dont go there abeg
Your religion no be am at all
Only muslims i respect are
Yoruba... Bosnian....tunisian....malaysian....albanian...moroccan... Algerian.....azerbiajan.....kazasthani.... As they only muslims who dont kill in name of allah.... The rest of una ....disgust me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) / Armed Robber Operating In Civil Defense Uniform Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / ‘I Inserted 386 Grammes Of Cocaine In My Anus For N1m’ - Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.