Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,995 members, 7,838,510 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market (17025 Views)

Unbelievable!!! Naira Falls To N485/$1, N600/£1 / Naira Falls Against US Dollar / Naira Falls To N370 Per Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by Alvinnado(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2016
God help us,this shit is too much and nothing is been done,,,,,,,,,,JUST TALK TALK TALK that's what we have been experiencing
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by Flexherbal(m): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2016
Let it keep falling...
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by badthinds: 9:53am On Jun 28, 2016
tell us when it falls to 500
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by Bgorgeous: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2016
Na how we wan do DS naira make e stand like giant naa?
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by Kunlenoni: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2016
maybe I should not try to complain about the economy, but rather to learn to thrive in this economy crisis.

we can't blame buhari, because he is cause only 40% of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by kinibd(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2016
still same ol...

In other news, do you need a natural permanent hair removal solution? Have you heard about thanaka powder and kusumba oil? Google and read more about both of them and send an email to kinibd@yahoo.com if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by gurunlocker: 9:58am On Jun 28, 2016
Lol.... Keep playing Lotto with Nigeria destiny
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 28, 2016
Bolustic:
It's simple. The naira will not appreciate until we start producing the foods we import, stop refining the crude our oil abroad, until our universities are world class.

It's just demand and supply. Naira isn't demanded as dollar is.

I don't see the naira appreciating till Dangote refinery starts working in the first quarter of 2019.

My thoughts though.

Good points....although personally, I don't think Dangote's refinery would have any impact on naira value.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by nortcentrallord(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2016
The naira is really free floating. What an apc policy.
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by dayveed1(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2016
Wow I love this kind news..

Tell me when 1$ = 500#. I've got thousands $ to change

Only the hustlers will understand!
God bless Buhari God bless Nigeria God bless United States.

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
I love it.
The wailers will not appreciate the good work Buhari is doing.

I wish Buhari will rule Nigeria for 100 years

Hahahaha.... brow, sarcasm gone too far o... u sure say d next two years of this Buhaloot go easy so....
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by Anyi3(m): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Bolustic:
It's simple. The naira will not appreciate until we start producing the foods we import, stop refining the crude our oil abroad, until our universities are world class.

I don't see the naira appreciating till Dangote refinery starts working in the first quarter of 2019.

My thoughts though.

Barman give this man two Star and nkwobi this early morning

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by MrYagi: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2016
I have 2k$ cash for exchange at black market rate with some discount.
call 09085472489.
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by ancientbanana: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2016
nnachukz:
No end in sight.
that's Wat happens when a Cursed man rules. The forces of nature fights against him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by iykedare(m): 10:08am On Jun 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by RavinWolf(m): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2016
Well said.

Especially till our universities become world class.

Our graduates are useless. By their comments on nairaland, it is so obvious the level of ignorance.

Bolustic:

My thoughts though.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by Nellybii: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2016
Jaycool18:
Back n forth back n forth

From 350-282-348

When will one naira equal a dollar for Pete's sake

I don't know the magic Dilector performed to breed so much illiteracy in our youth?
The topic indicates clearly "Black Market" But as usual Illiterates won't grab it so easily.

#righttodiewailing#
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by Checked86: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2016
Naira has fallen already. It is only getting dirtier in the mud.
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by ceaser: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2016
RavinWolf:
Well said.

Especially till our universities become world class.

Our graduates are useless. By their comments on nairaland, it is so obvious the level of ignorance.

Sincerely, it's devastating.
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by RavinWolf(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2016
I understand u! Expecting some raw $$... At this exchange rate am a king!

I offer services online and am paid in dollars!

Wailers its time to be sharp!

Think of how to get dollars from abroad! What can u offer foreigners?

Use the internet damn it!
dayveed1:
Wow I love this kind news..

Tell me when 1$ = 500#.
I've got thousands $ to change

Only the hustlers will understand!

God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria
God bless United States.
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by MrEverest(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2016
Nigeria is like a drowning country, the whole country looks like there is a massive holiday going on, everywhere you turn to, you see people idle & looking hopeless. No activity is going on & small businesses are closing down on a daily basis. Its now a luxury to even eat! For many days now we have not seen light. The Arabs never passed through a fraction of our frustration before the Arab spring revolution erupted. It seems like we blacks have a thick skin for enduring suffering & hardship & that is not a possitive attribute!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by ubyways(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2016
please some economists in the house should educate me. which of these rates, inter bank rate (282 )or black market rate (352) applicable when making online transaction in international market through mastercard?

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by RavinWolf(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2016
If all our refining is done at home, we save alot of dollars, the Naira will improve.

Surely we need to start PRODUCING & EXPORTING.

I NEVER SAW A COUNTRY WHERE WAILING IMPROVED ITS ECONOMY.

Boodogay said so.

Quakertellicus1:

Good points....although personally, I don't think Dangote's refinery would have any impact on naira value.
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by dukecharles(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2016
Instead of these economically naive idiots to consult likes of Pat Utomi, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Charles Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili etc and beg them to profer solution for our dying economy, they are there doing trial and error. May God help Nigeria from arrogant and foolhardy Leaders

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 28, 2016
chillingbabe:
I just need 200 dollars sad

For what?
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by MrEverest(m): 10:29am On Jun 28, 2016
RavinWolf:
I understand u! Expecting some raw $$... At this exchange rate am a king!

I offer services online and am paid in dollars!

Wailers its time to be sharp!

Think of how to get dollars from abroad! What can u offer foreigners?

Use the internet damn it!
Well, I agree with you to an extent. I'm into estate agent & I have been getting increased calls from Nigerians abroad wanting to buy assets at home, although this is a huge advantage but it will appear selfish for me to jubilate while the masses are bearing the brunt. Everybody cannot go into forex allied transaction, its only an insignificant proportion that can optimally do so. THIS COUNTRY IS VERY SICK!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by Flairoqy(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2016
Jaycool18:
Back n forth back n forth

From 350-282-348

When will one naira equal a dollar for Pete's sake
When your people are busy blowing up pipelines?
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by fortune1968: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2016
Bsc:
Speechless that's how This Government makes me feel... I'm lost words..
How did we even get here?
ask jonathan ,dieziani maduekwe,okojn iweala ,dasuki and their allies .Sai baba is working .No time 4 wailers !
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by musicwriter(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2016
Eventually, the only way the Naira will go is UP. Unless blind optimism, there's nothing that suggests it would go down.

Expect the Naira at N500/$1 in the next 1 year. I can bet anything on this.

And, this's if the IMF and world bank don't make the matter worse. Cause I'm sure they'll soon corner the Nigerian government to make trojan policies that would make things worse.

If the IMF and world bank go for the kill as I anticipate, the Naira can't be less than N900- N1,000/$1 in next 1 year.

Ask Angola.
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by RavinWolf(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2016
What all these mean is that we need to CHANGE our ways of doing things... The old ways dont work.

Surely if the masses depend upon foreign imports making our economy an import based one, how will the Naira ever strenghten?

We need to start thinking and behaving like China, India, etc

lets start producing and exporting what we can in large scale, thats the economic way out.

We have to pay the price. No pain no Gain.

MrEverest:
Well, I agree with you to an extent. I'm into estate agent & I have been getting increased calls from Nigerians abroad wanting to buy assets at home, although this is a huge advantage but it will appear selfish for me to jubilate while the masses are bearing the brunt. Everybody cannot go into forex allied transaction, its only an insignificant proportion that can optimally do so. THIS COUNTRY IS VERY SICK!!
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by hustla(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2016
Bolustic:

My thoughts though.

Key word - stop refining the crude oil abroad

That's the most senseless thing I've seen in naija, makes absolutely no sense
Re: Naira Falls To 351/dollar At Black Market by BoboFashion(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2016
Really affecting our business here, can't import much quantity of goods again. Even 300naira per dollar would be acceptable embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start-up With 300K / Nigeria Proposes Jail Time, Fines As It Tries To Bolster Naira – Bloomberg / Converting Dubai Currency To Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.