Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

10% OFF On Invoice | 30% OFF On Setup Fee | French Dedicated Server | TEMOK - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / 10% OFF On Invoice | 30% OFF On Setup Fee | French Dedicated Server | TEMOK (265 Views)

High Quality French Dedicated Servers From TEMOK At Very Low Price / French Dedicated Server From TEMOK With Special Discount | Limited Stock / No Setup Fee | TEMOK Offers French Dedicated Server At Just $69.99/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10% OFF On Invoice | 30% OFF On Setup Fee | French Dedicated Server | TEMOK by tkhassan(m): 9:29am On Jun 28, 2016
Dedicated servers provide a greater level of control, performance as well as security in comparison with shared web hosting or virtual servers. Temok range of personal, 'bare-metal' server hardware can be obtained with an array of Microsoft, Linux and other software program set up, and accommodates every type of hosting, from websites to private clouds. All with 24/7 support and a 100% uptime SLA that we've supplied more regularly than any other premium hosting company.

We are proudly offering French Dedicated Server With 30% Discount on Setup Fee & 10% Discount on Server Invoice. Below you will find some details of our French Dedicated Server. Mentioned price are without discount.

⇉⇉⇉ French Dedicated Server ⇇⇇⇇

⦁ 1x Intel® Xeon® E3 1230 v3 (4c, 8t)
⦁ RAM: 16GB DDR3 ECC
⦁ Hard Drive(s): 2x 1TB SATA
⦁ Bandwidth: Premium 300 Mbit/s Unmetered
⦁ Dedicated IPv4 Address: 1 IPv4
⦁ Set-up Fee: $80 (30% Discount)
⦁ Price: $63/Month (10% on Server Invoice)

⟞⟞ Click Here to Order Now ⟝⟝

Additional Features:

24/7 Technical Support
Fully Managed Servers
Free OS reinstall
Free Reboots
Lifetime Hardware Guarantee
99.9% Network Uptime
Powerful Latest Processors
Full Root Access
World Class Data Security and Spam Filtering

The individuals who work at Temok are from the business and most of them possess more than eight years experience in the web hosting business. Our staff is actually our main force and we are constantly putting money in fresh people that have fresh ideas.

> We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, WorldPay and Diners Club International for payment.
> Orders will typically be processed within 48 hours after verification.
> Promotional pricing is available for all our customers.

For further details please feel free to contact us sales[at]temok.com
Re: 10% OFF On Invoice | 30% OFF On Setup Fee | French Dedicated Server | TEMOK by GustavoH: 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
I'm irritated by the services I haven't received from that hosting provider. Lately I found https://www.Verdina.NET/ and contacted them on the Live chat and they assured me that their hardware is Dell enterprise based in EU. For me it's the best dedicated server in Europe. It is really secure and reliable dedicated hosting, so you won't need to mess and waste money on backups. Apart from that they have an experienced and responsive support 24/7 whom will solve all your issues wheather you are a customer or not, so my advice would be to contact them on the free Live chat and they will come up with the best solution based on your security needs and budget. If you do so, ask for 50% off for the 1st month with coupon MNFDPN.

(1) (Reply)

Best Seller Business Class Web Hosting - Dollar1hosts.com! / Learn How To Start A Modern Blog In Wordpress! / Top Notch [windows/linux] VPS Servers At Affordable Price With Full Root Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.