Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Blog With Premium Theme And Wptouch Pro Plugin Available - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blog With Premium Theme And Wptouch Pro Plugin Available (426 Views)

Redesign Your Blog With Premium Theme for 5k only. / What Is The Risk In Buying A Premium Theme From a Third-party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blog With Premium Theme And Wptouch Pro Plugin Available by rookiepost: 9:57am On Jun 28, 2016
Boygirlthing.com is available to be acquired. It's a wordpress powered blog with a premium theme (NewsPaper: Regular License costs $59) and a
WPtouch Pro (Go Pro License): Costs $88. WPtouch allows you to display ads on mobile devices. A feature not available in the free WPtouch version.

The last time I posted an article on the site was in January 2016 but you can see how much traffic each post gets back then. Although the alexa ranking as dropped significantly in the last few months, with frequent postings and a few seo, new owner should see drastic change.

Starting price: N25,000

write: cupid@boygirlthing.com or 081-533-90525

Will sell to the highest bidder

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Theme / Pls I Need Your Help About Google Adsens / REVEALED: How I Got 3,500 Followers On IG With Just Few And Simple Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.