Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) (22443 Views)

Send Us Cartons Of Condoms; Gangs Which Impregnate Teenage Girls In Calabar.PICS / Teenage Boy Almost Killed By Mob For Stabbing Friend With Bottle In Calabar.PICS / Notorious Robber 'Ability' Rearrested After Escaping From Court In Calabar.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by obiremy: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2016
Read what a Trezzy Blog reader @Ebere sent below(posted as it was sent)....

The dead body of a man believed to be in his 50’s has been found lying on the pedestrian path of Calabar road by Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHEDC) Calabar, Cross River State.

The man according to people around has been taking refuge there for some days now.Residents also said that his death was noticed Sunday morning but wasn’t confirmed until the light showers that lasted for hours yet the man still didn’t move.

As of yesterday, the lifeless body of the unknown man who died in front of Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company  (PHEDC) in Calabar was still there.It has swollen, flies all over it, smelling as at 12noon Monday 27th June, 2016.The man was still there with those around saying law enforcement agents have been passing with none making attempts to remove the body.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/man-dies-in-front-of-port-harcourt.html

Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by looseweight: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Wooow

It saddens my heart to see the kind of society we developed into. Everyone is on his own in this world...

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by Akshow: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Sad

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by 3Dimension: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oh Lord let good news not elude us as a country.

6 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by yakubuadeiza(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
What a sorry story
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by Sijo01(f): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Hmmmm, it's a pity we found ourselves in a country were human lives means nothing to those in authority.

2 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Oh life!
R I P to the dead!!
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Someone can come here now and blame Buhari for this....

RIP man....
Why wont law agencies pack him asap? Why are they just passing without any atten Abi na Buhari tell them agaim say make them carry the dead man... i have said it and will say it again... We are our own problem in Nigeria.

Anyways....
DrabeeyWasHere
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by Alvinnado(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2016
Rest in peace to the dead....
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by ugwuishi(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Only God knows!
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by mafofo(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mehn it's nt easy dis days o....may b wen u investigate nw,it wil b either frustration or inabilty 2 get wat he needs....RIP my NIGGA

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by MrKamar(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2016
angry what really happened?
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by davibid: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
No light no food, what a country!

5k empowerment funds we no see

embarassed

#RIP

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
This is saddening.

Meanwhile, to those who defend politicians on Nairaland and other places with their lives and MB, can you see how those people you stick your necks out for don't care?

If they do, the local government authority would have evacuated his corpse,for instance.

Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by nairaman66(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
Graphic pic @OP..

Please add that.. Thanks!
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by Dapromzy333(m): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2016
angry
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by Dapromzy333(m): 12:18pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dis is not Calabar undecidedDis is not Calabar
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by Dbeze: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2016
Buharis bad luck
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by macaranta(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
Too bad..
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by Checked86: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2016
The man must have eaten poison. I see pure water and take-away plate.
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by EnuguDadImoMom: 12:24pm On Jun 28, 2016
God pls help your ppl in this Obodo Naijiria, it has never been ds bad abeg, even under Abacha .
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by meltiplexer: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by LAUWALI222(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2016
Dbeze:
Buharis bad luck
Insulting Good man like BUHARI will worse the situation PLs NOTED.
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by Waskolo(m): 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2016
Mhen! This town is so dirty
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by Ramanto(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2016
Only if the community had realised it would have cost less and more rewarding to shelter the man hence avert his death than having to take care of the corpse
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by Lagosian29(m): 12:38pm On Jun 28, 2016
Death ans #PhiDiPhee PDP states sha ....
#IStandWithChange

1 Like

Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by amleroy(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2016
Saw him yesterday

Calabar road

RIP
Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by stefan388: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
looseweight:
Wooow

It saddens my heart to see the kind of society we developed into. Everyone is on his own in this world...

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
It is no joke. When my ground child, a boy comes climbing and jumbing down, I just look at him from behind and my mind will just say, look this young man grow up to where? What an hopeless country. When someone is lying flat for some hours, no one cares to check what is happening. It is well.
Why are we where we are today? Because there is serious confusion. No one trusts another man any more. People are angry everywhere. When a government openly says that some states in the country do not have quilified people for appointment. Everywhere you turn to is full of hate YET the government of the day is perpetrating those things that will increase the points I have mentioned. It is well. Look at the 97 and 5% issues. What about the OPEN witch hunting? The one sided corruption fight. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dies In Front Of PHEDC In Calabar (pics) by estheremma(f): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2016
So sad!I saw him when I passed there yesterday, never knew he was dead,I thought it was one of those mentally unstable people who roam there, RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Task Force Operatives Arrest 11 MC Oluomo’s Boys / Police Arraign Fulani Herdsman In Makurdi Court (Photos) / NDLEA Destroys Farm Of Abuja Woman Who Grows And Sells Cannabis (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.