Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,045 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Ranting Radically: Insurance Ignorance and Family Favoritism - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ranting Radically: Insurance Ignorance and Family Favoritism (345 Views)

The Issue Of Favoritism In The Family / Forgive Me Sister Even In Your Grave, My Ignorance Made Me To Keep Mute Over It / People Do White Wedding Out Of Ignorance And Take Oaths. Unlike Traditional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ranting Radically: Insurance Ignorance and Family Favoritism by jerricho(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2016
Only God knows just how many million vehicles plying our outrageously Noxious Nigerian roads, are without valid Insurance. We need changes.

Anything you verbalize to a Nigerian about Insurance goes in one ear and out the other. For those of you not in the know, it is imperative.

Essentially, Insurance is a coverage by contract whereby one party undertakes to indemnify another against loss by a specified contingency.

If I Insure my Keke Napep, and it gets endamaged, lost, or stolen, my Insurance company pays me money equal to the value of my Keke. QED.

Just remembered how my Pops would always vocalize 'quod erat demonstrandum' immediately after showing someone how something is used or done.

There is general concurrency that sons are closer to their mothers, while fathers bond better with their daughters. I am the only exception.

Quite frankly, my mommy makes me not want to leave her sweet side for a split second, but I do have crystal clear chemistry with my old man.

I'm utterly unashamed to type that I'll never be politically correct. The (general) consensus of opinion has got nothing on me. I'm a rebel.

General consensus claims that the Creator loves everyone equally. I sure don't think so. Jehovah doesn't love everyone exactly the same way.

Don't get me wrong, God clearly loves every human on this earth. My argument is that children elicit different responses from their parents.

If you spawn six kids, for example, there would be one or two that you'd treat or regard with special favor or liking. Same with God and us.

Favoritism isn't purely physical, it is surpassingly spiritual too. Or how else would we explain the lives of David, Joseph, Moses, Abraham?

(1) (Reply)

Unused Potential To Use It For Your Own / Rates To Apples Ios Platform / Theres No Reason Why Youd Think There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.