Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,679 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Blood Money Rituals And How I'm Surviving Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blood Money Rituals And How I'm Surviving Today (629 Views)

"Bobrisky Did Blood Money" - Seun Olaitan Olaide / How I'm Coping With My Oyinbo Husband – Actress Ufuoma Ejenebor-Mcdermott / My Life After I Attempted Blood Money Rituals And Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blood Money Rituals And How I'm Surviving Today by callmeamadike(m): 1:08pm On Jun 28, 2016
I love money, and I have never stopped working to make money

I love to be happy, for that reason having beautiful and homely girls around and a beautiful home with family and friends requires hard work

After I dropped out of the University due to my impatience and bad educational system, it was as if the world will end in my pains

Then the idea of blood money keeps getting interesting for me, but when I made attempt I found that the whole issue is a Scam

Then I realised what internet can do for me, in 2012 I was given an Airtel SIM card with 20gb of data. God! I was given freedom.

Then I discovered the biggest university in the world that teaches everything PRACTICALLY - YouTube.

With it I learnt how to develop web applications using PHP, MYSLI, JavaScript, HTML5 & CCS3 through a Social Network Development Video Tutorial for Absolute Beginners from Adam Khoury.

Now I have built PADYPADY.com something that will tell the world that we are willing to learn and we are eager to develop but we need technology.

PADYPADY.com is a website that gives you the social presence that will define your true nature as a Nigerian, "having everything in one place".

It allows you to store, share and stream you music and audio works online

It allows you to create a new topic and write unlimited stories about yourself or business like your doing on Nairaland

PADYPADY.com is legally allowed by Google to search, stream and manipulate Youtube Data, via that means we offer you quick access to videos that will interest you

It also allows store owners and businesses to showcase and sell their products and services online, via a paid store front account

Creating a market place for everyone.

I am sorry for asking you to Please Visit the site http://padypady.com after taking more of your time while reading this.

Thank you

Re: Blood Money Rituals And How I'm Surviving Today by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
This man again? Read the whole article looking for the blood money part, did not see it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Nollywod Celeb Looks Better Without Make-up:adaora Ukoh Vs Foluke Daramola / Shan George Bares It All In New Interview:says Why Her Marriages Didn't Work Out / See Photo Of Wizkid And Chris Brown In London.write Your Own Caption For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.