Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread (80134 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2009
olabukola:

@Sauron
That is how Arsene should be shaking hands with SAF, That man can't learn to save his life.

All the football managers in the EPL should be shaking hands with SAF in that way. . . . .
Wenger has refused to RESPECT Fergie and this is why he gets beaten everytime.

Emperoh:

EB
Sauron
Assignment from me to you. . . .I needs that pair of shoe on SAF's feet in wardrobe before 12midnite Friday
I am going on a date Saturday and i need to impress shocked shocked shocked lol!!!
Get to work asap. If u need anything, let me know tongue

No problem, Emp.
Thatz a pair of Salvatore Ferragamo shoes. . .  .Leave your address with me so i can send it ASAP.
Meanwhile, you can as well start packing 25 tubers of good YAMs in exchange. grin cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2009
Sau
U don't have any problems. . . . . . we'll do YIM for my full addy
Some snipers are on the look out for you when delivering the shoe. . . and i don't want no one barging in on me cos of them
As for the yams, can u finish a truckload in as little time as the 15 tubers?
As in a truckload of yam as big as Yokozuna's laps!! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2009
Yet another accusation !!!

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_5545716,00.html

Fiorentina ponder United complaint

Fiorentina are considering a formal complaint to FIFA over Manchester United's signing of their teenage defender Michele Fornasier.

The Serie A side have made initial contact with FIFA but no investigation has yet been launched.

United are confident of their legal position - players aged under 18 are not legally permitted to sign contracts in Italy and Fornasier was not contracted to Fiorentina when he was signed by the Manchester club this year.

Fiorentina are furious at losing out on the 16-year-old, however, and have written to FIFA.

A FIFA spokesman said: "FIFA can confirm that we were contacted by Fiorentina with regard to the potential transfer of the player, Michele Fornasier, to Manchester United.

"However, so far no formal investigation was opened since the relevant documentation still needs to be completed. Only then will we be in a position to evaluate possible future steps to be taken."

Fornasier is not the first Italian teenager signed by United - striker Federico Macheda joined from Lazio when he was 16, and another defender, Alberto Massacci, joined from Empoli this summer.

Empoli have not complained but United have asked the FA to seek international clearance from FIFA for Massacci as none has been forthcoming from the Italian FA.

The FIFA spokesman added: "Our services were contacted by the Football Association on behalf of its member club, Manchester United, with regard to the international clearance for the player Alberto Massacci, since the FA was not able to receive the pertinent international transfer certificate from the Italian Football Federation."
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 4:42pm On Sep 09, 2009
HNIC
are you by any chance insinuating we dont have internet or we wouldnt have seen this?

ol boi, easy on ur press release job na
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2009
HNIC:

Yet another accusation !!!

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_5545716,00.html

Fiorentina ponder United complaint

Fiorentina are considering a formal complaint to FIFA over Manchester United's signing of their teenage defender Michele Fornasier.

The Serie A side have made initial contact with FIFA but no investigation has yet been launched.

United are confident of their legal position - players aged under 18 are not legally permitted to sign contracts in Italy and Fornasier was not contracted to Fiorentina when he was signed by the Manchester club this year.

Fiorentina are furious at losing out on the 16-year-old, however, and have written to FIFA.

A FIFA spokesman said: "FIFA can confirm that we were contacted by Fiorentina with regard to the potential transfer of the player, Michele Fornasier, to Manchester United.

"However, so far no formal investigation was opened since the relevant documentation still needs to be completed. Only then will we be in a position to evaluate possible future steps to be taken."

Fornasier is not the first Italian teenager signed by United - striker Federico Macheda joined from Lazio when he was 16, and another defender, Alberto Massacci, joined from Empoli this summer.

Empoli have not complained but United have asked the FA to seek international clearance from FIFA for Massacci as none has been forthcoming from the Italian FA.

The FIFA spokesman added: "Our services were contacted by the Football Association on behalf of its member club, Manchester United, with regard to the international clearance for the player Alberto Massacci, since the FA was not able to receive the pertinent international transfer certificate from the Italian Football Federation."

They don't have a case. . . . . .Fornasier did not have any contract/pre-contract with Fiorentina.
We have signed Petrucci, Macheda and Rossi in the same manner so this would be swept under the rug.
In Kakuta's case, Chelsea signed a player who has a contract with a French club.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2009
tkb417:

HNIC
are you by any chance insinuating we dont have internet or we wouldnt have seen this?

ol boi, easy on your press release job na
OHO!
Your guys do same also.
News on Nasri's broken leg was on the Arsenal thread, a few seconds after Abou Diabolical struck! grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2009
HNIC:

OHO!
Your guys do same also.
News on Nasri's broken leg was on the Arsenal thread, a few seconds after Abou Diabolical struck! grin
grin grin ok lets sign a peace pact
dont post rubbish here and we wont do same on ur thread

deal or no deal grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by olabukola: 5:09pm On Sep 09, 2009
HNIC:

OHO!
Your guys do same also.
Dat one na dog eat dog.

tkb417:

deal or no deal grin
No deal we must terrorise them come may cheesy grin whne they come empty handed once again.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by tkb417(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2009
Olabukola grin
u no serious
i dont want dem dud news her abeg
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 5:18pm On Sep 09, 2009
tkb417:

grin grin ok lets sign a peace pact
dont post rubbish here and we wont do same on your thread

deal or no deal grin
Deal, but warn your guys ooh
olabukola:

No deal we must terrorise them come may cheesy grin whne they come empty handed once again.
Wait till May then, its just around the corner
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by slimshay(m): 5:24pm On Sep 09, 2009
HNIC:

Deal, but warn your guys ooh

chei shocked , HNIC, have you ever known a DEVIL to uphold his end of the bargain. I give em jus 2 secs before dey go and dump their over abundant manure in our thread again.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2009
slimshay:

chei shocked , HNIC, have you ever known a DEVIL to uphold his end of the bargain. I give em jus 2 secs before dey go and dump their over abundant manure in our thread again.
Don't worry!
It was why I left a caveat!
Let's wait and see!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by mukina2: 10:18pm On Sep 09, 2009
Vidic got owned by Anelka today grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by bydot1(m): 3:21am On Sep 10, 2009
Paul Pogba

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by FBS: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2009
mukina2:

Vidic got owned by Anelka today grin grin grin grin grin
Vidic is shait. grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by BinghiNya(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2009
@kinatu,

How did Anelka own Vidic. Did he dribble him?

France is shit.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2009
FBS:

Vidic is shait. grin

Probably d main reason why Arsenal broke d bank to buy a look-alike abi
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2009
BinghiNya:

@kinatu,

France is shit.

can she tell d difference btw a dribble and ko' idi'-ing
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by RuuDie(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2009
Whao guys. . . . big test coming up at the weekend - Spurs, e no go easy oh; how we wan take arrange dis wan.

our boys were far from encouraging in the Arsenal game. . . hope Brown is battle ready, prefer to see him at right-back than O'shea.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2009
RuuDie:

Whao guys. . . . big test coming up at the weekend - Spurs, e no go easy oh; how we wan take arrange dis wan.

our boys were far from encouraging in the Arsenal game. . . hope Brown is battle ready, prefer to see him at right-back than O'shea.

We should nail SPURS.
Rio Ferdinand is ready. . . . . .Wes Brown, Fabio and Gary Neville are all rearing to go.
Personally, i am happy O'Shea is crocked. . . . . .I hope he stays crocked till January. cheesy
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

We should nail SPURS.
Rio Ferdinand is ready. . . . . .Wes Brown, Fabio and Gary Neville are all rearing to go.

So is Berbatov. . . . I wouldn't be so sure if i were u.

Spurs is taking the 3 points. I'd put money on it, but i no get. u fit borrow me? . .i'll pay u back after the game wink
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2009
Krayola2:

So is Berbatov. . . . I wouldn't be so sure if i were u.

I can't remember the last time SPURS trounced Man Utd in a league game.
They always seem to play into FERGIE's hands.

Spurs is taking the 3 points. I'd put money on it, but i no get. u fit borrow me? . .i'll pay u back after the game wink

SPURS taking all the 3 points?
Osama has a better chance of becoming the Pope.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by MrTA(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2009
It has a score draw written all over it. But I would take it if offerred. No sure on Rio's match fitness and Rooney much be a little knackered surely?

Good news O'Shea is unavailable. I'd prefer one of the brazilian twins to him.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

SPURS taking all the 3 points?
Osama has a better chance of becoming the Pope.

haha.  Osama doesn't want to be pope. . .he wants to stick a scud missile up the pope's ass. If Burnley can mop the floor with u why can't the Tottenham blazing hotspur?  Remember it took a lot of luck for y'all to beat Arsenal. . . U guys look worse and worse after every game. U should be worried. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2009
Krayola2:

haha.  Osama doesn't want to be pope. . .he wants to stick a scud missile up the pope's ass. If Burnley can mop the floor with u why can't the Tottenham blazing hotspur?  Remember it took a lot of luck for y'all to beat Arsenal. . . U guys look worse and worse after every game. U should be worried. . .

We have been looking worse and worse after every game since 2007. . . . .
United have won 3 league titles on the back of that. . . . . Looking worse in games ain't a new phenomenon with Man Utd.

Mr_TA:

It has a score draw written all over it. But I would take it if offerred. No sure on Rio's match fitness and Rooney much be a little knackered surely?

Good news O'Shea is unavailable. I'd prefer one of the brazilian twins to him.

Rio's been training for the past 2 weeks.
Rooney can play THRICE a week. . . . . . .He was born to play football.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Krayola2(m): 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2009
ok. if u say so.

Derby next weekend. . . BE VERY AFRAID. Ade just got his own shopping mall shocked. . . his self esteem just went thru the roof. . Tevez is king of the city. . .

We'll see u when we see u cool tongue
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2009
Krayola2:

ok. if u say so.

Yea. . . . . .I said it.

Derby next weekend. . . BE VERY AFRAID. Ade just got his own shopping mall shocked. . . his self esteem just went thru the roof. . Tevez is king of the city. . .
We'll see u when we see u cool tongue

Adebayor n Tevez are witless apprentices.
Bring Citeh n SPURS. . . . . . .They are all United's bitches.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2009
Krayon
I guess Tottenham will win when you stop hating. . . . And as for getting worse after every game,
tell me how many we won this time last term playing beautiful footie!??

Sau
I am clearing out the Wardrobe shoe stand!!
For a grand arrival. . . . .i am thinking of setting up a Museum for it. Qu'en penze tu?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by HNIC(m): 1:52pm On Sep 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Adebayor n[b] Tevez [/b] are witless apprentices.
@Sauron
It's Apache we are talking about here.
How dare you call him a witless apprentice? a whole Apache grin grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Sauron1: 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2009
HNIC:

@Sauron
It's Apache we are talking about here.
How dare you call him a witless apprentice? a whole Apache grin grin

He became a witless apprentice the moment he joined Citeh.
U forget he won't be feeding off brilliant passes from Wazza, Scholes, Carrick and Giggsy.
He is now playing with chumps.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by mukina2: 2:49pm On Sep 10, 2009
BinghiNya:

@kinatu,

France is shit.
LOl dribble is small he dragged him grin grin grin

i agree Domenech is a Arrow angry

RuuDie:

can she tell d difference btw a dribble and ko' idi'-ing
sharap dia burukutu grin
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread by Emperoh(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2009
Bia Muki
Disparu to your thread now or. . . . . .
tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (101)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 / Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! / Manchester City Vs Real Madrid : UCL (4 - 3) On 26th April 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.