Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem (2241 Views)

Who Can I Assist Financially / Team Osun Mmm Guider Liberated The City Of Osogbo / Be Financilly Liberated through Team Work !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem by crest2j(m): 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2016
What if I tell you that N1000 can turn you into a millionaires and car owner. you may say is a scam or fake or a lie.... BUT I want to tell u that is not a scam or fake or a lie. Global helpers Alliance (GHA) have made it possible for you and l to be free from financially struggle and have a better life and a great future.
In GHA
You don't have to buy or sell any product for GHA
GHA don't need your degree of certificate.
100% risk free.
And yet you still make your money. Is not intriguing
With God, nothing is impossible. For more info call
08034819480, whatsapp-08034819480 Note: don't force yourself to this. For only those that know what worth their lives.
Re: An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem by CrownV12(m): 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2016
crest2j:
What if I tell you that N1000 can turn you into a millionaires and car owner. you may say is a scam or fake or a lie.... BUT I want to tell u that is not a scam or fake or a lie. Global helpers Alliance (GHA) have made it possible for you and l to be free from financially struggle and have a better life and a great future.
In GHA
You don't have to buy or sell any product for GHA
GHA don't need your degree of certificate.
100% risk free.
And yet you still make your money. Is not intriguing
With God, nothing is impossible. For more info call
08034819480, whatsapp-08034819480 Note: don't force yourself to this. For only those that know what worth their lives.
I hope youre swimming in millions now cos if 1k can give you 1 million then 10k should give u 10 million.. Proof of earnings or idonblivit

3 Likes

Re: An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem by crest2j(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=CrownV12 post=47013778]
I hope youre swimming in millions now cos if 1k can give you 1 million then 10k should give u 10 million.. Proof of earnings or idonblivit [/quote

@ crown here is ur proof of earning

Re: An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem by Naughtylyn: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Invest in equipping yourself with a skill
For the comprehensive book on Mobile phones and Tablets Repairs everyone is talking about, click the link below and get it here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/9789534116?keywords=mobile%20phones%20and%20tablets%20repairs&pc_redir=T1&qid=1463153220&sr=8-8
Re: An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2016
Global Helpers Alliance is for real...am also a member
Re: An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem by crest2j(m): 11:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
MrJohnAgbo:
Global Helpers Alliance is for real...am also a member

@johnagbo u re der.... GHA is a real deal, break out from poverty and be liberated by GHA.
Join d moving train nw

1 Like

Re: An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem by shyling(f): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
CrownV12:

I hope youre swimming in millions now cos if 1k can give you 1 million then 10k should give u 10 million.. Proof of earnings or idonblivit
Lmfao epic. Don't mind the scammer

1 Like

Re: An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem by keylaz: 6:21am On Jun 30, 2016
personally i dont like networking . i have a scheme that works better and cooler than networking, hyip or ponzi u get 30% interest of ur spare money monthly. u dont need referals to earn ur interest. both capital and interest can be withdrawn. contact me on whatsapp 08037260895 for more details. its free
Re: An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem by majorkosy(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hi guyz d its nt a network its an NGO(non governmental organisation)they don't sell,they don't buy,u only refer n u get paid when u are busy telling people or friends about chelsea why not tell them about GHA for more infos u can also reach me on 07087760997 thank you
Re: An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem by majorkosy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hi guyz d its nt a network its an NGO(non governmental organisation)they don't sell,they don't buy,u only refer n u get paid when u are busy telling people or friends about chelsea why not tell them about GHA.

1 Like

Re: An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem by jaxmanreal: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2016
08060089234 contact me
Re: An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem by 50crest(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2016
There is dz stuff I wanna introduce to all, it is called mmm,  Its an online business in which you safe your money online for 28days n additional 30% of what you save will b earn after 28days, Its help you save your money with profit if you don't wanna spend it, Like save 15k n get 24k after 28dys.    You open an online account n you will be given an acct number to paid inside n after 28 days, you will be credited 30% extra of what you sow your own money.    

http:///?i=biobidems@gmail.com

For more. Details call or whatsapp on 07033360622
Re: An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem by ajibobola(m): 1:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
YOU CAN NOW MAKE MONEY IN NETWORKING WITHOUT REFERRING PEOPLE.

WE ALL KNOW THERE'S GOOD MONEY TO EARN IN NETWORKING, BUT MOST OF US RUN FROM IT COS WE CANT TALK TO PEOPLE OR REFER PEOPLE.
THAT IS NOW SORTED, AS WE HAVE FORMED A GROUP. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS JOIN NOW, THEN AS I KEEP ADVERTISING DIS, PEOPLE KEEP JOINING.
AND IT'S ON A FIRST COME , FIRST SERVED BASIS.

MEANING IF U JOIN THE GROUP NOW, IF 10,000 MORE PEOPLE JOIN THE GROUP, THESE 10,000 PEOPLE WILL BE FIXED UNDER YOU, THAT MEANS YOU EARN SO MUCH MILLIONS IN A DAY OR TWO.

NOW IMAGINE WE JOIN 3 TO 4 MLM, THAT WAY U ARE EARNING MILLIONS FROM 3 TO 4 SOURCES. THIS IS THE BEST STRATEGY IN NETWORKING.

SO JOIN NOW BY ADDING ME ON WHATSAPP 08026255490.

AND LET'S BUILD OUR TEAM, U CAN TELL UR FRIENDS WHO ARE ALSO SCARED OF NETWORKING,THAT THEIR FEAR IS NOW REMOVED.

REMEMBER WE ARE IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR, THERE'S NO TIME TO WASTE, LET'S ALL DRIVE POVERTY FAR FROM US AND THE ONES WE LOVE.

(1) (Reply)

. / Importation Business Training And Support / Tradermoni Is Paying 100% Every 7 Days Get Your Share Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.