Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

History Mess - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / History Mess (579 Views)

5 Optical Illusions That Will Mess With Your Brain, And Why. / 25 Simple Facts That Will Mess Your Mind / Queen's College Lagos Teacher, Seni Oshifala, In Alleged Sexual Harassment Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

History Mess by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2016
Lord!!where do i begin?ok.so i was writing History exam last friday.read all 2weeks,memorised 2 essays.i was ready for this exam,really was.when the invigilator gave us question papers,i opened mine,went throught it and booooom!!!everything i read was thre.i was so excited,very very excited....and i said to me myself..im nailing this one.well then i started writing,question1,2,3 and finally,the essay question.

My long long essay left my head,just like that.i tried memorising but nope,gone.im still mad right now.was supposed to have writen 3page long essay,but only had to write 2pages,in BIG LETTERS!!!!!!
Re: History Mess by samuelUMOH(m): 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2016
RefilweRose:
Lord!!where do i begin?ok.so i was writing History exam last friday.read all 2weeks,memorised 2 essays.i was ready for this exam,really was.when the invigilator gave us question papers,i opened mine,went throught it and booooom!!!everything i read was thre.i was so excited,very very excited....and i said to me myself..im nailing this one.well then i started writing,question1,2,3 and finally,the essay question.

My long long essay left my head,just like that.i tried memorising but nope,gone.im still mad right now.was supposed to have writen 3page long essay,but only had to write 2pages,in BIG LETTERS!!!!!!
You don't need to memorise history but you study and put your points in paragraph.

(1) (Reply)

Please Pay Attention All Unn Aspirants / Studying Medicine In Canada / No Alumni Association Nor Court Will Rescind Our Verdict! Unilag Authority!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.