Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Uniben Post Direct Entry Scratch Card - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Post Direct Entry Scratch Card (4041 Views)

Where To Purchase/buy 2015/2016 Direct Entry Scratch Card / Direct Entry Scratch Card For New Federal Uni Ebonyi State Is Out! / Jamb Direct Entry Scratch Cards Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Post Direct Entry Scratch Card by ozim(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2009
hello all,
   i just want to keep you all inform that the sales of uniben post DE scratch card will start on the 7th - 20th of this month and the exam will be coming up on the 25th,so if you have obtained your direct entry form from jamb and you are sure you put uniben as your choice,well,you can go get your POST DE card,i wish you all the best

if you have any questions call me on 08039139727

ozim
Re: Uniben Post Direct Entry Scratch Card by japro: 5:56am On Sep 05, 2009
Lier it is not out yet but will b out on monday.
Re: Uniben Post Direct Entry Scratch Card by petrion: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
hello guys, please don't get me confused. is the scratch card really out?
if yes how much is it?
Re: Uniben Post Direct Entry Scratch Card by obuksjr(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
petrion:
hello guys, please don't get me confused. is the scratch card really out?
if yes how much is it?
Before you read any post,make sure you check the date so that you don't live in the past.

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Past Question Solved On - Change Of Subject Formula / Is FG Surprising Us In This Hard Times With Our I.T(SIWES) Allowee? (screenshot) / IMT: Enugu Govt. Approves N810 Million For Upgrade Of Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.