Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,905 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Well Mannered Insults To Use Against Your Worst Enemy. Number 7 Is Pure Genius - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Well Mannered Insults To Use Against Your Worst Enemy. Number 7 Is Pure Genius (1995 Views)

This Polly Pocket Fashion Collaboration Is Pure ’90s Nostalgia. Read Details! / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See / WOW!! These 17 Makeup Look Are Actual Works Of Art..... No 15 Is Pure Caziness!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Well Mannered Insults To Use Against Your Worst Enemy. Number 7 Is Pure Genius by opey112(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2016
1.May the chocolate chips in your cookies always turn to be raisins.
2.May every sock you wear be slightly rotated just enough for it to be uncomfortable.
3.May your mother come to talk to you, and then leave your door slightly ajar, so that you have to get up and close it.
4.May your article load that extra little bit as you are about to click a link so that you can
an ad instead.
5.May both side of your pillow be warm.
6.May you forever feel your cellphone vibrating in the pocket it's not even in.
7.May you always get up from your computer with headphones still attached.
Re: Well Mannered Insults To Use Against Your Worst Enemy. Number 7 Is Pure Genius by Perfecttouch(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2016
opey112:
1.May the chocolate chips in your cookies always turn to be raisins.
2.May every sock you wear be slightly rotated just enough for it to be uncomfortable.
3.May your mother come to talk to you, and then leave your door slightly ajar, so that you have to get up and close it.
4.May your article load that extra little bit as you are about to click a link so that you can
an ad instead.
5.May both side of your pillow be warm.
6.May you forever feel your cellphone vibrating in the pocket it's not even in.
7.May you always get up from your computer with headphones still attached.
op how old are you? You mumu pass that guy on the third pics

3 Likes

Re: Well Mannered Insults To Use Against Your Worst Enemy. Number 7 Is Pure Genius by opey112(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2016
Perfecttouch:
op how old are you? You mumu pass that guy on the third pics
. I bet you mumu pass me
Lol
Re: Well Mannered Insults To Use Against Your Worst Enemy. Number 7 Is Pure Genius by Sirmuel1(m): 7:42am On Jun 29, 2016
Who be all this one? grin grin grin

People dey ooooh!!!! grin
Lala come and see your people oh grin
Re: Well Mannered Insults To Use Against Your Worst Enemy. Number 7 Is Pure Genius by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2016
LOL! Honestly i dont pray no.7 should happen to anybody, i know what its like.
Re: Well Mannered Insults To Use Against Your Worst Enemy. Number 7 Is Pure Genius by TheArchangel(f): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2016
May the 15 gigabytes of file you are downloading with Edge fail at 99%.
Re: Well Mannered Insults To Use Against Your Worst Enemy. Number 7 Is Pure Genius by opey112(m): 7:40am On Jul 03, 2016
krystalklear:
LOL! Honestly i dont pray no.7 should happen to anybody, i know what its like.
You know

(1) (Reply)

Owambe Fashion Magazine Aso Ebi Styles / Trending Made In Aba Men Wears / Ankara Dresses : Latest 2022 Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.