Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc (3070 Views)

My phone won't charge with wall charger but charges slowly withcomputer / Product Name AUKEY Quick Charge 2.0 USB Wall Charger 3 Port Smart Fast Turbo Mob / Which Is More Important: Wall Charger Or USB Cord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2016
Specification:
Brand: BlitzWolf®
Model: BW-S2QC
Plug US/EU
USB Port : 18W(Max) QC2.0 Port + 12W(Ma
Total Power: 30W (Max)
Input : AC 100-240V~50/60Hz 600mA
Output: 2.4A Port: 5V/2.4A (Max)
QC2.0 Port: 5V/2.4A 9V/2A 12V
Size : 53 X 53X 25mm / 2.09X 2.09 X
Color: White, Black
Weight : 100g±10g
Certification: CE,FCC,RoHS,Qualcomm QC2.0
Package Include:
1 * BlitzWolf® BW-S2QC QC2.0+2.4A 30W Dual USB Charger
1* BlitzWolf® Warranty Card

Order date: 13/04/2016
Shipping date: 14/04/2016
Delivery date: 13/05/2016
It took about a month for the package to get to my destination in Nigeria.
Special Feature: Intelligent Charging also known as Smart charging involves a charging process whereby the charger communicates with the battery charging system in order to adjust the charging parameters (current, voltage, charging duration) according to the condition of the battery. The beauty of a smart phone charger is it capacity to adjust the current to match the exact needs of the device being charged.

I use an MTK PumpExpress enabled phone (Infinix Hot Note x551). It was designed to use a relatively powerful charger that can produce enough power to speed up the charging time. Consequently, not all chargers and charging cables can charge the phone. Any charger that is below 1.5A scantly charge the phone. I have noticed that if the charger is not powerful enough, even the charged battery drains quickly after charging. Ditto for a lower specification charging cable. However with Blitzwolf intelligent charger, the phone will be charged with an appreciable speed.

Specification Evaluation:
Dual USB Ports: This allows the simultaneous charging of two devices at the same time.
The First port generates 2.4A current at 5V with a proprietary intelligent charging feature tagged sPower. The sPower charging algorithm ensures that the charger through this port monitors the power requirements of connected devices and adjust the current to match the exact demand of such device. This process therefore ensures that powered devices are neither overcharged nor undercharged. It also speed up the charging duration. The maximum charging power of this port is 5V * 2.4A = 12w. I was able to charge my Xiaomi 20000mAh Power Bank from 0% to 100% in about 10 hours using this port. This is against 11 hours widely reported on internet by many when using other make of 2A Chargers.
The second USB port is Quick Charge 2.0 compatible alongside blitzwolf's sPower charging capability. The Qualcomm certified QC2.0 port is capable of multi stage charging at speedy 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A. Non QC2.0 compatible devices are charged at 5V up to a maximum of 2.4A. Therefore the maximum charging power of this port is 12V * 1.5A = 18w.
In actual usage, this port was able to charge a QC2.0 compatible Xiaomi 20000mAh power bank from 0% - 100% precisely in 6 hours 55 minutes in accordance with Xiaomi's data sheet. This result therefore assures that the QC2.0 specification is real and accurate.
Unboxing:
The charger came is a well packed envelope with protective wrapper.
Unboxing: The charger is carefully packed in a mini carton containing the charger, user manual and warranty card. The charger is a handful and moderately light in weight. It is made of solid gloss plastic with premium craftsmanship. This at a first sight gives credit to blitzwolf as a manufacturer with inclination for quality and reputation comparable to Xiaomi. I am really impressed in this regard. In support of this view, the charger once slipped from my hands and fellfloor hard on the floor. It only had a slight and barely noticeable crack on one side, however it does not affect the aesthetics and functionality of the device.

Further Notes:
Blitzwolf BW-S2QC charger is an asset. The universal charging capability of the charger obliterates the need to carry multiple chargers for different gadgets, therefore it is good for travellers and those that have many gadgets such as phones, power banks, lamp, camera, etc. It only heats up appreciably when it is in quick charge mode at 9v & 12v. This makes it suitable for hard and sustained charging tasks.
The price at $8.99 is good, comparing to similar offering from competition such as Aukey, Tronsmart, which sells around $15.

Suggestion for Improvement:
However, the major suggestion for the manufacturers is to make one of the port a PumpExpress compatible for MTK speed charge devices since Snapdragon's Quick Charge technology does not charge MTK PumpExpress at fast speed of 7v/9v/12v, but rather at normal 5v/2A.
Also, a compatible USB charging cable should be enclosed with the charger to make a really full options packed Charger.

1 Like

Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by calabaman(m): 5:30am On Jun 30, 2016
i need this charger. ...
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by driand(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2016
Any wer 1 can get this in naija?
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 30, 2016
Nice one op, but this charger is no way near what my aukey 4 port charger can do. I bought mine on Konga and it took just 3 days to get delivered, though a bit pricey but it is worth it.

My Aukey 4 port charger has Ai technology built to it, which means it can automatically detect the input settings of ur device and adjust the output. All 4 ports have maximum of 2.4 amps, but if ur device requires 1.5amps it will adjust itself,so u don't have to worry about damaging ur battery. Though this one doesn't have quick charge, I have a Samsung quick charger so I don't need another one as I only have one device that uses quick charge.

I don't need to wait 1 month to get these things delivered, u can get good ones on Konga if u search very well. Aukey is a well known company that make genuine products ranging from quick chargers to powerbanks.

Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2016
calabaman:
i need this charger.
Contact me.
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2016
Your Aukey 4 USB Ports Charger = N6,000
My Blitzwolf 2 Ports QC.2.0 Charger = N2,600
The choice is left for the public on what they want. Please I just did a review on a product that I have served my specific need, I hope you will appreciate that. Thanks for your interest and opinion. God bless you

greenhulk:
Nice one op, but this charger is no way near what my aukey 4 port charger can do. I bought mine on Konga and it took just 3 days to get delivered, though a bit pricey but it is worth it.

My Aukey 4 port charger has Ai technology built to it, which means it can automatically detect the input settings of ur device and adjust the output. All 4 ports have maximum of 2.4 amps, but if ur device requires 1.5amps it will adjust itself,so u don't have to worry about damaging ur battery. Though this one doesn't have quick charge, I have a Samsung quick charger so I don't need another one as I only have one device that uses quick charge.

I don't need to wait 1 month to get these things delivered, u can get good ones on Konga if u search very well. Aukey is a well known company that make genuine products ranging from quick chargers to powerbanks.

2 Likes

Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 30, 2016
optimised:
Your Aukey 4 USB Ports Charger = N6,000
My Blitzwolf 2 Ports QC.2.0 Charger = N2,600
The choice is left for the public on what they want. Please I just did a review on a product that I have served my specific need, I hope you will appreciate that. Thanks for your interest and opinion. God bless you

Sorry bro no be fight. Nice charger u got though. I just don't like waiting for 1 month because I want a charger when I can get similar (if not better ) product here.
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 10:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
greenhulk:

Sorry bro no be fight. Nice charger u got though. I just don't like waiting for 1 month because I want a charger when I can get similar (if not better ) product here.
Welcome bros. Pls note that there are shipping options. The option that arrives in 30 days is free, but with a little token, you can choose express with shorter shipping duration! You can choose courier as well or ask them to deliver to your freight forwarder too.
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
driand:
Any wer 1 can get this in naija?
Not in Nigeria, but it is easy to order it online and it will be delivered to your contact address. The procedure is in my outline above. It is fun if you give it a trial.
All those selling charges equally ordered it as well; besides you are 100℅ sure of originality of item
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by toniotonero(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2016
optimised:
ORDER DETAILS
Price: $8.99 = N2,652.05
Authorised Seller: Banggood.com (click link here) http:///a4OsvM
Special Feature: Intelligent Charging also known as Smart charging involves a charging process whereby the charger communicates with the battery charging system in order to adjust the charging parameters (current, voltage, charging duration) according to the condition of the battery. The beauty of a smart phone charger is it capacity to adjust the current to match the exact needs of the device being charged.

I use an MTK PumpExpress enabled phone (Infinix Hot Note x551). It was designed to use a relatively powerful charger that can produce enough power to speed up the charging time. Consequently, not all chargers and charging cables can charge the phone. Any charger that is below 1.5A scantly charge the phone. I have noticed that if the charger is not powerful enough, even the charged battery drains quickly after charging. Ditto for a lower specification charging cable. However with Blitzwolf intelligent charger, the phone will be charged with an appreciable speed.

Dual USB Ports: This allows the simultaneous charging of two devices at the same time.
The First port generates 2.4A current at 5V with a proprietary intelligent charging feature tagged sPower. The sPower charging algorithm ensures that the charger through this port monitors the power requirements of connected devices and adjust the current to match the exact demand of such device. This process therefore ensures that powered devices are neither overcharged nor undercharged. It also speed up the charging duration. The maximum charging power of this port is 5V * 2.4A = 12w. I was able to charge my Xiaomi 20000mAh Power Bank from 0% to 100% in about 10 hours using this port. This is against 11 hours widely reported on internet by many when using other make of 2A Chargers.
The second USB port is Quick Charge 2.0 compatible alongside blitzwolf's sPower charging capability. The Qualcomm certified QC2.0 port is capable of multi stage charging at speedy 5V/2.4A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A. Non QC2.0 compatible devices are charged at 5V up to a maximum of 2.4A. Therefore the maximum charging power of this port is 12V * 1.5A = 18w.
In actual usage, this port was able to charge a QC2.0 compatible Xiaomi 20000mAh power bank from 0% - 100% precisely in 6 hours 55 minutes in accordance with Xiaomi's data sheet. This result therefore assures that the QC2.0 specification is real and accurate.
Unboxing:
Unboxing: The charger is carefully packed in a mini carton containing the charger, user manual and warranty card. The charger is a handful and moderately light in weight. It is made of solid gloss plastic with premium craftsmanship. This at a first sight gives credit to blitzwolf as a manufacturer with inclination for quality and reputation comparable to Xiaomi. I am really impressed in this regard. In support of this view, the charger once slipped from my hands and fellfloor hard on the floor. It only had a slight and barely noticeable crack on one side, however it does not affect the aesthetics and functionality of the device.

Further Notes:
Blitzwolf BW-S2QC charger is an asset. The universal charging capability of the charger obliterates the need to carry multiple chargers for different gadgets, therefore it is good for travellers and those that have many gadgets such as phones, power banks, lamp, camera, etc. It only heats up appreciably when it is in quick charge mode at 9v & 12v. This makes it suitable for hard and sustained charging tasks.
The price at $8.99 is good, comparing to similar offering from competition such as Aukey, Tronsmart, which sells around $15.

However, the major suggestion for the manufacturers is to make one of the port a PumpExpress compatible for MTK speed charge devices since Snapdragon's Quick Charge technology does not charge MTK PumpExpress at fast speed of 7v/9v/12v, but rather at normal 5v/2A.
Also, a compatible USB charging cable should be enclosed with the charger to make a really full options packed Charger.

Plz can we talk on whatsapp 07038828729??
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by toniotonero(m): 6:35am On Jul 11, 2016
How i wish dir is a store dat sells dis kin of chargers in 9ja, coz dis is quality & not all dose wack chargers being sold in C.VILLA. claiming is fast charge!
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2016
toniotonero:
How i wish dir is a store dat sells dis kin of chargers in 9ja, coz dis is quality & not all dose wack chargers being sold in C.VILLA. claiming is fast charge!
Feel free to order one and see. Some nairalanders have ordered same through me

I have 3 blitzwolf chargers (find photo attached) and all I can say, they are indeed good.

Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Using my phone's stopwatch, this Blitzwolf Charger takes exactly 3 hours to charge my Infinix Hot Note x551 with 4000mAh capacity battery from 1% - 100% . From 1%, progression rate is as follows:-
1 hour - 44%
2 hours - 80%
3 hours - 100%
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
Update:
A nairalander (Seamareggae) placed an order for this charger. He testified that he is really enjoying using it to charge his Samsung s5 phone.
Order date ~ 14/07/16
Shipping date ~16/07/16
Delivery date ~ 05/08/16
At the point of pick up, yesterday, the post office dispatch man wanted to outwit him by demanding for N1,500 as delivery expense, but our guy asserted his right and refused to be hoodwinked by the said official.
Find attached pixs below:-

Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by happy662(m): 1:13am On Aug 07, 2016
optimised:
ORDER DETAILS
Price: $8.99 = N2,652.05
Authorised Seller: Banggood.com (click link here) http:///a4OsvM

Unboxing:

Further Notes:

give me ur whatapps number please
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 8:55am On Aug 07, 2016
happy662:
0 80 285 33 966
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by toniotonero(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2016
happy662:
Plz is it true dat orders must be $40 & above b4 ur package can attract free tracking to land in Nigeria.??
If not someone should not order
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by toniotonero(m): 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2016
optimised:
Update:
A nairalander (Seamareggae) placed an order for this charger. He testified that he is really enjoying using it to charge his Samsung s5 phone.
Order date ~ 14/07/16
Shipping date ~16/07/16
Delivery date ~ 05/08/16
At the point of pick up, yesterday, the post office dispatch man wanted to outwit him by demanding for N1,500 as delivery expense, but our guy asserted his right and refused to be hoodwinked by the said official.
Find attached pixs below:-
Plz is it true dat orders must be $40 & above b4 ur package can attract free tracking to land in Nigeria.??
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 3:28am On Aug 25, 2016
toniotonero:

Usually, the higher cost goods have free tracking because of the fact that the profit margin in selling them covers the tracking fee. This may not be the same for Cheap and low cost goods that may be even cheaper than the tracking fee, in this case, you have to pay tracking fee if you need it as an additional shipping option.
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 4:50am On Feb 06, 2017
Another Pre-Order
for Nairalander from Orlu, IMO.
1qty of Blitzwolf BW-S2QC USB Dual Port 30w Wall Charger.

Shipping Date = 25/01/2017
Delivery Date = 08/02/2017

Tracking No: RS521443229CN

Amount: Charger = N2,900 + Registered Parcel = N450

Purpose: Used in charging Samsung Note4 (with Quick Charge 2.0) and ROMOSS 20000mAh Power Bank

Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by Endougs(m): 6:52am On Feb 07, 2017
optimised:

Contact me.

How do I place an order
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by numtums(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2017
Wanna make order too.....
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 7:27am On Feb 12, 2017
Endougs:

How do I place an order

PRE-ORDER:
DELIVERY: Nationwide via Registered Post or Unregistered Postal Packet. (100% safe)
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2017
PRE-ORDER:

ITEM = Blitzwolf BW-S3 Dual Port 24w Wall Charger.

Shipping Date = 11/03/2017
Delivery Date =

Tracking No: RS544596996CN

Purpose: For charging iPad, Infinix Hot Note x551 and PINENG 10000mAh Power Bank

Price: N2,900 (Fee for optional Registered Parcel inclusive)

Thanks Engr Ekemini, Abak, AKS
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by kentochi(m): 7:40pm On Mar 11, 2017
well done
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by dustmalik: 5:17am On Mar 12, 2017
optimised:
PRE-ORDER:

Delivery Date =

Purpose: For charging iPad, Infinix Hot Note x551 and PINENG 10000mAh Power Bank

You should know better than to post a tracking number on a public forum.
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by optimised: 5:29pm On Mar 12, 2017
kentochi:
well done
Thanks.

dustmalik:

You should know better than to post a tracking number on a public forum.
Thanks for your concern, however, be informed that there is no unprofessional or arbitrariness in doing so.
Best regards
Re: Review: Blitzwolf Dual Usb Wall Charger Model : Bw-s2qc by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
optimised:
PRE-ORDER:

Delivery Date =

Tracking No: RS544596996CN

hw can i get dis charger from u. I need it for my LG phone. Serious buyer

(1) (Reply)

The Infinix Note 7 Camera Brings Out The Beauty Of The Sky. / Please Which Phone Can I Get With 35k-40k / This Is How You Can Crash Your Friend’s Whatapp Just By Sending Smileys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.