Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

How To Be Sarcastic - Great Answers To Stupid Questions - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How To Be Sarcastic - Great Answers To Stupid Questions (2047 Views)

10 Funny Sarcastic Pictures / Best Sarcastic Pictures Ever!!! / Center For Asking Stupid Questions!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Sarcastic - Great Answers To Stupid Questions by HFMagazine: 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2016
Imagine you are holding a bottle of coke and you are drinking from it, then someone who is seeing the bottle and even the content now asks you, “Are you drinking coke?” Now my friends, that’s a dumb question.

Many of us have either asked dumb questions or have been asked one at least once in our life… emm… or maybe more.

Well the other day, I sat down with a few of my friends and we came up with 10 of the dumbest and stupidest questions frequently asked in Nigeria and the perfect (evil laugh) answers to them.i.e by using Sarcasm.

[b]Question – They see you coming out of the bathroom and your body is wet; ”did you just have a bath?”
Answer – “no, I fell into the toilet bowl!”

Question – You are standing right in front of the elevator on the ground floor going to your office, yet they ask; ”going up!?”
Answer – “no, I’m waiting for my office to come down and get me”

Question – Your boyfriend comes home with a bunch of flowers and you still asks him; ”are those flowers?”
Answer – “no baby, they’re carrots!”

Question – You’re in the queue at the cinema to buy tickets, a friend see’s you and asks; ”what are you doing here?”
Answer – “I’m here to pay my school fees!”

Question – When people see you lying down with your eyes closed, they still ask; ”are you sleeping?”
Answer – No response J

Question – You went to a restaurant and the waiter asks you: ”Please can I get you a table?”
Answer – “No. I’m here to eat on the floor!”

Question – Your friend entered your room and saw you eating rice and stew, he will still ask you, “Guy, is that rice and stew you’re eating?”
Answer – “No. It’s banana and okra soup”

Now for the final question which is the dumbest of them all….

Question – Are you reading this post?

Leave your answer in the comment box[/b]

Find more here: http://www.hfmagazineonline.com/sarcasm-great-answers-to-stupid-questions/
Re: How To Be Sarcastic - Great Answers To Stupid Questions by Immatex(m): 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2016
Are you reading this post

No, am eating the post. Shebi na food be this

1 Like

Re: How To Be Sarcastic - Great Answers To Stupid Questions by Holuwarphemmy(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
undecided
Re: How To Be Sarcastic - Great Answers To Stupid Questions by AnotherSeun(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
No, Am setting a bomb on the post... grin
Re: How To Be Sarcastic - Great Answers To Stupid Questions by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
no I'm waiting for the post to read itself
Re: How To Be Sarcastic - Great Answers To Stupid Questions by To5man(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
No! Am Smelling It. Sheybi Na Odour
Re: How To Be Sarcastic - Great Answers To Stupid Questions by freezyfofo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
No I'm takin' a selfie

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Wedding Invitation Card Seen In Gombe State / Vox Pop : The Woman That Can Cook Or The One That Is Good In Bed? / Please ignore this thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.