Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,376 members, 7,954,525 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:15 PM

Hilarious Video:- Would You Give Your Monthly Salary To Church? | What This Igbo - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Video:- Would You Give Your Monthly Salary To Church? | What This Igbo (634 Views)

See The Hilarious Video I Stumbled On... I Almost Cracking My Ribs... / This Video Would Make You Laugh / How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Video:- Would You Give Your Monthly Salary To Church? | What This Igbo by loadedgizzy(m): 1:35am On Jun 29, 2016
Hilarious Video:- Would You Give Your Monthly Salary To Church? | What This Igbo Man Said Will Shock You
The Love of money is the root of all evil….

This young Igbo man went hard when he was asked if he would give his salary to church, he was busy spitting thrash for some minutes.

He even said:- Na me and God follow make the Money? & in the book of Chukwuma, Such thing never happens.

Mr Man, God is the owner of your Soul and your business, take things easy.

Watch & Download the Video below:-

http://loadedgizzy..com/2016/06/hilarious-video-would-you-give-your.html
Re: Hilarious Video:- Would You Give Your Monthly Salary To Church? | What This Igbo by matrix199(m): 2:22am On Jun 29, 2016
Any church that collects a naïve man's monthly salary is highly inconsiderate. Such church is a money making venture guised as a church.

People's naivety is what 99% of churches are leveraging on.
Re: Hilarious Video:- Would You Give Your Monthly Salary To Church? | What This Igbo by youngest85(m): 3:36am On Jun 29, 2016
church still deh exist?

(1) (Reply)

1 Million And We Will Continue To Count / Comic Post Of The Day!!… 25/8/2016 / The Way Men Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.