Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University (13199 Views)

Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University / Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Comfort Ekaette Inyang, BABCOCK Best Student: I Never Had A Boyfriend On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by ghettodreamz(m): 11:34am On Jun 29, 2016
That's a great feat. Upm is inarguably one of the best universities in Malaysia by world ranking. Congrats to the lad.
Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by MoneyGreen(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
[size=15pt]Reporting live from NCAN Kano branch

Name checked and confirmed. He's from the Kingdom of Northern Nigeria. The true owners of the country.

Never carry last!
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by Damianjnr(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
Rubbish, schools in Malaysia are glorified secondary school. Mtcheew, Niggie u can't compare ursef wit Anatomy students in Nigeria.
Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
nitt:
Northerners abroad - Religious tourism and Academic excellence

South westerners abroad - Residency and Academic achievement

South easterners abroad - ................................... and death sentencing
Rofl. Ah swear no cross go Onitsha or ABA. Those guys will do u juunglê justice cheesy

Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by YaksonFCA(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
Impressive.
Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by Agmohd008(m): 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2016
ogochukwu247:

Malaysian Research University, the Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM) has awarded Umar Ahmad, a Nigerian held from Bauchi LGA of Bauchi State Certificate of Merit for being the best student to graduate with Outstanding Distinction with a CGPA of 4.00 in his Master of Science by Research in area of Medical Anatomy.

In addition, Ahmad has published 5 papers from his Master Thesis in a peer review, high impact scientific journals. He participated in about 30 different professional certification workshops and attended many international seminars, conferences, and scientific gathering during his master studies.

His major research activities in basic and translational research focus on developing targeted therapies for human cancer and he is currently interested in the targeting and identification of genes involved in breast cancer metastasis, neuroblastoma prognosis, anti-angiogenic factors relates to NDV virus and apoptotic pathways in cancer such as how the virus stimulates DNA fragmentation, which will of course be relevant in drug development and initiate virotherapy application for cancer patients. In recognition of his accomplishment, he was offered to service Malaysian Journal of Microscopy (MJM) as their Sub-editor.

Ahmad was among the best student in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria, where he had his undergraduate degree at Medical Faculty of the University and graduated in 2010.
We therefore, on behalf of the entire Nigerian Students studying in Malaysia extend our congratulatory message to Umar Ahmad for his recordable achievement in academic. Nigerians are highly making us proud by showcasing their talents to the world.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photo-nigerian-umar-ahmad-awarded-best.html

See now, no family member around. I bet when he returns home even his neighbouring states will pretend to be his relatives.
Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by spacescientist(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by onos217(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2016
[color=#990000]That's the only good we can stand up to as a nation,go to the best schools the world has to offer,and brace ourselves with whatever award they present.

We are quick to call ourselves graduates,
researchers and scientists and are fast at
articulating your credentials once we are asked—oh, I
have a PhD in this and that—PhD my foot!”
Let's go beyond that,let the world know us for discoveries, innovations and inventions.
I read a post on nairaland that captures:Nigeria joins the league of airplane manufacturers.
/color]
Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by onos217(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
[color=#990000]That's the only good we can stand up to as a nation,go to the best schools the world has to offer,and brace ourselves with whatever award they present.

Let's go beyond that,let the world know us for discoveries, innovations and inventions.
I want to read a post on nairaland that captures:Nigeria joins the league of airplane manufacturers.
/color]
Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by onos217(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
That's the only good we can stand up to as a nation,go to the best schools the world has to offer,and brace ourselves with whatever award they present.

I want to read a post on nairaland that captures:Nigeria joins the league of airplane manufacturers.
Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by Xeeman(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
Alhamdulillah.
Congratulations to him and the country with the exception of those MYOPIC THINKERS.
Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by win3k: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
While the ib.o ones are in jail and death penalty for drugs
Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by kabeergusau: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2016
Roundly Arewa Arewa

Re: Umar Ahmad Awarded Best Student At Malaysian Research University by kabeergusau: 6:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
[center]Proudly AREWA
Proudly AREWA
Proudly AREWA
Proudly AREWA
Proudly AREWA
Proudly AREWA
Proudly AREWA
Proudly AREWA
Proudly AREWA
Proudly AREWA
Proudly AREWA
Proudly AREWA
Proudly AREWA

[/center]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sylvester Oromoni's Father Says Lagos Government And Police Are In Conspiracy / The Origin Or History Of Magazine And News Paper In Nigeria / 5 Things You Should Know About The First Private Varsity In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.