Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Do I Do to improve my voice - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do I Do to improve my voice (521 Views)

My Voice Is A Selling Point For "Green Light" - Dj Cuppy [video] / Any Band In Lagos I Can Join To Better My Voice And Confidence / Is My Voice Micheal Jackson Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do to improve my voice by Daniel058(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2016
Dear fellllllllow nairalanders, i wish and really want to start singing/recording gospel songs.. my voice is very poor and I knw close to nothing about music industry or any musical instrument..

I love worship songs and can compose/write well but the problem is how to sing it the way it touch my soul. .

Pls help a brother.
Re: What Do I Do to improve my voice by Daniel058(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2016
Please airmark, help a brother..

By pushing to FP
Re: What Do I Do to improve my voice by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2016
Uhmmm, go to you tube and search for how to sing and improve ur tone or vocals, u will get online tutoring , but u must be sure you have music in u,
Re: What Do I Do to improve my voice by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2016
Uhmmm, go to you tube and search for how to sing and improve ur tone or vocals, u will get online tutoring , but u must be sure you have music in u, good luck

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do to improve my voice by Sphilip1(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2016
cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download 2016suicide Squad Full Album / Anyone To Buy My Dope Music Tracks / MUSIC [music]kido Gunz-missing You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.