Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

See The Unique Features About This July 2016.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Unique Features About This July 2016.. (816 Views)

Cool Features About The Messanger Kids For Childerens / Heavy Explosion At Warri River 4th July 2016 / Happy Birthday 4th July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Unique Features About This July 2016.. by chocolateme(f): 10:36am On Jun 29, 2016
It has five(5) Fridays..
It has five(5) Saturdays..
It has five(5) Sundays..

Again, it can only happen in every 823 years and according to the philosophy of one Chinese man called Feng Shui, this unique month is called "Money Bags".

So let's claim it irrespective of the current situations in Nigeria and the bad news all over the place, we are embracing wealth, health and success in this new month of July...

Are you positive about this new month everyone reading this?.. wink smiley grin grin are you ready to collect your MONEY BAGS
Re: See The Unique Features About This July 2016.. by Kingsasian(m): 10:57am On Jun 29, 2016
So glad it is my month of birth
Re: See The Unique Features About This July 2016.. by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 01, 2016
And am so glad i am collecting my first MAJOR money bag for this year in about 2 weeks from today

#nomoreupkeepmoney

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Unique Features About This July 2016.. by chocolateme(f): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2016
dairykidd:
And am so glad i am collecting my first MAJOR money bag for this year in about 2 weeks from today

#nomoreupkeepmoney
don't forget she who posted it to u... Me of course grin
Re: See The Unique Features About This July 2016.. by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 04, 2016
chocolateme:
don't forget she who posted it to u... Me of course grin

Wont 4get there's luv in sharing

1 Like

Re: See The Unique Features About This July 2016.. by CAPSLOCKED: 12:42am On Jul 04, 2016
chocolateme:
It has five(5) Fridays..
It has five(5) Saturdays..
It has five(5) Sundays..

Again, it can only happen in every 823 years and according to the philosophy of one Chinese man called Feng Shui, this unique month is called "Money Bags".

So let's claim it irrespective of the current situations in Nigeria and the bad news all over the place, we are embracing wealth, health and success in this new month of July...

Are you positive about this new month everyone reading this?.. wink smiley grin grin are you ready to collect your MONEY BAGS

WELL IF WE CAN ASSASINATE THE PRESIDENT..........

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor Said I Will Die To Day If I Go Out,i Went Out And Went To My Girlfriend / Please Advice Should I Quit My Tenant? / Make-up Free Photo Of Alaafin Of Oyo’s Last Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.