Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Oceanic Shareholders Sue CBN, Ibru - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Oceanic Shareholders Sue CBN, Ibru (3443 Views)

Oceanic [ecobank] Share Dividend Cheque Issued In Dollars? / Shareholders Of Oceanic Bank Approve ETI Acquisition / Dangote's Share And Oceanic Registrars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Oceanic Shareholders Sue CBN, Ibru by uchemanga(m): 8:51pm On Sep 06, 2009
cry
ooohhhhhhhh, why are we so cursed with these northerners, who can not think past ;
religion, multitude of wives and there belly.
tell me how the immediate sack and trial of these banks CEO has arrested the said unrest.
isn't it wisdom to put of the fire before chasing rats?
who really puts this nation first sef?
Re: Oceanic Shareholders Sue CBN, Ibru by darqly(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2009
Really dull move by even duller people.
I don't own shares in Oceanic though I had to oppurtunity to. When was the last time they actually paid a dividend and how much was it? And bonus issues, who has received any lately from Oceanic?
These shareholders know too well that they were holding paper profits based on bogus figures, maybe the bank should just be declared bankrupt and usurped by another entity. Then we'll see what value they'll get for the photoshop certificates. Shareholder associations in Nigeria take their own poke-nosing to a new level.
They were supposed to keep tabs on their investments, monitor how well "their" bank is doing as a growing concern, instead they're looking for who to blame for their stupid decisions of not cashing in on time, or calling the board to order.
Re: Oceanic Shareholders Sue CBN, Ibru by Nezan(m): 10:20am On Sep 07, 2009
he he grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free: Many Ebooks Which I Bought Online On How To Make Money Online / Best Bank Account For A Student / Buhari's Visit to Smart Investors Secret Investment Destination In Lekki.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.