Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

Why Is Violence Associated With Islam? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Is Violence Associated With Islam? (493 Views)

Sunni VS Shia And The Trouble With Islam / Violence: The Last Resort In Islam For The Physical Defence Of Muslim Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Violence Associated With Islam? by pissreligiion: 11:25am On Jun 29, 2016
I have watched numerous programs, TV shows, I have interacted with muslims male and female, I have read reports and I honestly cannot answer this question.
So can we discuss why islam is associated (or not associated) with violence?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Violence Associated With Islam? by Amberon11: 3:41am On Jul 10, 2016
Pissreligion

Because the pedophile, rapist, murderer, serial killer, senile schizophrenic, caravan raider, slave molester aka the founding father of world terrorism is the "best of mankind" to "them".
Re: Why Is Violence Associated With Islam? by Amberon11: 3:42am On Jul 10, 2016
Pissreligion

Because the pedophile, rapist, murderer, serial killer, senile schizophrenic, caravan raider, slave molester aka the founding father of world terrorism is the "best of mankind" to "them".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Religion Wise...miracle...encouragement (halal) / The Sunnahs That The Muslim Should Observe On The Day Of Eid Are As Follows: / Must Read: Death Account Of Prophet Muhammed 'SAW'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.