Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Cooking Gas Business Vs Laundry Business, Which Is Better? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cooking Gas Business Vs Laundry Business, Which Is Better? (1343 Views)

Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? / Wait A Minute! There Is More To Know About Cooking Gas Business / Nigerian Cooking Gas Business Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking Gas Business Vs Laundry Business, Which Is Better? by enilove(m): 11:42am On Jun 29, 2016
There friends and well wishers , kindly advice me on which of these two business ventures is more lucrative, futuristic & convenient for a man of 53years old and with a capital of about #1,000,000.00.( interest free).

As you contribute with sincerity, so shall God send helpers to you as well.

Thanks
Re: Cooking Gas Business Vs Laundry Business, Which Is Better? by hopeforcharles(m): 11:48am On Jun 29, 2016
Since you are a middle age man with maybe limited responsiblities I guess, you should go for the gas business and make sure you get a site where there is a good traffic and where they are people who can afford to load gas,
But had it been you are a young man I would have suggested laundry because it's an every day stuff that people uses.
Re: Cooking Gas Business Vs Laundry Business, Which Is Better? by playtheblues(f): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
Cooking gas is good because you make 100% turn-over but you have to study the business very well for a while for safety.
Re: Cooking Gas Business Vs Laundry Business, Which Is Better? by enilove(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2016
hopeforcharles:
Since you are a middle age man with maybe limited responsiblities I guess, you should go for the gas business and make sure you get a site where there is a good traffic and where they are people who can afford to load gas,
But had it been you are a young man I would have suggested laundry because it's an every day stuff that people uses.

Thanks. That is exactly what my wife picked. I love your analysis.

Stay blessed
Re: Cooking Gas Business Vs Laundry Business, Which Is Better? by enilove(m): 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2016
playtheblues:
Cooking gas is good because you make 100% turn-over but you have to study the business very well for a while for safety.

Thanks for ur advice. Kindly explain what u mean by security or safety.
Re: Cooking Gas Business Vs Laundry Business, Which Is Better? by playtheblues(f): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
By safety I meant the avoidance of explosion.

You know that gas is highly inflatable so you and your sales boys/girls need to know how to handle it to avoid fire accident and air pollution.

enilove:

Thanks for ur advice. Kindly explain what u mean by security or safety.
Re: Cooking Gas Business Vs Laundry Business, Which Is Better? by lanimus: 5:53pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hello, I am Lawal Hassan, it really is very
much possible. I've got a business plan
waiting to be invested in on cooking gas
business. It requires an investor. However, the
safety of your investment is guaranteed, as it
would be paid back directly from my salary
with a contract agreement signed to that
effect. Simply put you're investing at zero
financial risk. If you have any interest in how
this works please call me on 08111512268 or
lanimuss66@gmail.com. You may also text me your number so I can call to offer more details. No commitment
required at this time. You make a decision
only when you've seen what I've got to offer.
Re: Cooking Gas Business Vs Laundry Business, Which Is Better? by enilove(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
playtheblues:
By safety I meant the avoidance of explosion.

You know that gas is highly inflatable so you and your sales boys/girls need to know how to handle it to avoid fire accident and air pollution.

Thanks. God bless you .I keep that in mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Ok Clothes Cheapest In Nigeria / 3d Pvc Wallpaper / N400,000 Monthly With Affiliate Marketing. How True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.