Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

SURE DAILY WINNING GAMES Of 5 To 10 Odd EVERYDAY - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SURE DAILY WINNING GAMES Of 5 To 10 Odd EVERYDAY (5786 Views)

Daily Winning Tips (90% Accurate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SURE DAILY WINNING GAMES Of 5 To 10 Odd EVERYDAY by suredailywin: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2016
Get your surest winning games everyday. Game odd is always 5odd during weekdays(Monday to Thursday) & 10odd every weekend(Friday, Saturday & Sunday). The beauty of my games is that it is not accummulation & you will surely win everyday no matter whatever. My games is strictly Soccer/Football & Tennis games.
You are to subscribe with =N=5,000 per month for you to enjoy my games & your subscription will gives you chance to get;

1. Daily 5odd game weekdays(Monday to Thursday) & 10odd games in weekend(Friday, Saturday & Sunday).

2. Daily rollover game of 1.2odd for 10days & we reset.

All my games comes from professional paid tipster that am subscribed to & you are guaranteed of winnings.

Above all, I will give free games of 2.5odds every Monday, Wednesday & Friday. To subscribe, send me an email message with the title 'I WANT TO SUBSCRIBE' to my email address suredailywin@gmail.com. To get free games, send me an email with the title 'FREE GAMES' to suredailywin@gmail.com.

I you have questions, kindly contact me through my email address suredailywin@gmail.com

PLEASE DONT DROP YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER HERE BECAUSE OF SPAMMERS

1 Like

Re: SURE DAILY WINNING GAMES Of 5 To 10 Odd EVERYDAY by suredailywin: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2016
GENERAL TIPS IS FOR FREE, ODD IS 5 EVERYDAY. DONT DROP YOUR NUMBER HERE, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION ABOVE TO CONTACT ME. PLEASE STAKE ACCORDING TO INSTRUCTION.
Re: SURE DAILY WINNING GAMES Of 5 To 10 Odd EVERYDAY by suredailywin: 7:06am On Jun 30, 2016
Yesterday game WONNN!!! If you get my yesterday game you must be smiling to the bank now. Todays free game is available, send me email message to get it now
Re: SURE DAILY WINNING GAMES Of 5 To 10 Odd EVERYDAY by suredailywin: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2016
Todays game is playing already, if you send me message this hour you will get only tomorrows game. Be informed that there will be no free game on Saturday & Sunday but if you want to get my games everyday you need to be paid member. There will be free games next week Monday, Wednesday & Friday.

Note: The 3days free game per week runs for just 4weeks & will be stopped at the end of 4th week. This week is the 1st week which means we still have 3more weeks left to enjoy the free games.
Re: SURE DAILY WINNING GAMES Of 5 To 10 Odd EVERYDAY by junkeeze: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2016
Add me up bro. 08165844445
Re: SURE DAILY WINNING GAMES Of 5 To 10 Odd EVERYDAY by suredailywin: 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2016
junkeeze:
Add me up bro. 081658
Remove your number, dont let scammer add you. follow the instruction to get my games.
Re: SURE DAILY WINNING GAMES Of 5 To 10 Odd EVERYDAY by suredailywin: 5:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
REGULAR GAME IS AVAILABLE FOR FREE EVERYDAY. ONLY VIP GAME COST 5,000PER MONTH BUT YOU CAN STILL MAKES GOOD PROFIT WITH MY REGULAR FREE GAMES

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Rejects Anzhi Rumours / Man United Players Salaries 2017-2018 (Player Contracts Revealed) / Super Falcons Rise To 32nd Position In FIFA Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.