Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,834 members, 7,837,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates 400k Followers With Smoking Hot Snap - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates 400k Followers With Smoking Hot Snap (1190 Views)

Orezi Celebrates 32nd Birthday With Smoking Pictures / Oge Okoye Celebrates One Million Instagram Followers With Hot Photos / Actress Oge Okoye Looks Fabulous, Steps Out In Ankara Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates 400k Followers With Smoking Hot Snap by beeadebola: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2016
The beautiful Nollywood actresss celebrated her 400,ooo thousand followers on instagram in style by posting this picture below and she captioned it

‘Thank you so much my Glam Family…I appreciate the love you all have showered on me all these years..I just don’t act because I want to be famous or be in the spotlight.
I act because it’s fun and I enjoy it. ...

See hot picture of oge okoye below...

SOURCE:http://blog.iyodatv.com/actress-oge-okoye-celebrates-400k-followers-with-smoking-hot-snap/

Re: Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates 400k Followers With Smoking Hot Snap by AbbieGee1(f): 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
"End time threads" angry

Why will you allow us waste time to com and checkout another link(na onion?)

So that glittering pic with emo is the 'hot photo'
*walks out of thread angry
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates 400k Followers With Smoking Hot Snap by Airforce1(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2016
AbbieGee1:
"End time threads" angry

Why will you allow us waste time to com and checkout another link(na onion?)

So that glittering pic with emo is the 'hot photo'
*walks out of thread angry

Make I follow you abeg

The thread no follow at all.
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates 400k Followers With Smoking Hot Snap by SpeedyConnect(m): 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2016
k
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates 400k Followers With Smoking Hot Snap by Nobody: 3:13am On Jun 30, 2016
*spits on thread*, *farts on thread*, *urinates on thread* and finally *walks out of thread*.
Re: Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates 400k Followers With Smoking Hot Snap by pretydiva(f): 4:26am On Jun 30, 2016
Is dis some sort of achievement undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dad Re-creates Daughter's Sexy Selfies After Her Online / 12 You Should Know About Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justin Skye / Funke Akindele Celebrates Her 40th Birthday Party In London (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.