Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,549 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS (36198 Views)

Deleted / Cars & Helicopters Designed By Nigerian Man Using Wooden Materials (Photos) / Yabatech Student's Art-Work With Plastic Bottles & Cans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by MrJonny(m): 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2016
If he adds just a little more height to that thing ; he can just start living inside it.
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by MielBaker(m): 5:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gozzzy:
why do we enjoy celebrating mediocrity in this country'?? people in other countries are busy coming out with helpful inventions, and we are here celebrating someone that constructed a toy house!!!! shame!!!

Hello Mr, I'm quite disappointed in you/your comment. This guy would go places if given the chance and resources.

Have u even identified your talent?

1 Like

Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by 123papas(m): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Critics!!!

Please we are celebrating art work not invention for goodness sake. Abeg the guy tried for his efforts.

1 Like

Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by Salym(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
All I can see are rough edges, poor attention to detail, and poor colour combinations. However, if he has no formal education in architecture, its commendable. If he has, the model is wack.

1 Like

Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by 123papas(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Salym:
All I can see are rough edges, poor attention to detail, and poor colour combinations. However, if he has no formal education in architecture, its commendable. If he has, the model is wack.

Excuse me! That is a typical Port-Harcourt house. With that type of security building in front, water tank stanchions and the color of the house; it is most likely an art model of an already existing structure.

Give the guy some slack abeg

1 Like

Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by Thobiy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
vislabraye:
It's a nice art work may be not rare. He did a good job.
Yea
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
I'm sorry But this is not an achievement.

and please can whoever posted this remove it from the internet before we are laughed out of this planet for goodness sakes.

can someone tell me what's special about this?

I read someone saying if only the federal government can... can do what exactly?

give him more money to build toy houses that will do no one any good?
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by Thobiy(m): 5:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
Gozzzy:
why do we enjoy celebrating mediocrity in this country'?? people in other countries are busy coming out with helpful inventions, and we are here celebrating someone that constructed a toy house!!!! shame!!!
Na to start from some where
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
KingsleyLaw:

Yeah, you are right, but this is Nigeria... with little resources. And what you just did is injustice to that [b]little young man in a small hut [/b]who tried to build something from nothing. I hope you will appreciate him later.
You know this how?
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by nellyalph: 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Who noticed the gp tanks are bournvita containers

2 Likes

Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by oluwafreshkid(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
goodheart02:

But this is Nigeria, and not China. Such skills are rare hear, even amongst the half baked graduates. Learn to appreciate.

Appreciate and not glorify
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by flokii: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2016
Talents everywhere.. Buh then there is d curse of bad leaders

Naija which way
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by missmary(f): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Where is the talent abeg? undecided... A 200l polytechnic student can conctruct that... NEXT!
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by Nwendy(f): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
RIZLER:
americans just celebrated the invention of a cars and speed trains that will run on electricity and solar energy while over here in nigeria we are celebrating a toy house made of kwali carton and cadboard paper pathetic
Please dear, conduct a research on both countries. You will find out that your comparison is contagiously ridiculous
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by MChaze25(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2016
1stCitizen:
One word to describe this......................MEDIOCRE
yoloba demon
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by Clemsworld(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
What problem can this act solve? Is Nigeria having housing problem? He should think outside the box, Nigerians will not export house to solve our economic Problem.
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by Clemsworld(m): 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2016
What problem can this art solve? Is Nigeria having housing problem? He should think outside the box, Nigerians will not export house to solve our economic Problem.
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by mangojuice(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
u call this mediocrity, what do u think this guy will design if given the resources to do so. this was done out of his own hustle and with local materials... do u tink he cant design something far better if given the right sponsorship. and if I may ask what can u even design apart from criticisms.
hater. f**k off
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by Itannooluwa(f): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
u call this mediocrity, what do u think this guy will design if given the resources to do so. this was done out of his own hustle and with local materials... do u tink he cant design something far better if given the right sponsorship. and if I may ask what can u even design apart from criticisms.
God bless u my brother.... pls lighten s brain
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by AlexzStructure(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2016
HMMMMMN..
Who told you that he's a graduate?
He's just a secondary school leaver who just designed this BEAUTIFUL AND MIGHTY WORK and u're calling this mediocrity? No now...
I saw this with my eyes, and it was mighty, he designed and put in a truck, that's what u're calling a toy?
At most, we should learn how to celebrate our own....
Thank

1 Like

Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by khriiladus(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2016
Don't miss out on this

If you an ACTION TAKER and want something to start adding extra income to your pocket,

See-->>http:///OTSxF3 to get your special report reveal on how to make money with just a phone or laptop and internet connection. It will be superb and you will be glad to check on the report.

Click Here Now-->>http:///OTSxF3
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by Onegai(f): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2016
If this was done by anyone other than an architecture student, I'd be impressed. But people have passed this level na...

If this was a secondary schoolkid's job, I'd encourage him to go online and be impressed a little (it takes discipline to sit down and make stuff). But an Architecture student, abeg see what his mates are doing out there. He needs to improve and think big. And don't tell me we don't have the tools: I've done freehand paper cutting and people didn't think it was paper. All the tools were bought in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by kenoz(m): 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2016
Wow !
This is so nice
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by momlove: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
RIZLER:
americans just celebrated the invention of a cars and speed trains that will run on electricity and solar energy while over here in nigeria we are celebrating a toy house made of kwali carton and cadboard paper pathetic

I equally invented same but theirs no electricity to even testrun it.so am saving up some cash so I can travel to america where I will b celebrated.
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by Essienblaze(m): 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2016
Help him build the houses abi? I support that idea
Pejah:
Someone should help this dude
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by vanb26(m): 12:57am On Jun 30, 2016
Nice one bro, you can take it to people that appreciate creativity--- https://Corridorspree.com
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by davewhizy: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2016
Finally he can say to his boo.... I have a house
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by ORI1(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Onegai:
If this was done by anyone other than an architecture student, I'd be impressed. But people have passed this level na...

If this was a secondary schoolkid's job, I'd encourage him to go online and be impressed a little (it takes discipline to sit down and make stuff). But an Architecture student, abeg see what his mates are doing out there. He needs to improve and think big. And don't tell me we don't have the tools: I've done freehand paper cutting and people didn't think it was paper. All the tools were bought in Nigeria.
Hello Onegai, I've been waiting for your reply to my email, hope u never forget me o.
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by Onegai(f): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2016
ORI1:

Hello Onegai, I've been waiting for your reply to my email, hope u never forget me o.

Sorry, didn't check my mail. Just replied it.
Re: Building Art Work Designed By A Nigerian Young Man.PICS by ORI1(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2016
Onegai:

Sorry, didn't check my mail. Just replied it.
Alright thanks, I have replied it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2d Animaton Learning Thread / Ayeola Ayodeji Painting Of A Family (Photos) / #xselfiechallenge; See Beautiful Selfies (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.