Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

(photos)see What Was Done To Those Goat Thieves In Ondo, You Won’t Believe It - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / (photos)see What Was Done To Those Goat Thieves In Ondo, You Won’t Believe It (638 Views)

Gbebokedi Ajiroba Emerges King In Ondo State (Ex-Militant) / Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) / Police Station Built By David Okunato In Ondo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos)see What Was Done To Those Goat Thieves In Ondo, You Won’t Believe It by OkoAfusa: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2016
All days for the thief one day for the owner they say, is exactly what as happened some where in Ondo state to these goat thieves. They were notorious for stealing goats along streets at night until that faithful day.”

The thieves were lucky that they haven’t been roasted like goats before the police came to their rescue. The manner in which the goats were hung on there necks is quite hilarious but I pity the innocent goats. lolZ!!!

See more photos below:-

http://amebosquare.com/news/photossee-done-goat-thieves-ondo-wont-believe/
Re: (photos)see What Was Done To Those Goat Thieves In Ondo, You Won’t Believe It by youngest85(m): 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2016
chai, i no believe my eyes o
Re: (photos)see What Was Done To Those Goat Thieves In Ondo, You Won’t Believe It by satelliteDISH(m): 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
OkoAfusa:
All days for the thief one day for the owner they say, is exactly what as happened some where in Ondo state to these goat thieves. They were notorious for stealing goats along streets at night until that faithful day.”

The thieves were lucky that they haven’t been roasted like goats before the police came to their rescue. The manner in which the goats were hung on there necks is quite hilarious but I pity the innocent goats. lolZ!!!

See more photos below:-

http://amebosquare.com/news/photossee-done-goat-thieves-ondo-wont-believe/

Pictsurrsss or I don b leave et...
Re: (photos)see What Was Done To Those Goat Thieves In Ondo, You Won’t Believe It by Destined2win: 4:11pm On Jun 29, 2016
ok
Re: (photos)see What Was Done To Those Goat Thieves In Ondo, You Won’t Believe It by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2016
Pictures or you know the rest undecided grin
Re: (photos)see What Was Done To Those Goat Thieves In Ondo, You Won’t Believe It by nifemi25(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2016
@op, picture you no gree post . story you no fit finish. I give you an hour to upload the pictures or I tell Seun to ban you and that you China phone .

(1) (Reply)

/ Photos: Photographer,damilola Onafuwa Addresses Albinism Issues With Photoseries / Glamour As Omu-aran Installs Prime Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.