Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nothing to say - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nothing to say (992 Views)

“he Proposed To Me, I Said ‘no’ But Now I Want To Say ‘yes”- Lady Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing to say by Udiboy(f): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2016
deleted
Re: Nothing to say by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 29, 2016
u dey auction ur sis online? put am for olx na. am sure its urself ur talking abt

1 Like

Re: Nothing to say by Lovetinz(m): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2016
I hope you obtained her permission for this post.
Re: Nothing to say by kishimi8(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Udiboy:
My sister is 25 years old and a final year pharmacy student.
She is God fearing and a responsible young lady.

I am looking for an Igbo dude for her who has the fear of God, educated and has some respect/value for a family.

Indicate interest here!
Or email me at askdokita@yahoo.com
Thank you.

See specifications.. so na only igbo qualify. Lol.. what if God has destined her to marry another tribe hehehe
Re: Nothing to say by kishimi8(m): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
Udiboy:
My sister is 25 years old and a final year pharmacy student.
She is God fearing and a responsible young lady.

I am looking for an Igbo dude for her who has the fear of God, educated and has some respect/value for a family.

Indicate interest here!
Or email me at askdokita@yahoo.com
Thank you.

See specifications.. so na only igbo qualify. Lol.. what if God has destined her to marry another tribe hehehe
Re: Nothing to say by Udiboy(f): 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
u dey auction ur sis online? put am for olx na.
am sure its urself ur talking abt

No words for you
Re: Nothing to say by Udiboy(f): 5:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lovetinz:
I hope you obtained her permission for this post.

she is cool with it
Thanks
Re: Nothing to say by Udiboy(f): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
kishimi8:

My dear nothing is impossible
Re: Nothing to say by kishimi8(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2016
Udiboy:

My dear nothing is impossible

Seems you forgot what you posted up there already. Looking for an Igbo dude specifically. Meaning only igbo so which one is nothing is impossible. And to t your profile says d.c by now you should have been cured of tribal specificity and be now able to see everyone as a human.
Re: Nothing to say by Udiboy(f): 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
kishimi8:

Seems you forgot what you posted up there already. Looking for an Igbo dude specifically. Meaning only igbo so which one is nothing is impossible. And to t your profile says d.c by now you should have been cured of tribal specificity and be now able to see everyone as a human.

You may be correct.
I have been here for a while as to accept intercultural r/ships. I guess anyone indicate interest but I know she would prefer an Igbo dude.
Re: Nothing to say by kishimi8(m): 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
Udiboy:

You may be correct.
I have been here for a while as to accept intercultural r/ships. I guess anyone indicate interest but I know she would prefer an Igbo dude.

i wish her luck., just hope this advert lands her a good guy sha, too many sharks in this sea.,
Re: Nothing to say by Udiboy(f): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2016
kishimi8:

i wish her luck., just hope this advert lands her a good guy sha, too many sharks in this sea.,

But only a few are edible
Re: Nothing to say by kishimi8(m): 11:17pm On Jun 29, 2016
Udiboy:

haha
Re: Nothing to say by marvelous000: 12:35am On Jun 30, 2016
Udiboy:

[size=13pt]
You mean edible catering, the male version? lol

Btw, are you from enugu?
[/size]
Re: Nothing to say by Udiboy(f): 4:05am On Jun 30, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
You mean edible catering, the male version? lol

Btw, are you from enugu?
[/size]

Hahaa, what's edible catering again? I have heard that before.
Yea, I am from Enugu
Re: Nothing to say by ojun50(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2016
If she is base in lagos she should pm me, am deltan igbo speaking part or whtapp me.
Re: Nothing to say by marvelous000: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2016
Udiboy:

Hahaa, what's edible catering again? I have heard that before.
Yea, I am from Enugu
[size=13pt]
What!!! You mean you're oblivious of the whole hullabaloo that went down btwn tiwa and T-billz, and you're on nairaland when we were tortured day and night on FP with the otiose and execrable news ? lolgrin then, you're not a nairalander .

Embolded; I thought as much, going by my deduction from your subriquet. You're from Udi right?
[/size]
Re: Nothing to say by Udiboy(f): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
What!!! You mean you're oblivious of the whole hullabaloo that went down btwn tiwa and T-billz, and you're on nairaland when we were tortured day and night on FP with the otiose and execrable news ? lolgrin then, you're not a nairalander .

Embolded; I thought as much, going by my deduction from your subriquet. You're from Udi right?
[/size]

Yea! You guess right.

I did hear and read about Tiwa and her hubby but I don't know what edible catering is o.
I am not on ground so I don't hear much asirií as such lol

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Need A Help Mate for fun / ...... / Older Woman Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.