Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How Sports Betting Ruined My Life.. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Sports Betting Ruined My Life.. (1529 Views)

Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life, I Staked With N450,000 See The Result / 10 Footballers Whose Greed And Lifestyle Ruined Their Career / ZERO TOLERANCE FOR ODDS, PUNTING & SPORTS BETTING RELATED THREADS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Sports Betting Ruined My Life.. by greenstar: 6:03pm On Jun 29, 2016
I'm in tears right now..
I just lost 100k on a 2 odd bet ..
that isn't the beginning o..

my mom sent me 200k for my aunt ,I stayed on the spot and downed the money,it took the grace of God for me to survive what my mum did to me..

I appeal to lalasticlala ,seun and other mods to post this
Re: How Sports Betting Ruined My Life.. by MrJonny(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2016
Show all working. Explain more ; we need the full gist
Re: How Sports Betting Ruined My Life.. by slim002: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lolzz...funny u LWKMD!!! Alabi don show the niccur cheesy

Do you have to now open a topic because of ur alleged 100k loss? Guy wake up to reality! Sport Betting is 100% pure risk and you either win or lose. You are responsible for your choices man, so learn how to handle whatever kind of result ur action/decisions brings as result...besides it was written on the sport betting site that participants should be 18+...and aren't u the one who used ur very hand to make d selections and staked ur alleged 100k?

For your info...people have created topics with proofs of their hug winnings from the same sport betting you are lamenting about.

If you can't handle the pains that comes with sport betting...abeg quit now before ur physiological+psychological make-ups start suffering unecessarily...A word they say is enough for the wise!! Leave sport betting for those who can handle the pains and gains...find something more pleasing to do with ur resources, spirit, sould and body.

(1) (Reply)

Win Big / Oh She's Beautiful / Why Any Criticism Of Lukaku Is Unjustified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.